sly0502

Please help me.. really desperate.

34 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I agree that if you were to leave the US you would have a really hard time coming back. Your parent could potentially gain legal status through your sister after she becomes a citizen. Only problem is that they would have to endure a couple of years of being illegal.

find a nice guy who is a USC

get married

buy a house

have a bunch of kids

sounds like a plan to me :thumbs:

good luck to you

piglett

Ironically, this is the most practical solution indeed. Of course no one is saying to get married JUST for immigration purposes. But immigration can be taken into consideration when taking the decision of getting married, as long at its not the only reason. Now I see that you have your life very well planned and getting married before 30 is out of the question. Then i suggest you go back to you home country and establish your life there. Your parents would be able to visit you after they obtain permanent residency through your sister. Unfortunately life doesn't go as we plan.

Getting marriage for Immigration Purposes is not fraud and not against the TOS.

I think you forgot the word solely, which I certainly would never suggest.

well said if she already has a long term boyfriend here why no tie the knot.

now on the other hand that is not the case at all then i guess the OP will be leaving the US soon

best of luck

hope it all works out for you

piglett

06/05/2010 wedding Cajidiocan, Philippines

11/17/2010 I-130 packet sent

11/23/2010 petition has been received and routed to the Vermont

Service Center for processing!!!

11/27/2010 NOA1 recieved by mail

04/23/2011 NOA2 recieved by mail....what a slow process : (

07/22/2011 AOS fee sent in also choice of address & agent form sent

08/22/2011 IV fee paid

02/28/2012 medical done ONE DAY !!!

03/14/2012 VISA APPROVED : )))

MY PICTURES http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

She has no status.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.