JulietteandRob

Less and Less Communication

132 posts in this topic

Really sorry to hear this from you dear. I feel your pain. But, I know that you can find a good and a deserving man. He is not the only one in the world. He don't need you emotionally, and spiritually, he only need you physically.. He's so weak. Try to move on now. Accept the reality and forget the past.

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Jan 2012 - NOA2 (approved)

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

June 2012 - Case Complete

July 2012 - Interview Scheduled

anzcecu7pube.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thank You for all Reply, I appreciate much . Im sorry to have such bad topic here.

After read posts from all, I make my decision about . First I am thinking , I give

him chance to be faithful when Im with him, but when I read post I change my thinking

again, and now have make decision.

Im going to broke up with my Fiance, Its really hurt my feeling to do that, but I dont

want to be a woman who put up with that kind of thing. If I want to be with man who do

that then I have to share with other woman my husband. I dont want to be that kind of person.

Im really, really sad now. I think its most sad ever in my life time. I cry all night long,

and dont sleep well. I think if I marry to this person he will make me cry again, and again.

Im going to call him today and tell him , no more for us. Im dont want a man who cannot wait

to be with me, and make other woman happy when Im not here.

Im Journey is over now, Please thank you for your support, and I hope all your

Journey is better than mine, good luck to all of you ....

You really do deserve better than him. I know it hurts right now, but in time you will see you made the right decision. I hope your heart heals soon and you can move on from here and find someone who makes you happy and who is faithful. Good luck Sweetie!!! rose.gif

Well I read the posts and use advice and call my fiance.... He doesnt answer phone

first two time. Then Third try he finally answer phone. Then I ask him if he is not

want to talk anymore that much. And he tell me hes too busy now to talk about it.

Then I ask him again, whats the problem about this, why you dont talk to me anymore,

or email again everyday like before. Then he just make excuse about why he cant do that

again. Then I keep asking , just tell me truth about whats all about.

My worst fear is real now, He tell me that hes been spending time with other woman there.

She like him alot , and he just started to go have talk and dinner and thing with her.

Then he said when he alone at her house , she want to have boom boom with him. And he

couldnt resist her temptation. Now he say, he been having boom boom with this other woman

because Im not there yet. And he need to do that, because man need to do that , and cant

wait for me now, but when Im there he only want to be with me then.

Im so mad now about it, Im not sure if I should feel that way now. I think Im understand about

what he say. Maybe man need to do that always, and Im not good fiance because not be able to

take care of his need now, so he need other woman to do that for him until Im there.

Im not sure if I can believe about him Love me now, or if its true yet. I want to marry him

and dont want other woman to be around when Im there . Maybe he still see that woman if Im marry

him, but he said he wont do that.

Im really confused about whats next thing to do now. He said only he do that when Im here , not when

Im there with him married.

Please tell what you think about it.

Im sorry everyone about Bad Topic, I hope your Journey is good one to you.

Cut him loose. You deserve better.

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

I think if I marry to this person he will make me cry again, and again.

^^^ Yes, that's exactly what would happen.

I'm glad you have the good sense, self respect, and strength to walk away from him.

Be strong. Things will get better. (F)

Thank You for all Reply, I appreciate much . Im sorry to have such bad topic here.

After read posts from all, I make my decision about . First I am thinking , I give

him chance to be faithful when Im with him, but when I read post I change my thinking

again, and now have make decision.

Im going to broke up with my Fiance, Its really hurt my feeling to do that, but I dont

want to be a woman who put up with that kind of thing. If I want to be with man who do

that then I have to share with other woman my husband. I dont want to be that kind of person.

Im really, really sad now. I think its most sad ever in my life time. I cry all night long,

and dont sleep well. I think if I marry to this person he will make me cry again, and again.

Im going to call him today and tell him , no more for us. Im dont want a man who cannot wait

to be with me, and make other woman happy when Im not here.

Im Journey is over now, Please thank you for your support, and I hope all your

Journey is better than mine, good luck to all of you ....

I feel so sad reading your story. But I feel you're making the right decision. If the guy had just slipped up once, maybe you could forgive and move on, but this was hardly a slip up, this was an on going relationship. When a real man truly loves a woman, he desires no other. Find that kind of man and you can find a happy life.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Timeline

Cut him loose... and if he truly loves you then he will run after you...make yourself much prettier and more successful so when he knows about it soon he will regret it... like a withering horse. if you can find this kind of man, you can find another man not based on his handsomeness (which I think is the reason why you like him) but one which has a very sincere heart, growth and maturity..and could help you succeed in your life..As you go along making yourself happy as well as improving yourself- he is just a second fiddle to nothing...

Cut him loose... and if he truly loves you then he will run after you...make yourself much prettier and more successful so when he knows about it soon he will regret it... like a withering horse. if you can find this kind of man, you can find another man not based on his handsomeness (which I think is the reason why you like him) but one which has a very sincere heart, growth and maturity..and could help you succeed in your life..As you go along making yourself happy as well as improving yourself- he is just a second fiddle to nothing...

I disagree. You are not the problem he is so do not change yourself be who you are and find someone who loves you for who you are. You do not need to improve a thing just find someone who loves you for you as a natural simple person.

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Haven't seen my fiancee in 6 months now and I haven't sleep with anyone else. Time to leave.

================================================================
2011-01-30 First trip to Manila (work related)
2011-02-18 Second trip to Manila (work related)
2011-03-08 Met Jenny in Manila
2011-03-29 Third trip to Manila (work and Jenny related)
2011-04-17 Started relationship
2011-05-11 Fourth trip to Manila (work and Jenny related)
2011-06-19 Found out I would be a father for the first time
2011-08-18 Fifth trip to Manila (work and Jenny related)
2011-11-08 Sixth trip to Manila (work and Jenny related)
2011-11-08 Engaged to Jenny
2012-01-11 Seventh trip to Manila (work and Jenny related)
2012-02-09 Eighth trip to Manila (Birth of son)
2012-02-16 Son Dustin Neal born healthy in Manila
2012-09-24 Ninth trip to Manila (work and Jenny/Dustin related)

2013-06-18 Tenth trip to Manila (K1 - Interview!!!!)

2013-10-21 Eleventh trip to Manila (bringing Jenny/Dustin back)
=================================================================
2012-07-31 Sent I-129F package
2012-08-03 NOA1 Vermont Service Center delivered
2012-08-07 NOA1 Hard-copy received
2013-02-15 CBRA Interview for son Dustin

2013-02-25 NOA2 Email of Approval
2013-03-01 NOA2 Hard-copy received

2013-04-15 CBRA Approved

2013-06-14 Medical PASSED!!

2013-06-26 Interview Scheduled

2013-07-11 VISA IN HAND!!!

2013-10-31 POE - Atlanta

2014-01-18 MARRIED

Timeline

Im going to broke up with my Fiance ....

Hey, congratulations for the courage to ask, to press for your right to be treated with respect, and to choose control over your future.

Your day will come. Because you did this now.

Edited by rlogan

Timeline

I'm very sorry to hear again about this. But you must trust all of us, and draw strength knowing that he was not the right man for you if he cheated on you. I can't imagine how hard it is to see what looked like a whole new live for you vanish. But remain strong, people are here to support you too.

If I saw that guy, I'd punch him in the face for you! :)

I would not be so quick to make a decision to dump the guy. It happens all the time, a man goes to another country and meets a woman and spends a few days or a few weeks with her, then comes home and files for a visa. He don't really know her, he would never agree to marry someone in his own country after being with someone for that amount of time. Kind of what a fiance visa is for, to allow the two of you to be together for 90 days, then at the end of that period together get married or not get married. The visa gives you a little more time to make that decision to spent your life with this guy, or not. I've seen it happen several times, either the woman in the Phills or the foreign man keeps on dating other people. The guy could have lied to you and come up with another story, so he probably is being truthful about being faithful when you come here . Now you can chat online for years, but you don't really know a person until you spend a lot of time with them in person.

No, I'm not saying it is right, or that all foreign men, or all women in the Phills are unfaithful to the ones they are engaged too, but some are. Most will be faithful after they are married, some will not that is just the way it is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.