13 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

rosebaby

Today, 07:29 AM

Hello

My name is Miss Rose, never married before, I saw your account profile in this site ( www.visajourney.com )

today and

became interested in you, I will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email direct to my email address so i can give you my picture and details for you to know whom i am.

Here is my email address( rosemaxwell20@yahoo.com )

I bel...

rosebaby

Today, 07:29 AM

Hello

My name is Miss Rose, never married before, I saw your account profile in this site ( www.visajourney.com )

today and

became interested in you, I will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email direct to my email address so i can give you my picture and details for you to know whom i am.

Here is my email address( rosemaxwell20@yahoo.com )

I bel...

Wow, even in this site??? OMG, scammers everywhere!!!

Jazel & Paul Stickel

January 2009 : met online via Filipino dating and singles site (Filipino Cupid);

chatting No E-mails.

February 2009 : arrived for first meeting in-person! We become friend.

September 2009 : arrived for second meeting in-person

February 2011 : Arrived for third meeting Engaged!!!

June 2011 : Propose to marry in 2012!!!

February 2,2012 : arrived forth meeting in person

February 3, 2012 : got the capacity to marry from the US Embassy Manila

February 14, 2012: Wedding ceremony at Municipality of Cainta, Rizal Philippines

February 16, 2012: signing the contract of marriage

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage (if applicable): 2012-02-16

I-130 Sent : 2012-05-07

I-130 NOA1 : 2012-05-14

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
16508268.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We've had two of the profile spammers hit the list in the last two days: rosebaby who targeted members who had 'z' or a non-letter character starting their user name and lindaa who targeted user names that contained numbers. The posts by rosebaby have now been removed and I am in the process of removing the ones made by lindaa - who, unfortunately, was somewhat more prolific before we flagged the account as a spammer.

Different ones seem to set different 'critieria' for their victims - sometimes it is something unique in a user name; other times it appears to be anyone registered under a certain country. There is usually one pretty identifiable trait shared in common by all of those 'hit' even if it is only that their names came up first on the membership roll.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!