웃

Transgender at 5 Years Old? Kathryn wanted pants. And short hair. Then trucks and swords.

3 members have voted

1. 1. .................

• ????????????

60 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, I'm a total hypocrite because I don't think people who have gender identity issues need help but people who are attracted to children do. You win.

Also, the definition of pedophile IS the attraction.

Yeah, but the attraction is associated with the action 99% of the time which isn't exactly a fair association.

You can't 'help' people who are attracted to children/younger teens any more than you can help being attracted to your husband or wife. Anymore than someone who's homosexual. Hell, any more than someone who is attracted to a goat.

The laws of attraction in the way they are intertwined in screwed up genetics and human nature is not something that can be just wished away. It is what it is. You may like it or not, but a 'pedophile' is what they are. You can't change them.

You've also got to remember too, that we've created criminals out of people with this attraction in the past 110 years. It used to be common place for 13, 14, 15 year old girls to marry 30 year old men. You can argue the times, etc. However the attraction was there and society made it wrong. Society created criminals. These people weren't mentally ill back then just as they aren't today.

Sending a pedophile to try and rehabilitate them is no different than sending a homosexual to one of those ridiculous scare they gay out of you religious camps.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, but the attraction is associated with the action 99% of the time which isn't exactly a fair association.

You can't 'help' people who are attracted to children/younger teens any more than you can help being attracted to your husband or wife. Anymore than someone who's homosexual. Hell, any more than someone who is attracted to a goat.

The laws of attraction in the way they are intertwined in screwed up genetics and human nature is not something that can be just wished away. It is what it is. You may like it or not, but a 'pedophile' is what they are. You can't change them.

You've also got to remember too, that we've created criminals out of people with this attraction in the past 110 years. It used to be common place for 13, 14, 15 year old girls to marry 30 year old men. You can argue the times, etc. However the attraction was there and society made it wrong. Society created criminals. These people weren't mentally ill back then just as they aren't today.

Sending a pedophile to try and rehabilitate them is no different than sending a homosexual to one of those ridiculous scare they gay out of you religious camps.

Social mores do change over time. Slavery was once legal but try selling a man today and society will turn you into a criminal.

Timeline

Social mores do change over time. Slavery was once legal but try selling a man today and society will turn you into a criminal.

Slavery still exists today, despite what laws we have on the books. There are several different forms of slavery. Not just the ones that require a whip to beat someone with.

Social mores do change over time, you're right. Morality is nothing more than what a current soceity tolerates or does not. It's an opinion, not a fact. It always has been. We don't allow murder because most of society is against it. We don't allow stealing because people like to keep their own things, etc. It's all about what society is willing to accept or not accept at a certain point in time.

HOWEVER, that does not mean there aren't those who yearn and desire certain things. That's part of being human and no law can change nature without altering ones genes before they're even conceived. Until we can reach something like the movie 'Gattaca' tries to portray, it will always been the way it is.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children and is defined as a mental disorder. You may be thinking about Hebephilia, which is an attraction to pubescent children, and Ephebophilia, which is an attraction to fully developed adolescents. The jury is out on whether either one of those is a mental disorder (more so for Hebephilia), or just forbidden fruit (in the case of Ephebophilia).

Edited by ☼

Slavery still exists today, despite what laws we have on the books. There are several different forms of slavery. Not just the ones that require a whip to beat someone with.

The point is that it's illegal today, not that it doesn't exist today.

Pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children and is defined as a mental disorder. You may be thinking about Hebephilia, which is an attraction to pubescent children, and Ephebophilia, which is an attraction to fully developed adolescents. The jury is out on whether either one of those is a mental disorder (more so for Hebephilia), or just forbidden fruit (in the case of Ephebophilia).

Damn,they have words for everything dont they :lol:

Timeline

Its defined as a mental disorder because society is unwilling to accept the truth.

It took homosexuality a long time to be reclassified. Hell, there are still plenty out there today who don't think it should have been reclassified. That it still is a mental disorder.

Pedophilia is no more a mental disorder than you thinking you want to bang that hot chick in the mall. It is what it is. We can think it's sick all we want as we cannot relate, however to the individuals (and there's a ####### ton of them out there) who have this attraction it is what it is and really to most of them it's a curse because they don't want to really touch/harm children either.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Pedophilia is no more a mental disorder than you thinking you want to bang that hot chick in the mall.

That hot chick in the mall is better able to say, "No!", and not as easily manipulated as a young child.

I miss Danno :(

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I miss Danno :(

where'd he go?

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

where'd he go?

I'm not sure unless they suspended him again. I just got off a suspension so I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed him also.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** closed for review *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg