Pinoylover

why post a topic on the........

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why do you people who run this site post topics in the Hot topic area when not everybody can read it? I says you do not have permission to read it! Then don't post it if i cant be read by anyone.

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You cannot post in the Hot Topic area, topics get posted there automatically if they are popular/ get a lot of posts. Do you remember the title of the post you could not read? There should be no posts there that are restricted access, as the only restricted access posts are the Moderator and Organiser forums.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The other possibility you get this message, however, is if the topic has been removed from view, either at the OP's request (and we had several such topics yesterday), or because of TOS violations.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

like i stated when i read the main page of the site (hottest topics at the moment) Sometimes it will say i don't have access to read it? it dosen't say it been removed or anything like that just curious because the topic seems interesting that's why i click on it. I will say this i do like this site very very helpful for sure! Lots of good people here....Thanks :thumbs:

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No, it won't say that it has been removed. It will just say that you don't have access to read it. The removed thread isn't actually physically removed - it is just made invisible to general members so it technically is still there -only your access to it has been removed..

VJ allows access to the different parts of the site based upon the access level authorized for your membership. The majority of people here are 'members' and they can see everything that a general member can.

Members who are part of the organizing team, however, can see additional 'controls' that they can use to move threads between forums, and have access to an 'Organizers' Forum where they can discuss certain issues and move duplicate threads that have no responses.

Members who also belong to the Moderation Team can utilize even more controls and are allowed access to 'removed' or 'invisibilized' threads or comments. They also have access to the Moderator's forum along with several other forums where moderation activity is recorded or enacted. If a general member clicked on a link that posts to the Organizer Forum or the Moderators Forum or a post that has been invisibilized, they will get the message that they are not authorized to access that function or whatever which is what happens when you click on a link to a thread that has been removed from public view.

Even members of the Moderation team encounter that message because there are parts of Visa Journey that can only be accessed by the Site Owner.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!