naksah

N-400 JUNE 2012 Filers

1,467 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks PathaN and coloso, and whoever updated my timeline.

Things been busy here,though I have'nt done yet my passport,SS,

and DMV. Work is my priority.

Just want to wish good luck to others who are still waiting to

become US citizen. Time will come soon.

God Bless to everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats Gracell, I haven't done my passport or my DMV. I did the social security but I haven't done any of the other.

You guys close, I haven't seen Pathan in a While though, after he got his Interview letter.

Hi Coloso! Sorry for being out of the picture. Had my finals and then got busy with selling my car. Now am frantically searching for another car before the winter session begins. But I have been checking on and off, on you guys here:) I have yet to start studying for the upcoming interview. Pray for me. Happy New Year to you and all my VJ members!

PS: How come you haven't applied for the passport yet? Get done with it already.

IR5 For Parent

Filed: Timeline

Hey Pathan I haven't have the money yet. I am going to apply as soon as I can. I will try to get the DMV straight up though. Good getting a new car Your interview will be great you will see just get everything straight and learn every questions by the day before the interview.... The citizen life is different and new doors are certainly open you will notice that guys....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish grashoppr all the best on 15th with interview! :star: I see there are still a few people without interview dates.. Not sure if they have had them and not updated status or they are still waiting? would be nice to know how their N-400 journey is going..

best wishes to all!! :)

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

06/02/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at CSC

06/02/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/06/2011 - Check cashed

06/07/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/15/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/11/2011 - Biometrics appointment

02/02/2012 - Phoned USCIS and put in a service request

02/08/2012 - Email from USCIS confirming my request

02/11/2012 - Letter from USCIS - says i should receive news within 30 days

03/14/2012 - Phoned USCIS again. 30 days has passed. no news. Took details again.

03/15/2012 -Received letter from USCIS - have to go to interview April 24th

04/24/2012 - Interview and ROC approved!!

05/07/2012 - Received email, card production ordered

05/11/2012 - Green card arrived

N-400

06/22/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix/AZ Lockbox

06/26/2012 - NOA date

06/28/2012 - Check cashed

06/29/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

07/02/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in mail

07/19/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/30/2012 - Received text +email. Application placed in line for interview

07/30/2012 - Received text +email in evening - interview letter sent

08/03/2012 - Received interview letter

09/19/2012 - Interview - passed interview/test!!

10/24/2012 - Oath Ceremony!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish grashoppr all the best on 15th with interview! :star:

Me too.....best of luck, my friend.....I'm sure you'll do great!! :)

Old and Grumpy....But an American Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I've been quiet around here but I'm here... busy at work (yay!), January is usually a busy month for us and it has been thusfar. I've been studying my flash cards. I had a handful that were giving me problems, so I've gone over them each day and I think I have them down pat now. I'll have my better half go over them with me this weekend and Monday to make sure, and I'm SO ready to have my interview!

I'll update when I have news! Thanks for the well wishes, they're appreciated!

The best for you my brother, Pathan interview is coming soon as well.... I love you all and I always come here, And I don't like you guys don't even say hi.... Lol I feel this forum like a family and I would love the rest that doesn't have a date to have one and get their oath and try how sweet is to be a citizen I love you BIG time keep coming to your family here the June 2012 N400 Forever guys. kiwiana I love you too you are part of the family as well.

those who are citizen why don't you share how is like being a citizen now and How sweet and lovely you think it is... or if has not brought you benefits afterwards...

Timeline

AaronLV have you got your OATH....?

I hope you do so soon.

Unfortunately we are still trying to fix the green card, we have an interview for that this Friday, as long as they approve it. We can get re-scheduled for the citizenship interview. I am sure we will be the last June filer to complete this process.

We are going to be with you all the WAY AaronLV..... We are family here. Pathan and Grasphopp are next and the rest including you we are going to be with you here Brother just keep coming

We are going to be with you all the WAY AaRonLV just come here we are going to support you.... I love you all guys.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The best for you my brother, Pathan interview is coming soon as well.... I love you all and I always come here, And I don't like you guys don't even say hi.... Lol I feel this forum like a family and I would love the rest that doesn't have a date to have one and get their oath and try how sweet is to be a citizen I love you BIG time keep coming to your family here the June 2012 N400 Forever guys. kiwiana I love you too you are part of the family as well.

those who are citizen why don't you share how is like being a citizen now and How sweet and lovely you think it is... or if has not brought you benefits afterwards...

Thank you brother and God Bless you. :)

IR5 For Parent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This time tomorrow I'll be headed to my interview. Been reviewing the flash cards - I think I've mastered the questions that I was stuck on. I'll review again a time or two just to make sure, and today I'll get my folder of paperwork ready to make sure I have everything. I have 2 trips to Canada to disclose during my interview, I printed copies of my itineraries for those. I'm well within the allowed time out of the country so it's not a concern, just want to have everything ready and in order.

I'll post about my experience as soon as I can :D

Thank you brother and God Bless you. :)

Always Brother.... The same for you.

This time tomorrow I'll be headed to my interview. Been reviewing the flash cards - I think I've mastered the questions that I was stuck on. I'll review again a time or two just to make sure, and today I'll get my folder of paperwork ready to make sure I have everything. I have 2 trips to Canada to disclose during my interview, I printed copies of my itineraries for those. I'm well within the allowed time out of the country so it's not a concern, just want to have everything ready and in order.

You are going to be fine... Good luck tomorrow.................

Absolutely the best of luck to you...I'm sure it'll go really smoothly! Who knows.... we might still get an oath ceremony at the same time (As long as I don't go to pieces and forget all my names, dates, and stuff!!

Let us know tomorrow...I. for one, will be looking out for your update!!:thumbs:

Old and Grumpy....But an American Citizen!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.