6060842s

K1 VISA WIFE LEFT BEFORE AOS

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Confuse 30,I love your post.thank u for sharing it to us!!

You are welcome ! Thank you too for reading. God bless ! :)

"Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."-- by Kelsi

Timeline

I find it really great that your epiphany and time coincided to your great benefit!

Unfortunately, we don't all have our epiphanies on USCIS's time clock, and some of us end up in worse situations (assuming / not pointing).

I have much more I could share, but I'm uncomfortable posting it here (not eluding to the statement above. Rather, this statement replaces the paragraph I had after this.)

Anyway, I think my wife and I are going to get through this.

I guess, according to the logic that basically the petitioner(s) should entertain their beneficiary(ies) for the first three months in order to build a solid foundation on which the relationship will stand, is very common to the first few years of a child's life relating to their cognitive development. Here's a great link that I found to a PDF file that describes four stages of adaptation:

http://www.caseybarnes.org/TxP2PStages.pdf

I think that we have to allow our beneficiaries to at least get to the settling-in stage (of the four stages in the PDF above), within our means of control, because it can make a difference.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks for sharing ! :)

"Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."-- by Kelsi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks for the advice. I wish someone had told us about it taking time to get comfortable (been here 20 months and it's still not easy) earlier.

Thanks.

why would someone need to tell you that it would take time for your wife to get comfortable/adjusted to life in a totally new country and culture? To me this is common sense and it is to be expected that a few months is by no means enough time to become 100% accustomed to a new husband and his children, a new home, culture, new everything. Seriously you couldn't figure this out on your own? When I first read this thread I felt sorry for you, but now not so much. We are only getting your side of the story and to be honest you really weren't very patient with her. After 4 only months I think it would be near impossible for someone to become used to a new life in a new country, especially since you told us she doesn't even have a way to get out of the house and even take a walk down the street safely...

Timeline

Can she still get money from me if we are divorced?

Hello ! Your question says a lot. Why so worried about her getting your money ? I don't think this woman would still be interested to get money from you, knowing and experiencing your present economic situation -- you said that money is tight and you find it hard to provide her with what she likes when she was still there. Just move on with your life and stop thinking about her getting your money. If you have extra money, just in case, it won't hurt that you give her little amount, after all she is your wife. She maybe just want to have start a new life without you. I could figure out something that she was so tired living with you and your kids -- probably, she didn't expect this thing to happen. Probably, prior her arrival she had even very limited knowledge of the situation or arrangement in your house and children. I am sorry, but, we need to face realities of life and keep trusting God. Just move forward and may God bless you !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello ! Your question says a lot. Why so worried about her getting your money ? I don't think this woman would still be interested to get money from you, knowing and experiencing your present economic situation -- you said that money is tight and you find it hard to provide her with what she likes when she was still there. Just move on with your life and stop thinking about her getting your money. If you have extra money, just in case, it won't hurt that you give her little amount, after all she is your wife. She maybe just want to have start a new life without you. I could figure out something that she was so tired living with you and your kids -- probably, she didn't expect this thing to happen. Probably, prior her arrival she had even very limited knowledge of the situation or arrangement in your house and children. I am sorry, but, we need to face realities of life and keep trusting God. Just move forward and may God bless you !

That's just a my money, your money, or our money game. I played this one many times, and I regret to say that I was very similarly oriented regarding money and feeling as if someone were going to take it.

I'm not sure if this really reads into his and her actual relationship. Rather, I think he should reflect on it to determine why he is insecure about the money. Without any textbooks, I imagine that typically most people with lower-incomes feel this way due to the economic strain they struggle with.

I have, for now, given as much trust as I can to my wife regarding our banking; she knows what I have: assets & debts, but we haven't gotten into the joint checking account yet. The only thing left is trusting her to make decisions on my accounts without full knowledge of the expenses!

While it can be hard to imagine that someone would be concerned about their financial impact in a time like this, I think that this is a very shallow stereotype that is very often true, and it's not at all incorrect to at least ask about the implications.

While it is also hard that someone that knew they were causing damage by "squeezing water from a rock", there are still stories and account of those that do.

That's just a my money, your money, or our money game. I played this one many times, and I regret to say that I was very similarly oriented regarding money and feeling as if someone were going to take it.

I'm not sure if this really reads into his and her actual relationship. Rather, I think he should reflect on it to determine why he is insecure about the money. Without any textbooks, I imagine that typically most people with lower-incomes feel this way due to the economic strain they struggle with.

I have, for now, given as much trust as I can to my wife regarding our banking; she knows what I have: assets & debts, but we haven't gotten into the joint checking account yet. The only thing left is trusting her to make decisions on my accounts without full knowledge of the expenses!

While it can be hard to imagine that someone would be concerned about their financial impact in a time like this, I think that this is a very shallow stereotype that is very often true, and it's not at all incorrect to at least ask about the implications.

While it is also hard that someone that knew they were causing damage by "squeezing water from a rock", there are still stories and account of those that do.

I think if anyone has been in a past marriage they know the #1 argument couples have is over money and budgets. Maybe the OP at one time earned more and now like many of us earns less. Maybe just maybe he is the man I read about on Yahoo that use to go to a Starbucks daily and spend 6-7 dollars as he was earning 130k a year. Now he works at that same Starbucks for $9 an hour. I went from GREAT money to okay money since 2010. I live but I cannot afford to do what I once did like many of us. For men, money issues can be embarrassing. Especially with a new wife. I have a friend that married a Filipina. I met him in Japan as I traveled back in 2009. He at one time made 100k annually selling products. Now he is earning 20-25k barely. At 100k he sent his now wife in RP $1500 montthly so she and her kids could live in nice place with all what he had here. Now most of their fights are due to his lower income and them not being able to send as much back to her family. They cannot bring her kids here either due to money. I feel for both his wife and him. He spoiled her when it was great for him; she got use to it and now as us all she is a creature of wants and needs.

I know this all has helped me with my fiancee as I have learned so much. I am open. She knows my/our budget. She works there so I only need to send her $50 a month to cover her internet as well as extra so she can eat out as I feel guilty eating out here and she not being able too. We lived together there for 6 months so she knows that I am not wealthy.

I guess in closing of this LONG WINDED reply lol... We all need to be honest with our fiancee's and not hide anything from them... Goodluck to everyone..

Filed: Timeline

just be glad she didnt use VAWA against you like my stripper/hooker/wife is doing now. my nitemare rolls on day by day and i still can't move on!

HEY GUYS! This is MY thread so keep ur bi***ing out of it. ive got a big problem here and i dont wanta hear your fiting

Oh the irony.

Filed: Other Country: Ireland
Timeline

I think your post was a bit harsh.

OP is under austerity measures, he can't afford a gym for her, maybe they don't live near a beach, maybe he can't afford a bicycle for her?

No, but he could at least allow her to leave the house. By his own admission he told her she wasn't allowed to go outside for a walk without him. They have laws against that sort of thing, and it absolutely falls under spousal abuse.

Our Journey

6/6/2007 Met online

12/05/2007 Realized I was nuts about him!

01/19/2008 Confessed...and he felt the same <3

05/01/2008 Met in person in Chicago

5/2008-5/2010 Umpteen visits between Ireland and US

6/19/2010 Got married!

04/06/2012 Finally able to send paperwork for AOS!

(Day 1)04/11/2012 Papers arrived at Chicago lockbox and signed for.

(Day 3)04/13/2012 Email confirmations!

(Day 7)04/17/2012 NOA hard copies received.

(Day 10)04/20/2012 Biometrics appt received for 05/07/2012

(Day 27)05/07/2012 Biometrics

(Day 65)06/15/2012 EAD approval email

(Day 69)06/19/2012 Interview notice!!! 07/24/2012!!

(Day 75)06/25/2012 EAD arrives.

(Day 104)07/24/2012 Interview in Atlanta....Approved!!!

Expecting a baby boy 8/9/2013!

Filed: Timeline

No, but he could at least allow her to leave the house. By his own admission he told her she wasn't allowed to go outside for a walk without him. They have laws against that sort of thing, and it absolutely falls under spousal abuse.

Here we go again with that abuse nonsense, let's save the A word for folks in real abusive situations.

I didn't read that the OP kept her under lock and key for 24 hours and forbid her from going out.

Caring about his new immigrants safety and recommending not to do certain tasks is not abuse.

PS: I live near downtown in my city in a suburb of LA, very busy, so if I recommend that my new immigrant not ride her bicycle there and to wait for me until I get home so we can go to a proper and dedicated trail, then I am being abusive. Right?

Edited by Gowon

No. You are wrong. It was never said she was not allowed to go outside. She was not locked in the house. She went outside whenever she wanted to and always did. She had flower gardens and enjoyed sitting in the sun as long as the mosquitoes did not eat her alive. Again, walking alone on the streets here is DANGEROUS. We would walk together whenever she wanted to and it even made her nervous how close cars would get. You NEVER see women walking alone here. There are places and neighborhoods people DO NOT jog or walk alone in all across America.

why would someone need to tell you that it would take time for your wife to get comfortable/adjusted to life in a totally new country and culture? To me this is common sense and it is to be expected that a few months is by no means enough time to become 100% accustomed to a new husband and his children, a new home, culture, new everything. Seriously you couldn't figure this out on your own? When I first read this thread I felt sorry for you, but now not so much. We are only getting your side of the story and to be honest you really weren't very patient with her. After 4 only months I think it would be near impossible for someone to become used to a new life in a new country, especially since you told us she doesn't even have a way to get out of the house and even take a walk down the street safely...

You are correct. That was common sense. I did not expect 100% total adjustment, but I realize I took for granted the fact she was from a culture and that she may have expectations for us. I worried about her being at home most of the day (and would tell her) but that did not make her time waiting for me to get home from work to take her to the store any shorter. Hindsight is 20/20 and were lots of things I dropped the ball on.

Hi there! I am so sorry reading your story. I think you just need to move on with your life and kids. You could divorce her as well, so you would be free in the future. You may be telling true stories, but, right now, it's just hard to judge your wife. I'm sure, she also has valid reasons why she left. We all know nobody here at VJ exactly knows what happened between you and her. I'm just saying this, because, I too....had to come back home after I've seen and experienced how I was badly treated by one member of the family of my Fiance - which really affected our relationship. Things didn't turn out good as expected, as I felt everyday, I was living on hell or in the darkest side of the earth. It was very good that I had enough money when I went there so I did eat and enjoy America well.

I honestly tried my best to get along and understand their situation knowing what we went through a lot of hardships with the paper works and immigration expense, but, it's just hard to continue staying with selfish one, especially that it was not a genuine care.

To lessen damages and avoid conflicts, I decided not to marry and come back home before my 90 days expire. Let the future holds for us -- marriage shouldn't be taken for granted, therefore, if it wasn't right -- don't ever continue -- it's a sign that I have to slow down.

I like America - the place is nice and clean, but, still requires me with lots of hardships and sacrifices to have the life we all envisioned for. I was hoping that there had been a positive and inspiring atmosphere / environment in the house so it could greatly help adjust my life in the US, thus, sharing harmonious life with them. Instead of making things easy for me, they make it so difficult. I wasn't expecting all material things to be ready -- I was hoping to see genuine care and sharing. They maybe have thought that I have a hidden agenda in coming to the US. Trust is very important to me, so I could bring out the best in me and in the relationship. I think it was a blessing then because now I am back home and work happily. I had so much risks in getting to the US (leaving my home, family, friends, nice and secured job, and important of all -- ability and freedom to make decisions on my own). Now, I realized how good is God to me - enjoying normal life here with peace of mind.

I have no regrets in coming home -- at least, I tried to give out the best in the name of love ! :)

My advice to the poster -- just move on ! Maybe it's not meant to be. :)

To other petitioners -- if possible, please create a positive and supportive environment when your Fiance / Fiancee arrives. It is very important as he / she is a total stranger in America -- especially at the start when she arrives (first 3 months is very crucial) -- because, after seeing America -- if she / he is not treated well, definitely he / she would want to go back home, feeling lonely and homesick, especially if he / she has a lot of good things left in his / her home country. Please give love to the fullest ! That's all we need -- :)

Hope this serves as good input in avoiding your fiance / fiancee coming back home. Thank you all --- have a blessed day everyone ! :)

Confuse: Great and I am saying great advice you gave here. Thanks for sharing. I my Fiancee and I share our log in here on VJ. I will have her read this as well. I know as well how hard adjusting in other countries are as I worked in your country and lived for 5 years. God Bless..

Hello VJ'ers.

I will have to say thank you for your comments on my post concerning my wife leaving before AOS. I have done soul searching and I thought I should say something now that the shock of her leaving has left a bit.

First of all, she is back in her native country with her daughter. She is not hiding out in the US or whatever trying to get a green card.

Despite all the recommendations to divorce her and move on, I am going to do all I can to reconcile with her. I love her very much and I do not want to lose her. I want nothing more than for her to come back and we be a family again. I was the one who was left because of my lack of action.

I did all that I could possibly do to get her here and make the K1 visa work. That's where doing everything I possibly could stopped. In her eyes, I did not do enough and that is what mattered. She left. She felt neglected and second to everyone here... including the ex-wife. She believed that something was going on between us because of the many calls and texts concerning money and the children.

She told me before she came, she was coming to be with me. She did not care about a green card or citizenship. She wanted me. She had a good idea about my financial situation and was not looking for a palace... Just a house that would be nice and cozy. I saw to her basics, but I did not see to her needs. She was left alone for hours in the day and most of the time. I made it possible for her to sit alone, think and talk to someone who gave bad advice and talked her into leaving. Sure, things weren't perfect here, but it did not help her sitting on her thumbs all day waiting for activity. I dismissed her needs for activity by telling her she "can knit, or sew or garden or exercise.... There is PLENTY to do..." She needed more and I did not provide.

Family... She made a GENUINE attempt to be friends with my entire family. She was friendly, polite and tried to be nice to everyone. She tried to initiate conversation, but it was not reciprocated. Eventually, all conversation with the children died. When the family dog left, at least with the children, things got worse. My children will say hello and that is about all. Unless they want money or something specific, they say nothing. She could not understand that this is not personal. They just don't talk! They don't talk to anyone who is seen as an adult. Anyway, resentment set in on both sides. If I spoke up for the kids, she would get angry. If I spoke up for her, you can guess what happened. I could not convince her that this behavior of not speaking to her is normal for them. They did not speak to me except as a greeting which is what they did for her. She expected conversation and that is not what she got. My family is generally very laid back and stay to themselves. They don't visit each other often and are fine with it. I hated we did nothing to include her to make her fit in more. We did nothing. I guess everyone figured that she is here she will be OK. No. She made an effort, but soon became tired of trying to please them when they did nothing to try and make conversation. I did not like the name calling of my children, but most everyone snaps when they are frustrated beyond their wildest imagination.

Food in the refrigerator. There was PLENTY of food in the refrigerator for me, but I did not take into consideration what SHE wanted to eat. Don't get me wrong. She picked what she wanted, but would eat all the "fun" things and only staples are left. Her definition of food in the refrigerator was not the same as mine. Think about if you have kids... How many times have you heard "there is nothing in the refrigerator..." Loose translation? Nothing I want to eat.

Money was and is tight. I count my money and try to make sure we don't find ourselves without. She saw this behavior as being cheap. Probably, this is something she was told or is in her culture not to count and add your money in front of women or something. Here, you count if you care about where it goes. She was not out buying stuff left and right. She was actually quite conservative.

Abuse allegations? I don't know what that was about, but she felt that something was wrong enough to say that it was happening. If she was happy in her environment, then perhaps average disagreements would not have gotten so heated.

Bottom line? I did not take care of her needs. She was a long way from home and felt the person you are counting on made her feel like she was not being cared for. So, if it's in my power to do so, I will try to get her back. She needs time to think about it right now, but I will be persistent.

I provided a copy of the last letter I wrote her. I want for us to try and reconcile and get back together.

Hello,

I know you are angry with me. I am sorry. I know you have read the Visa Journey post by 6060842s. If what I said offended you, I am sorry. I was looking for opinions, support and thoughts on what I should do. As many people said, there are 2 sides of the story. I gave my side. I did not mention everything bad we did to each other. I just wanted to give an idea about the atmosphere and let them

fill in the blanks. I was very hurt and disappointed at how you left me because that was a bad way to do anyone. You could have called me at least and said you were going. Instead, you chose a way that would leave deeper hurt and pain. I worried about you when you told me that you were sick the night before at the and that morning. I called you and no answer. I called many times and was terribly worried. I asked my sister to go over and see if you were OK. No answer. She went to Mama's house and got the spare key. No suitcases.... No Honey. I broke. I finished my work and drove by the house. You were gone. I fell to my knees and cried. The hurt was worse than death of a loved one. I picked myself up and went back to work. I made an announcement to my co workers and said you had gone. I told them I was upset and it will be a while before I am back to normal and to be patient with me. They have been very supportive this week and I GREATLY appreciate their comfort as best as they can provide. They are my co workers and I have also discovered, they are also my friends.

Honey, you must know this. I love you very much. I know now that you are who I have waited my entire life for. We dreamed for months and months but did not take in consideration that we are live people. Dreams are dreams and people are people. We both had high expectations of each other in marriage. We were both too casual with each other. We did not take into consideration we might have had a bad day or were unhappy about something. On visits, we were a lot more reserved... We did not pick each other to pieces. We had no stress except bad traffic. I realize what you meant about I was not the same BOY on vacation. You must also realize, you were not the same Honey on our visit as well. We did not have a plan. We just thought we would be together and everything would fall into place. We were wrong. That takes work and NEITHER of us were interested in that. We were to focused on each other than being focused on us. We were both selfish. I wanted things to remain as they were with you there and you expected the world because you were there. We did not compromise at all. We both were selfish and forgot about US. I wanted to keep the house as lived in and comfortable as possible for me and you wanted the house your order to your approval. Order for you is not order for me and the other way around. We were the same people on visit. We were just too busy trying to get the upper hand and control. I have learned my lesson. The house is OUR house. No more me and mine. It's gotta be us and we.

We could have worked things out honey. We can work everything out! I have no doubt in my mind that we still can. We can do it! We had a 3 year relationship that was GREAT!!! We had a bond so special, that we actually took the work that went behind it for granted. I love you for the right reasons. I want you back.

This is what I should have done BEFORE you came. I sat down with our biggest supporters and talked for hours... Mama and my sister. They really do and did care about you. They just did not know how to express this to you. They were very much intimidated with your accent and how you talked. Your voice is high. Mama had difficulty hearing most of what you said. Melanie? She was just unsure what

to say. I told them that you are just a nice girl. You can talk to her. You may have to repeat in a different way, but she is good company. I think they as well as you were too sensitive and it made a wall. Mama was a bit embarrassed when she did not have her teeth in. She would often leave or not say anything to you because she was embarrassed. Her gums get sore when she uses them too much. So, she tries not to wear them so much. Also, she did not want you to see her eat that way. I hope that you can forgive her. She is an old woman. She would give you magazines and clothing papers but would not say much. She feels bad that you are gone. My sister? She froze. She talks and can be good company. She really liked you and dropped the ball with a sister/sister in law friendship.Me? What can I say? I dropped the ball too. I am sorry I was not as patient with you as I should have been. I got really frustrated when we had problems. I was still living the fairy tale of our visit Wake up BOY! You and Honey are real people! You two really do love each other but you do not show it. I wanted you to adapt to my life instead of us working together. You wanted me to adapt to your style and I resisted. You wanted everything NOW! The house your way, your style of furniture, your everything. I wanted to keep everything. I reluctantly did begin to let things go. Remember? I was ready to even throw things away. You wanted new and I wanted to use what we had. I tried to save money to buy new a little at a time but you wanted things I did not have money for NOW! Honey, I love you and want you to CONTINUE to be my wife. We have differences, but we can work through them. My attitude is different. You have taken away the love I have wanted for as long as I can remember. Instead of embracing our good qualities, we gravitated toward all negative. I am guilty of trying to make you into someone you are not. I fell in love with your soul and completely forgot about the blessings you gave me. I will be honest. I became paranoid of people looking at us when we were together. I watched men and women look at us and then you and it bothered me. I wanted them to look at you and say WOW!!! Because I made an issue of your stomach, I thought everyone else did. I forgot the fact that people looked at us and went about their business. They did not care. Why was I making such a big deal? I was being selfish. I was wrong and I am VERY sorry. I am so sorry Honey. I messed up. I really want you back. We talked about where we went wrong. Again, we expected YOU to fit into our lives. We were wrong. We did not act as family. Family is family. No one wanted to treat you like a baby, we just overlooked the fact that you were from another country. We discussed, what could we do better?

Here goes...

We should have signed you up for English classes at the community college adult learning center like we talked about when you first got here. I could have taken you there in the morning on the way to work and my sister could have gotten you at lunch time. We dropped the ball. She could have taken you to the Gym (her treat) and let you work out and talk to someone different or take you shopping. Thursday, my sister in law had volunteered to take you shopping. you should have taken her up on the offer. She could have taken you to different places and introduce you to different people and her friends. We had our Saturdays and Sundays. We got the car going good with air conditioning and we would go places.I was preparing for a long trip. You can ask my co workers as I was always looking in

the road atlas for interesting places to visit in one week! I even planned a trip on July Th or grill, but You never answered the phone Monday morning. Anyway, those are a few things we could have done. I am sorry we did not execute such a plan. I could have taken you to The shop. You could even WALK to the shop to the fitness center so you could probably have gone even more often! At the time, you did not want to go though. I will tell you what I have been wanting to ask you.

Here is my proposal:

I called an immigration attorney you went home. He asked what happened and I told him as best I could. He said that you can come back! Yes! You can come back! The process will take about 9 months. They will want to know the details of why you left and why you

called a shelter to get you like you did. Even I would like to know that. What you did is what women trying to get a green card do. Claim abuse and then get a special wavier to stay in the USA. I am certain that was not your motive, but it does happen. It may be an issue, but it can be over come. We will have to do the K1 process over from the beginning. Many things are already on file, but the

process takes longer because they check and recheck everything much more. We do not have to take a trip anywhere, although I want to visit you and see how you live. I thought that when it is time for you to come, I could visit you for maybe 2 weeks and see how you are used to living and why you are like you are. We did not do that with the K1 visa and it was a mistake. I would have known better how your lifestyle is. I also want to apologize to your Daughter and friends that you felt so bad, felt it was necessary you had to leave. I let a lot of people down. I am ashamed and I regret it.

I would like to know if you would give our relationship another chance. Please Honey! I love you dear woman and I want you forever! I want you to be at my side. I do not want you in front of me or behind me. We will have 9-10 months to reconnect and work out our differences. You know... Talk in skype, discuss what we have lost. I miss and want that VERY much! This will give you 9 months to be with your daughter and enjoy your friends also. The move again will not be as bad because they will know you can ALWAYS come back home! On my side, it will give me time to get rid of more things and do repairs as needed. I have already fixed the closet shelf in your room and sanded the walls. All of your sewing things are on that shelf. I am serious about us. I want to try. Also. I want to mention. I PROMISE that you will have a trip to Home EVERY YEAR. I PROMISE! 11 months with me in the USA and 1 month There with your daughter and friends. I think I scared you when I told you that you would not be able to go home this year. You could have gone alone. I just wanted to go with you and I could not afford 2 tickets and visa paperwork for me. Because I don't ever want you to feel trapped again that way, I PROMISE I will have a separate bank account WITH YOUR NAME ON IT with enough money in it for you to leave if you ever feel you need to go. I will have this money in place BEFORE you come back here. If I can not do this for you, then the deal is off.

I know you are angry and hurt Honey, and I am sorry. I think you know I am. Don't let your heart and soul become bitter toward me. I want and love you very much! We have invested in ourselves for 3 years and let everything go in 6 months. It is not fair and it is not right. You have my attention and respect. I want a lifetime with you and I intend to show you how things SHOULD have been. I want you to be happy Honey, and I want us to be happy together.

If you are interested, tell me. It is not a crazy idea. You left because you were very stressed and you felt leaving was the best option. I want to call The lawyer Monday and get started. For 9 months, we can rebuild our relationship. If you need more time to think about it, tell me, but the sooner we do this, the better. We have an opportunity. I don't want to miss out again. Once is enough and I won't mess up again! EVER!!!

I am sending you some money to help with your house. I know it is not a large amount, but that is what I will send for now. I am still your guy and I am doing the best I can. There is also a little extra for your pocket. I will also be sending you a debit card with YOUR name on it. I will then be able to put money in it from our common account. I will need a good address though. It is a debit card and you will be able to use it for what is in the account. You need to tell me a good address to send it to. It should be here next week and I will have to send it and that will take another 10 days or so. Send me an address where you can get it. You are still my girl. I have loved you from a distance before, I will continue until you are in my arms again and beyond!

I don't want to, but I also have to say the bad. If you want to divorce, and want me go away, tell me that too. I don't want to feel used or strung along by sending you many messages and you don't answer. It hurts me greatly because you know I am trying to contact you. Don't continue to make me feel there is a hope and there is none. If you don't want me or my help, because you want a divorce, let me know. That is fair Homey. At least, be fair. If you want to divorce, please send me an address that you can be reached ASAP. The lawyer will need to draw up and send you the papers from the court house here since we married here. I will pay for the divorce. The LAST thing I want to do is spend money on something I don't want to do. I love you and I want you back!

I will go now. I love you and miss you dearly. Come home! I need you! I want to see you in camera

and I LONG to hear your voice! Bye for now. Remember... You have a husband who loves you!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i read everything.. and i seen as well your previous post...i feel the pain in your heart and your sincerity towards your wife.. i pray that she will come back and return.. im sorry to hear this. i even cry reading your message towards her.. sometimes we girls need some of our husband's attention... i do really pray for both of you... if your wife is reading my reply.. youre lucky to have your husband.. pls you both need to talk and understand.. dont give up.. :)

585nbjc5r.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.