sunayana

All Vermont April 2012 Filers

336 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hello guys, my waiting for noa 2 had not been came because we were informed that our I-130 should be amended ( it means new I-130) bec. my husband did not put the address where he got his divorce. The thing that I got pissed off why after 10 months. So we have to wait another 10 to 12 months again...:((

Goodluck to you guys. I'm sure it will come soon!!!!

Will your case go to a local office? or do you keep your PD of the first petition?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I got a reply from the ombudperson, and here it is. Pretty Useless. And funny thing is that they got my PD date wrong as well. I tried my best, and I guess it is time to relax and let GOD do his thing.

"USCIS posts processing times on its website at: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do Your file is with an adjudicator at the Vermont Service Center, because they are now processing petitions that were filed on May 21, 2012. You filed your petition on May 16, 2012 indicating that USCIS is currently processing your petition.

The Ombudsman office cannot contact USCIS unless your petition is 45 days beyond the current posted processing time. If you have not received correspondence from USCIS after 45 days, please check the USCIS processing times again and notify our office if you have not received a decision when your petition is 45 days beyond the posted processing date. We can reopen your inquiry at that time. "

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

look on the bright side, you got some attention to your case and they said "Your file is with an adjudicator at the Vermont Service Center". You can always call/email and let them know that your PD date is incorrect.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I dont see a point in calling or emailing anymore. I have done so much of that. The basic USCIS Customer Service line does not have much info. ISO's are not helpful if you tried to reach Tier2, they dont seem helpful. The phrases I have heard from them are "We are working on it, we will let you once it is processed in the mail". I contacted the Senator, and they said two more weeks, and that will be within the next few days. Ombudperson says, it needs to be outside by 45 days before they can intervene. They are currently processing May 21, 2012. and at the rate they are moving, it will take them years to get to end of June 2012. I think I reached to a Dead End here now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I dont see a point in calling or emailing anymore. I have done so much of that. The basic USCIS Customer Service line does not have much info. ISO's are not helpful if you tried to reach Tier2, they dont seem helpful. The phrases I have heard from them are "We are working on it, we will let you once it is processed in the mail". I contacted the Senator, and they said two more weeks, and that will be within the next few days. Ombudperson says, it needs to be outside by 45 days before they can intervene. They are currently processing May 21, 2012. and at the rate they are moving, it will take them years to get to end of June 2012. I think I reached to a Dead End here now.

I agree! There is no point in calling or contacting anyone now! We have done everything that we could do and we should leave the results to God (kind of like Arjuna ;) )

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

We just heard yesterday that the NVC has closed the case and now we have to wait for the medical packet to be received!!

Timeline
USCIS
04/25/2012: I-130 Sent
04/30/2012: NOA1 Priority Date
05/01/2012: I-797 Rec'd Hard copy
09/26/2012: NOA2 (I-130 APPROVED)

NVC
09/28/2012: NVC received
10/09/2012: Case number/IIN
10/15/2012: DS-3032 sent (re-sent after AOS fee PAID)
10/25/2012: DS-3032 accepted
10/9/2012: AOS Bill PAID
10/23/2012: AOS Package sent
10/25/2012: IV Bill PAID
10/26/2012: IV Package sent
12/19/2012: Case complete at NVC

CONSULATE
03/06/2013: Medical
03/22/2013: Interview ---Case put on Administrative Processing!

01/03/2014: Embassy asked for Medical Exam and Passport Clearance Certificate to be submitted again

01/10/2014: PCC and Medical submitted to Embassy (Mumbai Consulate)
01/15/2014: Visa APPROVED/ ISSUED

02/15/2014: POE - EWR (Newark, NJ) !!!!

Timeline

Hi,

We just got an email yesterday saying that the NVC has completed the case, and now we have to wait for my husband to get the medical packet. Any idea how long it takes for them to receive the medical packet?

name='sunayana' timestamp='1343496894' post='5564332']

Please respond to this thread if anyone who filed in April from Vermont got any approval?

Timeline
USCIS

NVC

CONSULATE

01/03/2014: Embassy asked for Medical Exam and Passport Clearance Certificate to be submitted again

Timeline

Hi Everyone! (sorry about the re-post, but somehow I was unable to complete my post before it went through)

We just got an email yesterday saying that the NVC has completed the case, and now we have to wait for my husband to get the medical packet. Any idea how long it takes for them to receive the medical packet and interview date?

Also, to my knowledge there are not any more fees to be paid for the visa process? Is that correct?

ANY info anyone has regarding this would be great!

Thanks everyone :)

Timeline
USCIS

NVC

CONSULATE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Everyone! (sorry about the re-post, but somehow I was unable to complete my post before it went through)

We just got an email yesterday saying that the NVC has completed the case, and now we have to wait for my husband to get the medical packet. Any idea how long it takes for them to receive the medical packet and interview date?

Also, to my knowledge there are not any more fees to be paid for the visa process? Is that correct?

ANY info anyone has regarding this would be great!

Thanks everyone :)

It depends on how busy the embassy is , but you can call NVC and ask them if they have a date for the interview yet , you both will Receive an email when is the interview date is assigned . Can i ask you why are you no the NVC thread? You should be posting your question there not here .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Pushing 8 months and still no news! Any April filers left out there ... Hellooooooooo...ooo..oo..o

Its normal , you are getting close .. It took me 9 months with no RFE , and it took someone else i know 10 months with a RFE ..you will get your soon .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Its normal , you are getting close .. It took me 9 months with no RFE , and it took someone else i know 10 months with a RFE ..you will get your soon .

We are April filers...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Any April filers still out there (Except for John1, of course). Please let me know as my wife and I are going crazy!

We are also going crazy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.