mahakali

f2a visa prediction september

669 posts in this topic

You guys, we need to send this petition to President Obama and senators to oppose H.R. 3012. This bill will increase the numbers of visa per country from 7% to 15% and if it becomes a law, the result is the longer wait time for ROW chargeability for both employment and family-based immigration petition. I did send the petition and I really need you guys to do the same. We have been waiting for so so long and I am tired of waiting already. Please!!!!

http://www.petition2congress.com/5677/oppose-hr-3012-its-companions-1857/

Filed: Timeline

This is only a pro-India/ China bill that will only help an influx of Indian/ Chinese immigrants. This is a very unfair bill to the ROW as they will be put into a backlog because Indians/ Chinese people will keep on cutting the lines ahead of them and putting them in the backlog. They already get a lot of spill overs from ROW's unused visas and therefore they should not be given the advantage to get ahead in line of ROW.

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People,

a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your

name to mine? If this petition gets 25,000 signatures by August 12, 2012,

the White House will review it and respond!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/oppose-passage-hr-3012-fairness-high-skilled-immigrants-act/gD52rqxN?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Oppose passage of HR 3012 – The Fairness for High-Skilled

Immigrants Act.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

You are completely wrong in what you say. This bill ensures a fairness and gives GC based in First come first served basis only and it is based on PD basis only.

Remember immigration policy is something continually evolving and that will kept changed once in a while per USA's specific needs and make sure there is a fairness in the system.

It looks like you wanted to cut the lines and get GC before a person who has been waiting in the system for a long just because s/he is from either India or China.

This is only a pro-India/ China bill that will only help an influx of Indian/ Chinese immigrants. This is a very unfair bill to the ROW as they will be put into a backlog because Indians/ Chinese people will keep on cutting the lines ahead of them and putting them in the backlog. They already get a lot of spill overs from ROW's unused visas and therefore they should not be given the advantage to get ahead in line of ROW.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/oppose-passage-hr-3012-fairness-high-skilled-immigrants-act/gD52rqxN?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Immigrants Act.

Edited by listeria

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

Good Luck and good bye ALL:

Hello Fello F2A-Vjers. I have decided to leave US and got a nice job back in my home country. So I decided to leave US and stay with my family in India. It has been very good to see so many nice people around here at this forum.

I wish everyone good look to reunite with your family soon-hopefully some changes to immigration system as new govt comes in 2013.

Again, good luck and good bye, everyone.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

Hello Fello F2A-Vjers. I have decided to leave US and got a nice job back in my home country. So I decided to leave US and stay with my family in India. It has been very good to see so many nice people around here at this forum.

I wish everyone good look to reunite with your family soon-hopefully some changes to immigration system as new govt comes in 2013.

Hi listeria, I am in the same boat! Wish you the best of luck. I hope you have kept your options open. Did you take a 2 year extension for being out of the country?

India is not a easy country to live after one has been in the US for long. But as always, family comes first. Good luck and god bless.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

I admire you for you decision. I have tried for years to convince my husband to move to Finland with me, but haven't had any luck so far - he is not Finnish so for him it would mean moving to yet another foreign country where he doesn't even speak the language and doesn't know anyone but my family and friends.

I wish you all the best for your life back at home, I am sure your decision is making your family very happy!

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Filed: Timeline

You guys, we need to send this petition to President Obama and senators to oppose H.R. 3012. This bill will increase the numbers of visa per country from 7% to 15% and if it becomes a law, the result is the longer wait time for ROW chargeability for both employment and family-based immigration petition. I did send the petition and I really need you guys to do the same. We have been waiting for so so long and I am tired of waiting already. Please!!!!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/oppose-passage-hr-3012-fairness-high-skilled-immigrants-act/gD52rqxN utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

why the HR 3012 will effect the movement i don't get it some one plz explain

Here the explanation:

Go to below website, it briefly talked about this bill. It had been on hold by Senator Grassley (R-IA) since the end of last year while he edited some wordings of the bill. He now lifted the hold and it will be moved to Senate for vote. If it passes it will eliminate the annual per country cap for employment based petition and increase the numbers of annual visas from 7% to 15% for family based petition but there is no increase of annual visa numbers which results in longer wait time for visa applicants of the rest of the world(ROWers) and this bill will help the backlog for Mexico and Philippines visa applicants at the expenses of ROWers. For example, each year F1 category provided with 23,400 visas but single country only allows 7% which is 1,638 visas. However, Mexico and Philippines have more than 1,638 visa applicants each year that causes the movement of cut-off date to move slowly because they are oversubscribed the visa numbers that is the reason why they have their own cut-off-dates. If this bill passes or becomes a law which will increase 7% to 15% meaning a single country will receive 3,510 instead of 1,638 visa numbers each years but the total annual visa numbers for F1 category will still be the same which is 23,400 results in slower movement in ROWers, india and China. This bill will result in the longer wait time for F1, F2A, F2B, F3 and F4 the rest of the world chargeability the visa applicants as well as India and China. Who will benefit most from this bill? The answer is EB2, EB3 India and China employment based visa applicants and Mexico as well as Philippines family based visa applicants

http://www.aila.org/...spx?docid=37451

Timeline

Immigrants Act.

It's not about the cutting the lines but giving everyone an equal chance on the first come first serve based. There should not be any country cap or restrictions. Even with these restrictions, Indian and Chinese have a large population here. Go to any damn city in the US and you will find China Town and a huge Indian community.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's not about the cutting the lines but giving everyone an equal chance on the first come first serve based. There should not be any country cap or restrictions. Even with these restrictions, Indian and Chinese have a large population here. Go to any damn city in the US and you will find China Town and a huge Indian community.

Right and Right

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.