sainath

March Filers!!!! CSC

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello VJ memebers!!!

i sent my application in end of march (30th march) and i saw people are getting approved (from CSC) eventhough they filed after this date. what could be the reason??????????????????????????

anyone who also exp this kind of delima????????????????????????????????

gettting so frustrated to see the receipt number on USCIS website for every hour and checking timeline here which give me more stress.

God help us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck every one !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

we have similar timeline. i see april 20, 2012 being approved. i wondered why. i keep logging into my account and it still shows initial review. i had a feeling that may be some people are just filling in time lines that are not factual. Its stressful and i have become addicted to the website now.

Timeline

same here friends!!! becoming so addictated and stressed to see that we fall behind and have to wait to complete 5 months to call CSC ! hope all march filers get their approval next week. even i am so crazy that i change last 3 digit of receipt numbers and see those are approved even after my numbers!!!! how come????????????????????????????????????????????????????

495, 496, 497!!!!

Timeline

this process has thought me patience like never before. i guess they say the harder the battle the sweeter the victory. i promise to give myself a good treat after NOA2. I cant wait to receive the text message or email. Love you sweetie. Just hang in there

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

even CSC is messed up? i thought it was just vermont :bonk:

United-States-of-America-LH.gif Bryan and Isabel Brazil-Brasília-National-Flag-RH.gif

Gonzalez

Our Timeline

03/02/2011 - Engaged

USCIS / VSC

12/20/2011: Sent I-129F to Dallas Lockbox

02/16/2012: NOA1 Received, Forwarded to Vermont Service Center

XX/XX/2012: NOA2

NVC

XX/XX/2012: NVC received

XX/XX/2012: Case number

US Embassy Rio De Janeiro

XX/XX/2012: Embassy received

XX/XX/2012: Medical

XX/XX/2012: Interview

XX/XX/2012: Visa in hand

XX/XX/2012: POE Newark, New Jersey

FkP5m4.png

Timeline

There was someone who posted that the NOA2 letter was dated July even though the approval date was one month behind. My suspect is the officer may have approved our applictions but a junior level officer responsible for updating the database and print out the leters is lagging behind. Otherwise u cannot have approval one month ago from the date of the letter. Its also possible our cases have ben approved but those responsible for sending the notices and updating the computer are way behind in their work which cuts into the four months timeline you have to prepare for the interview. thats seems to be the only logical explanation for such.

Timeline

ya i saw that some one just got approval within a month. and we are waiting for last 4 monthssssss. i feel y government dont use their mind it is so simple that at work when the prodution is higher they bring new ppl to complete the task on time and in this field it is the life of thousands ppl who are waiting for their life to start whey dnt they do something to make our life little easier. !!!!!!! thats why it says you cant tell what others are passing thru the tough situaltion untill you feel it......

Timeline

thats true. He who feels it knows it. I think i will go a long car ride out of state to celebrate after NOA2. feel the fresh air becase am addicted to the site. checking my status almost ever hour

Timeline

me too i want to quit this habbit to see my status on website and i will celebrate with my fiance once he will be with me. dnt know how loang i have to wait for that. it's been 6 years for our relatiionship;:(:(:(:(

Timeline

i will value every minute i have with my fiance because i know how hard the journey is. it reminds me of a Count in England who wanted to ban love for the commoners because he considers it too pleasing to be reserved only for the nobility. Alhough this one is different, i feel like the process is a good test of one's patience. Love you sweetie. Just hang in there.

It is hard to wait, I know that from experience. Back then, I saw people getting approvals well after the date ours was sent. The problem is, you really can't compare your case to everyone else's.

They are entered into the system in the order they arrive, but after that, each one takes it's own path. Some are straightforward, some complex, some are expedites, there are so many variables in the mix. There are quite a number that are not members of Visa Journey either, so that makes it hard to know where you are in the line.

From your timeline OP, it says:

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 12, 2012 and August 18, 2012"

All you an really do is hang in there. Try not to obsess and check all the time, it will make you crazy. Easy to say, I know, and I hope you all get through the process quickly. (F)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well some do expediate their application. You could be. Jan filer with vsc and watching march and april from csc getting approved even tho you have been waiting since Jan!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.