X Factor

Nazi war crimes suspect arrested in Hungary

15 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nazi war crimes suspect arrested in Hungary

120716095937-ladislaus-csizsik-csatary-house-story-top.jpg

An elderly man suspected of Nazi war crimes has been arrested in Hungary, prosecutors said Wednesday, after a worldwide Jewish rights organization discovered him living in Budapest.

Laszlo Csizsik-Csatary is accused of sending more than 15,000 Jews to the Auschwitz concentration camp in the spring of 1944, the Simon Wiesenthal Center said.

The center considers him its most-wanted Nazi war criminal.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center found Csizsik-Csatary as part of its Last Chance project, said Efraim Zuroff, director of the center's Israel office.

Csizsik-Csatary served as a senior Hungarian police officer in the city of Kosice, which is now in Slovakia but was under Hungarian rule in the 1940s, the center said.

"He was a commander of a ghetto," Zuroff said.

Csizsik-Csatary participated in the deportation of 15,700 Jews to the Auschwitz concentration camp in 1944, witnesses have told the center. He also played a role in "deportations to the Ukraine to be killed: 300 Jews," Zuroff said.

"We found eyewitnesses on three different continents," Zuroff said. Those witnesses told the center about Csizsik-Csatary's cruelty to Jewish detainees and his role in the deportations to Auschwitz and Ukraine.

Csizsik-Csatary denied the allegations to a reporter from the British tabloid The Sun.

A witness to the August 1941 Ukraine deportations had nine family members who were deported, Zuroff said. Csizsik-Csatary made sure four of them were brought back from forced labor with the Hungarian army so they would be deported and killed, according to Zuroff.

During the Auschwitz deportations, Csizsik-Csatary "forced these girls to dig a ditch with their hands -- young Jewish girls." Two of the center's witnesses were survivors of that deportation, he said.

Using the last name Csizsik, Csizsik-Csatary arrived in Canada in 1949, telling immigration officials he was Yugoslavian, according to The Toronto Star newspaper.

Canadian authorities later investigated allegations that he had lied to immigration authorities about his past when he arrived there. Canada revoked his citizenship in 1997 and initiated an investigation.

As deportation proceedings were under way, Csizsik-Csatary voluntarily left the country.

Csizsik-Csatary returned to Hungary upon leaving Canada, Zuroff said.

"Hungarian authorities knew that he was back," he said.

Authorities in Hungary launched an investigation in September 2011 after receiving information from Zuroff regarding Csizsik-Csatary's residence in Budapest and his role in the Auschwitz deportations, the center said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/18/world/europe/hungary-suspected-nazi/index.html?iref=allsearch

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

If they have hard evidence against him then hang him high I say. But if it's anything like what they did to John Demjanjuk then I see a railroad trial for this guy. The Germans didn't have a problem railroading Demjanjuk with nothing factual to go on even though the Germans hid hundreds if not thousands of NAZI war criminals. That and Israel has made itself a safe haven for Bolshevik mass murders that are safe from extradition once they made it to Israel after the Wall came down. Stalin whacked millions more than Hitler and one in every five NKVD guard was Jewish.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I think he needs to be interviewed by the Mossad, their charm irresistible to anyone holding anything back...

Let the Mossad have a crack at that guy right after Israel starts allowing it's Bolshevik war criminals to be extradited.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think he needs to be interviewed by the Mossad, their charm irresistible to anyone holding anything back...

I imagine they use waterboarding as part of their arsenal

brits-waterboarded-irish-prisoners-in-70s.jpeg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

War crimes... :lol:

It's WAR. There are no rules.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

Alas, there are. The Geneva Convention has been in effect since the mid-1800s.

Alas your ignorance. Real "WAR" has no rules, no restrictions. Hell, if that were the case anyone who fought in World War 2, including FDR for allowing the bomb to be dropped in Japan should have been thrown into prison.

WAR is a win by any means necessary. People don't win wars by killing soldiers. People win wars by the civilian impact, especially as the aggressor.

We violate the 'code' all the time. Yet I hardly see many US Soliders brought up on charges.

The Geneva convention was never about humanitarian causes, protecting the innocent, etc. It was about keeping the big guys big and sending a warning shot to the little guys that you can't ** with us, there are rules.

True WAR has no rules though. It's why it's a WAR. Anything else is just a game.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

And yet, there the Geneva Convention stands, proving you incorrect.

Tell you what, go to a middle of a country during a war, tell them that you declare protections under the Geneva convention, and let me know how far that gets you.

Hell, I'll go one step further. Be in the middle of a combat zone even with our own Marines, and see how far that gets you.

You'd be surprised.

Well, actually you'd be severly hurt or more than likely dead.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Tell you what, go to a middle of a country during a war, tell them that you declare protections under the Geneva convention, and let me know how far that gets you.

Tell you what. Hire a lawyer to defend anyone who committed genocide and let me know how far that will fly in any court of law.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Tell you what. Hire a lawyer to defend anyone who committed genocide and let me know how far that will fly in any court of law.

Or even "allegedly" committed war crimes.

John Demjanjuk <------ read up on that guy. You want to see Judge Roy Bean type railroad trial, well that was one if there was ever one.

Israel has more than a few Bolshevik war criminals that it refuses to allow extradition for trial to countries such as Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Many millions of soldiers were taken prisoner in the wars. They were, for the most part treated properly. Many Italian prisoners were taken to Wales and did not go home after the war, but they married local girls and settled down. British and American prisoners were treated properly by the Germana and had red cross contact, letters home etc

The Geneva convention outlaws nerve gas etc and the US Military uses jacketed bullets because the Geneva convention outlaws hollow points

The idea that humans become animals and leave civilization behind is simply nor true.

The idea of war is to overcome the opponent by forcing his capitulation, but the means of doing this initially include killing

It is true that war crimes are more likely to be committed on a government scale rather than by individual soldiers

eg The British fire bombing of Dresden when the war was all but finished and the city was full of refugees - this killed 100,000 people.

The VJ poster who thinks there are no rules would doubtless spend the rest of his life in prison if he was to act in accordance with his mistaken ideas

There are plenty of American soldiers in prison right now for war crimes - killing people for their skulls, raping and burning Iraqi girls etc

Yes there are rules and they are enforced

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Alas your ignorance. Real "WAR" has no rules, no restrictions. Hell, if that were the case anyone who fought in World War 2, including FDR for allowing the bomb to be dropped in Japan should have been thrown into prison.

:no:

harry-s-truman-color.jpg