CaMhae

I-751 Approved in 2 months =)

24 posts in this topic

i just wanna share a good news today =) so i checked the mail and i saw a letter from the USCIS i thought its just another letter from USCIS like WAC something so i can checked my case status but i was surprised its say...

CONGRATULATION!!! Your request for the removal of the condition basis of your permanent resident status has been approved. You are deemed to be a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States as of the date of your

original admission or adjustment of status.

You should receive a new Permanent Resident Card, Form I-551 (green card) , within 60 days. Your card will include a mailer, Form I-797D, with important information about your status, responsibilities and permanent resident service available to you.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Yay!!!thank god for the fast approval =) i sent my package march 16 and they approved it may 22,2012 =) im so relieve =) hoping to get the green card in the mail soon :) :) :D:):D

I must say, you are the luckiest person on this planet. I thought I was, but you sure beat me on being lucky. ha. Go out this weekend. Get a beer, go to the spa, get a massage, watch an NBA game or if you prefer the Kardashian show...haha. Congrats!!!...

Celebrating now with my husband =) tomorrow will be a pedi with friend =) soooo happy today!!!

I must say, you are the luckiest person on this planet. I thought I was, but you sure beat me on being lucky. ha. Go out this weekend. Get a beer, go to the spa, get a massage, watch an NBA game or if you prefer the Kardashian show...haha. Congrats!!!...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

So basically you were not required to attend an interview? I've read that in some cases an interview is not required and in some instances all the evidence you send is enough. Could you possibly point out what kind of evidence you submitted to support your I-751?

Thanks!

Citizenship

6/24/2016: Mailed N-400 package via USPS from Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan

7/11/2016: Received NOA1 dated 7/5/2016

11/3/2016: Received email from USCIS-Seoul Office with Naturalization appt set for 11/30/2016

11/30/2016: Naturalization Interview on Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan. N-400 Approved

12/1/2016: Naturalization Ceremony

i sent lots of pictures together with my family, copy of my gc ,copy of our bills together ,copy of military orders,copy of our joint account,copy of the birth certificate of my 2 kids copy of my passport with the stamp of all my travel and itinerary and all the ticket of our family travel together,copy of the furniture receipt that we bought together and its in our name in the receipt =) thats all i remember....

So basically you were not required to attend an interview? I've read that in some cases an interview is not required and in some instances all the evidence you send is enough. Could you possibly point out what kind of evidence you submitted to support your I-751?

Thanks!

Edited by CaMhae

great beach lol...i sent my papers in vermont and just do finger prints here and sent all the papers together in vermont

hmmmm....is there something special about Okinawa? or may the employees over there just drink their morning coffee like everyone else and do their jobs....hmmmm. Anyways, congrats

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Wow! Congrats!! I must say, you got your approval very fast! We sent in my husband's paperwork to CSC at the end of January, got the biometrics done in February, and are still waiting!! I am glad someone got an approval so quickly! :)

pkyxguryrufud.png

Just trying to figure out the reason for expedite (congrats btw). If you are overseas (especially under military orders as you say you are) I guess the queue is much shorter. Okinawa is in Japan, for the person who asked "what's special about it."

Anyway, congrats!

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I want to clarify some points here, this OP, military person's adjudication is different from others, when you are in military, you automatically get expedited service, that is why it happened so fast.

Otherwise everybody knows VSC takes at least 9 months to adjudicate a ROC for a normal civilian applicant.

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I want to clarify some points here, this OP, military person's adjudication is different from others, when you are in military, you automatically get expedited service, that is why it happened so fast.

Otherwise everybody knows VSC takes at least 9 months to adjudicate a ROC for a normal civilian applicant.

Lol no you don't get expedited service automatically. I know MANY people who are military spouses who have not gotten any sort of expedite what so ever and I know a few who were DENIED an expedite when they requested it due to their MIL spouses deployment. Its completely case by case.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Lol no you don't get expedited service automatically. I know MANY people who are military spouses who have not gotten any sort of expedite what so ever and I know a few who were DENIED an expedite when they requested it due to their MIL spouses deployment. Its completely case by case.

Backing up what you're saying. Military member here and no special treatment or "automatic expedite" whatsoever unless you request it based on certain guidelines that USCIS has already in place. Don't think it shouldn't be that way but that's just my opinion.

Citizenship

6/24/2016: Mailed N-400 package via USPS from Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan

7/11/2016: Received NOA1 dated 7/5/2016

11/3/2016: Received email from USCIS-Seoul Office with Naturalization appt set for 11/30/2016

11/30/2016: Naturalization Interview on Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan. N-400 Approved

12/1/2016: Naturalization Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.