PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am hoping and praying that September 2010 will be current in October or November. :yes:

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Hi... Everyone I'm new in this forum, my wife's PD is 09/13/2010. We have de case closed and just waiting for a visa number availeble. I hope her PD will be current in VB of november.....

The best thing to do so they do not re-open your case to change your address is to make sure the NVC has yours and your wife e-mail addresses so you could receive the interview letter. Then she could change your address at the consulate when she has her interview.

If you try to change her address now they will re-open your case and then you might loose your place on the case completed for interview especially when your PD may become current soon.

Timeline

i think its 08may10 confarm

What are you saying mahakali? the current PD is 08-May-10 and is confirmed! your status says visa call received! and your PD is September or october-10 correct?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wish I will be current soon, so that we can spend Christmas with our loved ones!!! October Prediction: Since it's new fiscal year, hoping for a big BIG jump, it will fall on 30th of August 2010...Just pray and believe in Him VJ Members!!! God help us!

PD: 22August2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Edgarx27 , I live in NYC but I am also thinking to relocate to Texas or Update NY (Buffalo / Rochester) where the cost of living is more affordable probably now or just wait after my wife comes here because I am a little worry if I open a case for address change it may cause delay..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys less hope is less dis appointment so what i suggest don't lift your expectation high not only the October even this whole fiscal year will move with pace of 4 to 6 week a month so my prediction for October is 15 to 22 jun 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

Agree!!!!!

Less expectations, less pain. Same like our daily lives.

Lets hope that we unite with our loved ones soon. When their time comes, they will come. God knows what to do.

Just praying, everyone is praying for their loved ones. No one wants to live separate from them.

I heard that Immigration is asking so many proofs these days to show that you are husband wife.

One my friend's husband visa is pending, they said show more proofs that you are husband and wife. Cz many ppl do so much fraud for fake marriages. Then real ppl get stuck.

:yes:

Have a good weekend all.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

USCIS processing times dis not move for this months update aghhhhhh!!! im at CSC and its still at Aug 23/2011.. when do they plan on moving forward, i want my NOA2 :-(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.