gretchen_darren

princess rose

112 posts in this topic

I will open another thread for other "commentary discussion" on things.

:dance:

I spy with my little eye a possible thread ban in my near future. :hehe:

In the meantime....

Darren,

Best advice...Do what your told and don't touch anything without (1st) getting permission and (2nd) adult supervision. :help:

Filed: Timeline

These are such weird comments.

What seems weird to me is how you are trying to stir up some controvercy over the OP's comments on a thread were he is celebrating the birth of his new child. But doing it in a way that is not a TOS violation, trying to get other members to agree and start a trash talking rant about the OP who we all know gets ridiculed everytime he tries to enjoy this site. I am sure you going to say that you didnt imply that at all with what you said. Thats a typical Trash Talker's Denial.

What seems weird to me is how you are trying to stir up some controvercy over the OP's comments on a thread were he is celebrating the birth of his new child. But doing it in a way that is not a TOS violation, trying to get other members to agree and start a trash talking rant about the OP who we all know gets ridiculed everytime he tries to enjoy this site. I am sure you going to say that you didnt imply that at all with what you said. Thats a typical Trash Talker's Denial.

Darren is going to start another thread for "commentary discussion." At that time you will be able to defend him all you want. Right now, you're only supposed to congratulate Darren.

I found the comments strange, so I said they were strange. No controversy here. People had made much harsher comments before mine, which wasn't harsh at all.

Trash Talker's Denial? All in caps. Sounds official.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Going home today..... what a fun time coming up.... making sure room is taken care of... making a checklist of things to do...

task list:

1) check room for technology items

2) go get starbuck's

3) take unneeded items to car

4) hook up carseat holder, verify car set up

5) bring in carseat

6) go to admissions and sign paperwork

7) go back to room

7a) (if needed refill starbuck's before going back to room)

8) check room for clothes, etc

9) verify checkout items

10) verify doctor's note included

11) go get car into loading zone

12) meet mom and baby at loading zone

13) leave hospital

14) drop off prescriptions

15) take mom and baby home

16) go pick up prescriptions, formula, etc

17) go home

18) check items

19) finish research paper for college class by 8:45 pm MST.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

I found the comments strange, so I said they were strange. No controversy here. People had made much harsher comments before mine, which wasn't harsh at all.

Trash Talker's Denial? All in caps. Sounds official.

Well if you knew the OP and understand were his wife is from you would understand that Gretchen was raised to respect the Man in her life. Perhaps she feels that since she doesn't have experience with the whole process of delivering a child and her husband has had two in a previous marriage that maybe she wanted him to make the decisions for her and the child in the hospital.

Not sure if you ever had a child before, but when a woman delivers the infant and placenta there is alot of free space in the uterus (or to lessen possible confusion, the Abdomen). So whats weird about Darren saying that she has gotten smaller since delivering the child?

Now Surely someone as intelligent as you are would have understand that when reading his comments and would have dismissed it immediately after reading them unless they wanted to stir up ####### on the OP and start a (all caps) "Trash Talking" binge on the OP. Or maybe you were just confused. I have noticed your confusion in other threads before this.

I never was a dad before our son was born, so I wanted to practice with the car seat to be sure I was able to do it well. In the process of practicing, I made the mistake of laying the car keys down on the seat. I stepped out of the door once I practiced putting the seat in place, and the door closed and locked shut! I was glad that I had decided to practice, hehe. I learned a very valuable lesson in doing so. Was glad it was not the real thing when that happened.

Going home today..... what a fun time coming up.... making sure room is taken care of... making a checklist of things to do...

5) bring in carseat

Timeline

normally, women get smaller after childbirth, but not a whole lot. My wife was like losing all of her pregnancy weight in a few short minutes. The placenta was HUGE.... it was almost as thick as the baby's arms and lots and lots of it. I stayed with my wife behind the curtain during surgery. I know if I had gotten up, one look would have done me in. I was curious, but I also knew seeing my wife like that is not something I could stomach or forget easily. Especially since I was 50% of the cause or as some would say completely to blame for being in the surgery room. Two patients are enough in the room.... adding dad as a third is not something you should do...

Doc said it was about 20% of her with 10% baby. Because my wife gained no weight anywhere else... it is hard to even tell she was pregnant.... Some women gain in the face/arms/ legs/hips/ butt as well.... my wife did not gain anywhere else. She was wearing the same size clothes at the end of pregnancy it was just finding clothes which would accomodate a "basketball" sized tummy. From the back, you could never, ever tell my wife was pregnant even at the last days of pregnancy.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well if you knew the OP and understand were his wife is from you would understand that Gretchen was raised to respect the Man in her life. Perhaps she feels that since she doesn't have experience with the whole process of delivering a child and her husband has had two in a previous marriage that maybe she wanted him to make the decisions for her and the child in the hospital.

Not sure if you ever had a child before, but when a woman delivers the infant and placenta there is alot of free space in the uterus (or to lessen possible confusion, the Abdomen). So whats weird about Darren saying that she has gotten smaller since delivering the child?

Now Surely someone as intelligent as you are would have understand that when reading his comments and would have dismissed it immediately after reading them unless they wanted to stir up ####### on the OP and start a (all caps) "Trash Talking" binge on the OP. Or maybe you were just

confused. I have noticed your confusion in other threads before this.

Who is doing the trash talking now? Eat your own words and it's ok if you don't get the last word in expert....

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Timeline

I never was a dad before our son was born, so I wanted to practice with the car seat to be sure I was able to do it well. In the process of practicing, I made the mistake of laying the car keys down on the seat. I stepped out of the door once I practiced putting the seat in place, and the door closed and locked shut! I was glad that I had decided to practice, hehe. I learned a very valuable lesson in doing so. Was glad it was not the real thing when that happened.

yep.. the fun things in life.... my hope is that it will be ok... baby seat, and carseat in monte carlo, with two parents, and 3 kids sometimes (mainly one baby and two parents 60% of the time.) the nice part is not having disposed of ALL of the stuff from the last baby 5 years ago. (still had the crib (which was now a youth daybed), car seat, stroller, changing pad, stairway/room gates and clothes for a boy...) saved some money at least.... but clothes for a girl....girls clothes never are cheap even when they don't know what they are wearing.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Did some people forget that this is the congratulations thread?

task list:

1) check room for technology items

2) go get starbuck's

3) take unneeded items to car

5) bring in carseat

6) go to admissions and sign paperwork

7) go back to room

7a) (if needed refill starbuck's before going back to room)

8) check room for clothes, etc

9) verify checkout items

10) verify doctor's note included

11) go get car into loading zone

12) meet mom and baby at loading zone

13) leave hospital

14) drop off prescriptions

15) take mom and baby home

16) go pick up prescriptions, formula, etc

17) go home

18) check items

19) finish research paper for college class by 8:45 pm MST.

Congratulations on all those things. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs:

Now Surely someone as intelligent as you are would have understand that when reading his comments and would have dismissed it immediately after reading them unless they wanted to stir up ####### on the OP and start a (all caps) "Trash Talking" binge on the OP. Or maybe you were just confused. I have noticed your confusion in other threads before this.

Congratulations on knowing all of this. And thanks for letting us know how his wife was raised. Most of us here don't understand anything about that part of the world. :thumbs:

OK, that's just funny. :rofl:

I'm just a confused girl who doesn't know why women are smaller after pregnancy or what fancy words like 'uterus' mean. Thanks for clearing it up for me, Doc. :lol:

Congratulations on learning. I'm sure you're very happy to have these things explained for you. :thumbs:

normally, women get smaller after childbirth, but not a whole lot. My wife was like losing all of her pregnancy weight in a few short minutes. The placenta was HUGE.... it was almost as thick as the baby's arms and lots and lots of it. I stayed with my wife behind the curtain during surgery. I know if I had gotten up, one look would have done me in. I was curious, but I also knew seeing my wife like that is not something I could stomach or forget easily. Especially since I was 50% of the cause or as some would say completely to blame for being in the surgery room. Two patients are enough in the room.... adding dad as a third is not something you should do...

Doc said it was about 20% of her with 10% baby. Because my wife gained no weight anywhere else... it is hard to even tell she was pregnant.... Some women gain in the face/arms/ legs/hips/ butt as well.... my wife did not gain anywhere else. She was wearing the same size clothes at the end of pregnancy it was just finding clothes which would accomodate a "basketball" sized tummy. From the back, you could never, ever tell my wife was pregnant even at the last days of pregnancy.

Congratulations on... I don't even know. :unsure:

Who is doing the trash talking now? Eat your own words and it's ok if you don't get the last word in expert....

I'm moving to the discussion thread now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

normally, women get smaller after childbirth, but not a whole lot. My wife was like losing all of her pregnancy weight in a few short minutes. The placenta was HUGE.... it was almost as thick as the baby's arms and lots and lots of it. I stayed with my wife behind the curtain during surgery. I know if I had gotten up, one look would have done me in. I was curious, but I also knew seeing my

wife like that is not something I could stomach or forget easily. Especially since I was 50% of the cause or as some would say completely to blame for being in the surgery room. Two patients are enough in the room.... adding dad as a third is not something you should do...

Doc said it was about 20% of her with 10% baby. Because my wife gained no weight anywhere else... it is hard to even tell she was pregnant.... Some women gain in the face/arms/ legs/hips/ butt as well.... my wife did not gain anywhere else. She was wearing the same size clothes at the end of pregnancy it was just finding clothes which

would accomodate a "basketball" sized tummy. From the back, you could never, ever tell my wife was pregnant even at the last days of pregnancy.

There you again, TOO much information I don't need to know... And that is very personal... Go to a pregnancy

website And discuss this. This is a visa website and I'm not finding my info on why the NVC is taking so long to get us our manila case number in your comments...

This isn't a regionally based topic as well because these are issues with all pregnancy's, with all women, all over the world.. You don't think american couples going through prrgnancy deals with all you have mentioned? Their are small girl's in a america that loose all their wright too( but in past posts we know you are obsessed with her size), you think that everyone understands those forms and the procedures? NOTHING different here Darren. I will return with a great website for you where you can get all the info you need and you can say anything you want about this topic. Standby.....

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.