mahakali

f2a visa prediction september

669 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

After how much time they will release vb

No one HERE knows ...out have a secure answer to your questions. Any answer u will get is based on what we think... Assumption.

I think sometime over the next 1-2 hours today if u ask me.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Its 4.36 pm eastern time only 29 minute remaining to not only closing of the day also the last working day of the week and visa bulletin has not been issued yet. its very very surprising for all of us that almost 2 day happened demand data released for September 2012 but visa bulletin not yet. another depressing day for all of us its very very unusual its 10 of the month and its not yet. i think another mystery of dos is going to start from monday.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

Almost 4:00 p.m. pacific time, I guess we have to wait till Monday. Hopefully they are taking their time to use all the remaining Visas

Lol you are so funny i think its good sign for us that going to be publish on Monday. May be we see good movement in September and after publishing few of us get IL PD AFTER 15 MAY TOO

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Lol you are so funny i think its good sign for us that going to be publish on Monday. May be we see good movement in September and after publishing few of us get IL PD AFTER 15 MAY TOO

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Possible my friend.maybe its really good sign.lets see and pray.

I think they still have more available visas but doesn't have intervew time slot to make more appointments,and maybe consulates are soo busy and don't have more available dates..

Edited by Steve visa bullet

Timeline

Possible my friend.maybe its really good sign.lets see and pray.

I think they still have more available visas but doesn't have intervew time slot to make more appointments,and maybe consulates are soo busy and don't have more available dates..

[/quote

8th may 2010 upcmoing VB, online update hopefully on monday..... have a nice day

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

The case is GOING TO be set for consular processing and will be there for sometime.. unless your priority date is current.. your case is not ready to be processed. They assume they many applicants will not maintain their legal status for X number of years. You can notify the NVC that you intend to process it as an AOS and they would forward the case to USCIS who will fwd it to the local office who has jurisdiction over your local area.

thank u RICARDO4EVA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.