32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Finally, he is almost here!!! we were approved today, I will put a review here and also on consulate reviews

he got there at 5:45AM, he was the third person in line for the visa line, when he got to the front the security told him he should have been in the green card line after looking at his interview letter...so he was a little upset because that line was longer..once inside the first person he came in contact with asked for the original receipt for the visa, he told them he sent it with the application, she told him they have all the pics. and just wait for them to call his name.

he sat near the same consulate that would call his name, he did not want to go to her because she gave out alot of denials... when he got to her window, she had our pictures in her hand, she went over them several time while smiling then she asked him to tell her a little story about our relationship, which he did, than the questions

1) what is my date of birth

2) how old am

3) How old is he

4)do I have any kids, and how many..He told her one and she was like are you sure it's not two??? and he was like I'm sure it's only one..

5)Does he have any kids

6)She saw his daughters name on the APP. and she asked who she was

7) Where do I work

8)What am I studying

BTW...when he went to her station he said he saw his passport with the yellow paper on it already, which meant they pretty much already approved it..

When he went to go pay the 10 dollars, they said that it would be 15 dollars, but they did not have change for his 20, so they told him to pay it when he go pick up his passport...

The consulate was pretty easy for US..Front loading worked in our advantage because they did not ask him for anymore evidence, although he was prepared to show them...

I'm really excited, and can't believe we are done with this phase...thank you so much fellow VJ members that helped me, this site is wonderful!!!

When I told him I needed to come on here to update our status he was like I thought that was done automatically, isn't this the embassy site, I laughed and said nope it's just alot of people with similar processes sharing there experience and helping others!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Wishing you continued good fortune on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Timeline

Finally, he is almost here!!! we were approved today, I will put a review here and also on consulate reviews

he got there at 5:45AM, he was the third person in line for the visa line, when he got to the front the security told him he should have been in the green card line after looking at his interview letter...so he was a little upset because that line was longer..once inside the first person he came in contact with asked for the original receipt for the visa, he told them he sent it with the application, she told him they have all the pics. and just wait for them to call his name.

he sat near the same consulate that would call his name, he did not want to go to her because she gave out alot of denials... when he got to her window, she had our pictures in her hand, she went over them several time while smiling then she asked him to tell her a little story about our relationship, which he did, than the questions

2) how old am

3) How old is he

4)do I have any kids, and how many..He told her one and she was like are you sure it's not two??? and he was like I'm sure it's only one..

5)Does he have any kids

7) Where do I work

8)What am I studying

BTW...when he went to her station he said he saw his passport with the yellow paper on it already, which meant they pretty much already approved it..

When he went to go pay the 10 dollars, they said that it would be 15 dollars, but they did not have change for his 20, so they told him to pay it when he go pick up his passport...

The consulate was pretty easy for US..Front loading worked in our advantage because they did not ask him for anymore evidence, although he was prepared to show them...

I'm really excited, and can't believe we are done with this phase...thank you so much fellow VJ members that helped me, this site is wonderful!!!

When I told him I needed to come on here to update our status he was like I thought that was done automatically, isn't this the embassy site, I laughed and said nope it's just alot of people with similar processes sharing there experience and helping others!!!

Hey Mani,

I am soooo happy for you! I thought and prayed for you all day today. I was unable to check VJ @ work because I was so busy. But trust me you were on my mind. I am happy the interview was a success! My fiance knows all the answers to the questions your fiance was asked except we both have no children. God is good! :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

Woot woot Congratulations :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Chynna

Chynna

Mrs. Gapamix

3/21/11 Made the decision to file...
4/26/11 Sent Package-----7/30/13
5/16/11 recieved NOA-1-----8/06/13
5/18/11 date on NOA-1------8/02/13
5/20/11 Touched --------------10/16/13--Alien # changed???
7/15/11 Received blue notice/RFE evidenvce of meeting with in two years...
7/20/11 Received email notification from USCIS.
7/20/11 Received text message from USCIS.
7/20/11 Touched
8/02/11 Mailed RFE with evidence required to Vermont
8/04/11 Confirmation from USPS RFE package delivered to Vermont @ 1:30pm
8/05/11 USCIS updated by text and email RFE package received.
8/05/11 Touched
8/18/11 Approved date
8/19/11 EMAIL and TEXT NOTIFICATION APPROVED
8/22/11 official hard copy received
9/08/11 NVC has received our petition
9/19/11 Embassy in Haiti recieves petition
9/20/11 Packet 3 emailed to Petitioner/Beneficiary
10/03/11 Fiance has completed Medical
10/08/11 Fiance picks up Medical results
10/10/11 Packet 3 Completed and sent
10/20/11 packet 4 pick-up and interview date given
10/31/11 Interview day on Halloween
10/31/11 Admin Processing
1/19/12 AP completed Visa Denied

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Wishing you continued good fortune on your immigration journey.

Thank you so much!!

Chynna

Chynna

thank you so much chynna!!! you have been great!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

conratulations manni, I'm so happyf for you. May God bless you and ur family

Married---07/30/2011

USCIS Stage

11/07/2011-----I-130 Sent

11/10/2011---- NOA1 email received

11/14/2011---- Touched

1/4/2012 ------ RFE ( Request for Evidence ) email received

1/13/2012------ RFE document mailed to USCIS

1/25/2012------ NOA2 APPROVED ( Yahoooooooo )

NVC Stage

1/31/2012-------Case received at NVC

2/08/2012------- Case number received, IIN, both petitionner and benificiary email given

2/08/2012------- DS 3032 ( choice of agent ) emailed to NVC

2/10/2012------- AOS fee bill paid ( status: in progress)

2/13/2012--------DS 3032 accepted

2/14/2012-------- AOS fee bill shows " PAID" and IV fee bill invoiced

2/16/2012-------- IV fee bill shows " PAID"

2/17/2012-------- IV package sent via USPS

2/24/2012-------- IV package reviewed and accepted

3/27/2012-------- AOS checklist express mailed via USPS

3/28/2012-------- AOS Checklist received by NVC

3/30/2012-------- Case Complete ( Thank you Lord )

Medical / Consulate / POE

5/11/2012-------- Medical Exam

6/12/2012-------- Interview date / APPROVED

6/21/2012 -------- POE Newark, NJ

Timeline

Hey Mani,

I am soooo happy for you! I thought and prayed for you all day today. I was unable to check VJ @ work because I was so busy. But trust me you were on my mind. I am happy the interview was a success! My fiance knows all the answers to the questions your fiance was asked except we both have no children. God is good! :dance:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that..He told me that once inside he was so confident because he was like why would they possibly not approve him lol...and I gave him an advice...which was to say hi when he came in and be polite, IDK if that helped but he said when he did that she smiled, and asked him how he was doing...etc..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Thanks rujby..good luck to you as well!!!

Thanks. My visa is already approved by heaven It is just I have to go get it from the consul hand....

Married---07/30/2011

USCIS Stage

11/07/2011-----I-130 Sent

11/10/2011---- NOA1 email received

11/14/2011---- Touched

1/4/2012 ------ RFE ( Request for Evidence ) email received

1/13/2012------ RFE document mailed to USCIS

1/25/2012------ NOA2 APPROVED ( Yahoooooooo )

NVC Stage

1/31/2012-------Case received at NVC

2/08/2012------- Case number received, IIN, both petitionner and benificiary email given

2/08/2012------- DS 3032 ( choice of agent ) emailed to NVC

2/10/2012------- AOS fee bill paid ( status: in progress)

2/13/2012--------DS 3032 accepted

2/14/2012-------- AOS fee bill shows " PAID" and IV fee bill invoiced

2/16/2012-------- IV fee bill shows " PAID"

2/17/2012-------- IV package sent via USPS

2/24/2012-------- IV package reviewed and accepted

3/27/2012-------- AOS checklist express mailed via USPS

3/28/2012-------- AOS Checklist received by NVC

3/30/2012-------- Case Complete ( Thank you Lord )

Medical / Consulate / POE

5/11/2012-------- Medical Exam

6/12/2012-------- Interview date / APPROVED

6/21/2012 -------- POE Newark, NJ

Filed: Country: Liberia
Timeline

2) how old am

3) How old is he

5)Does he have any kids

7) Where do I work

8)What am I studying

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.