I AM NOT THAT GUY

US, World Ignoring Israel on Iran Issues.

56 posts in this topic

Wife your own US intelligence post says it looks like Iran gave up their nuclear weapons program years ago. It could be true, but also indicated Iran had such ambitions at one point. Saying our intelligence system believes that program stopped could easily be disinformation, given the source. In fact my guess is that is spot on. Disinformation.

Actually, what the world KNOWS is that Iran does not have a nuclear weapon program or intentions of starting one.

Your post quoted for content and context for mine above.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Wife your own US intelligence post says it looks like Iran gave up their nuclear weapons program years ago. It could be true, but also indicated Iran had such ambitions at one point. Saying our intelligence system believes that program stopped could easily be disinformation, given the source. In fact my guess is that is spot on. Disinformation.

Your post quoted for content and context for mine above.

So you're going to claim that everyone secretly agrees with you, no matter what they actually say.

I guess if you have nothing to back up your argument, this ploy will suffice.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

If our intelligence service believes Iran is still working on nukes, given the clear diplomatic seal of disapproval, the publicly saying Iran gave up the program is a fantastic way to keep Iran in the dark as to what we know.

Not knocking Iranian people here, but the ONLY friends of Irans government are Jihadists and scoundrels with ill intent. Irans government is certainly in the top five most insane governments in the world, and I would place them second or third, simply because there is no government as bat-$hit crazy as North Korea. Iran could be a tie though.

And again, Iran certainly did have a nuclear weapons program. I personally believe they still do. Regardless, unlike every other nation that has or wants nukes, Iran is the only nation that would use them even knowing their own nation would be turned into a glass parking lot in retaliation. Mutually assured destruction would not be the barrier even North Korea has to actually using nuclear weapons should Iran get them.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

If our intelligence service believes Iran is still working on nukes, given the clear diplomatic seal of disapproval, the publicly saying Iran gave up the program is a fantastic way to keep Iran in the dark as to what we know.

Not knocking Iranian people here, but the ONLY friends of Irans government are Jihadists and scoundrels with ill intent. Irans government is certainly in the top five most insane governments in the world, and I would place them second or third, simply because there is no government as bat-$hit crazy as North Korea. Iran could be a tie though.

And again, Iran certainly did have a nuclear weapons program. I personally believe they still do. Regardless, unlike every other nation that has or wants nukes, Iran is the only nation that would use them even knowing their own nation would be turned into a glass parking lot in retaliation. Mutually assured destruction would not be the barrier even North Korea has to actually using nuclear weapons should Iran get them.

So Americans shouldn't believe what their own military-intelligence experts are saying, but place their trust in what a foreign lobby, operating in the interests of a foreign government, says instead.

Got it.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

So Americans shouldn't believe what their own military-intelligence experts are saying, but place their trust in what a foreign lobby, operating in the interests of a foreign government, says instead.

Got it.

On September 30, 1938, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain stepped off a plane from Germany, famously waved a piece of paper, signed by the German Chancellor, and declared that there would be "Peace in our time."

The British public believed him. But he and his government knew otherwise and kept making preparations. Less than a year later, Britain was at war.

When the threat is credible and serious enough, the official line might not always be the truth. In today's age of instant worldwide communication, disinformation is even more vital in keeping political and military options open when it comes to global threats.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

On September 30, 1938, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain stepped off a plane from Germany, famously waved a piece of paper, signed by the German Chancellor, and declared that there would be "Peace in our time."

The British public believed him. But he and his government knew otherwise and kept making preparations. Less than a year later, Britain was at war.

When the threat is credible and serious enough, the official line might not always be the truth. In today's age of instant worldwide communication, disinformation is even more vital in keeping political and military options open when it comes to global threats.

So now American military-intelligence experts are "Neville Chamberlains" because they dare to make their own assessments, rather than automatically falling into step with AIPAC's demands that the U.S. declare war on Iran.

Got it.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Timeline

You mean governments lie to us, continue to do what they think is best for the people they govern, and you think that is acceptable? Considering the incompetent people that end up getting elected to office, and worse, the bureaucracy that work for the government can continue to bribe and blackmail elected officials with public funds, why anyone would trust them about anything is beyond me.

Timeline

"Iran... nuclear duck... Iran... Holocaust... Iran... it's 1948 all over again... Ahmedinejad is Hitler... Iran.... Ahmedinejad is Haman... Purim...."

It's obvious where the disinfo is coming from and it starts with Tel and ends with Aviv.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

"Iran... nuclear duck... Iran... Holocaust... Iran... it's 1948 all over again... Ahmedinejad is Hitler... Iran.... Ahmedinejad is Haman... Purim...."

It's obvious where the disinfo is coming from and it starts with Tel and ends with Aviv.

Name another country in the region that thinks the Iranian government is just a misunderstood innocent group of philanthropic softies, solely victims of Israeli propaganda, that wouldn't harm a fly let alone murder their own people to retain power?

You mean governments lie to us, continue to do what they think is best for the people they govern, and you think that is acceptable? Considering the incompetent people that end up getting elected to office, and worse, the bureaucracy that work for the government can continue to bribe and blackmail elected officials with public funds, why anyone would trust them about anything is beyond me.

Welcome to reality!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Timeline

Name another country in the region that thinks the Iranian government is just a misunderstood innocent group of philanthropic softies, solely victims of Israeli propaganda, that wouldn't harm a fly let alone murder their own people to retain power?

Turkey.

Iran wins release of Turkish journalists in Syria

May 12 (Reuters) - Two Turkish journalists who went missing while reporting on the uprising in Syria two months ago were released on Saturday with Iran's help, Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said.

The release of the pair demonstrated Iran's influence with its ally Syria, which lost Turkey's friendship when it cracked down on pro-democracy protests that erupted last year. Iran and Syria, both isolated by the West, have stuck by each other.

The two journalists were flown to Tehran, where they told Turkey's Anatolian news agency they were in good health and looking forward to being reunited with their families.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/12/syria-turkey-journalists-idUSL5E8GC1BK20120512

Edited by ☼

Timeline

So now American military-intelligence experts are "Neville Chamberlains" because they dare to make their own assessments, rather than automatically falling into step with AIPAC's demands that the U.S. declare war on Iran.

Got it.

And I thought you were smarter than that. Oh, well.

I don't listen to the political assessments, such as the ones you love to quote and the ones you ridicule, because neither have a point of view without an agenda driving it.

I pay attention military sources, the ones that don't get much attention in the media.

And where you get the idea that I want the USA to declare war on Iran can only be from some paranoid delusional part of your subconscious. I would like this country to be prepared for Iran gaining a nuclear strike capability. Despite Russian grandstanding, the missile defense system is the best bet for blunting the threat of a military nuclear weapon.

What worries me is the non-military nuclear weapon, the so-called suitcase nuke. With Iran's well-known support of terrorist organisatios with a dislike of the USA and our porous Southern border, how would we stop an attack of this kind?

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

It'a not acceptable, but it happens.

That's why I don't trust a word they say without doing my own research. I want my opinion to be mine, and not just a reflection of some weaselly politician.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

And I thought you were smarter than that. Oh, well.

If you were as smart as you think you are, you could make your argument without childish insults.

I don't listen to the political assessments, such as the ones you love to quote and the ones you ridicule, because neither have a point of view without an agenda driving it.

I pay attention military sources, the ones that don't get much attention in the media.

And where you get the idea that I want the USA to declare war on Iran can only be from some paranoid delusional part of your subconscious.

I would like this country to be prepared for Iran gaining a nuclear strike capability. Despite Russian grandstanding, the missile defense system is the best bet for blunting the threat of a military nuclear weapon.

What worries me is the non-military nuclear weapon, the so-called suitcase nuke. With Iran's well-known support of terrorist organisatios with a dislike of the USA and our porous Southern border, how would we stop an attack of this kind?

More childish insults, more claims; yet no substance to back up your argument. I did not quote "political assessments;" I quoted the U.S. Director of National Intelligence report as cited by the New York Times: "No move by Iran to build a nuclear bomb." You have yet to quote anything from U.S. military-intelligence experts to the contrary. I can get AIPAC's talking points on their action alerts.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

More childish insults, more claims; yet no substance to back up your argument. I did not quote "political assessments;" I quoted the U.S. Director of National Intelligence report as cited by the New York Times: "No move by Iran to build a nuclear bomb." You have yet to quote anything from U.S. military-intelligence experts to the contrary. I can get AIPAC's talking points on their action alerts.

what's in open source and what's classified may be two different stories. i'll let you figure out why.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!