faal4anisa

Anybody passed 170 days for NOA2 since filing the K-1 petition?

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HI 2 ALL

I think i m the only person left who had applied his K1 at the start of MAY and i m still waiting for my NOA2. Is there is anybody left in MAY who still not got his NOA2 like me. Today is 170 passed and i just check my online status and the last email i got was on 31 JULY 2006 since then it seems its just stuck forever. Pls who applied in MAY pls response me with ur case status thanks

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I didnt got any response from anybody so it means its only me who been so long waiting for NOA2 still under waiting 170 days gone and i dont know how much more days to go and which day will i have my NOA2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
I didnt got any response from anybody so it means its only me who been so long waiting for NOA2 still under waiting 170 days gone and i dont know how much more days to go and which day will i have my NOA2

Did you already call your USCIS service center? After 170 days I would ask my congressman for help, 170 days are definetely too much!!!!!! :yes:

I'm sorry for you and I wish you good luck!

Any other input maybe?

EDIT: I just notice that you already started another topic about this subject.... so I'm not surprised that noone answered here so far ;)

Edited by Maples

I-129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) Vermont Service Center

05/12/2006 Petition

05/27/2006 NOA 1

06/22/2006 RFE received & sent back (IMBRA)

07/10/2006 Case has been approved

07/14/2006 NOA 2

07/14/2006 NVC forwarded case to FRA

07/18/2006 Medical exam Hamburg

07/22/2006 Package 3

07/22/2006 Sent forms & checklist back to FRA

08/23/2006 Interview

08/25/2006 Picked up visa

08/26/2006 Flying home

09/08/2006 Applied for SSN

09/18/2006 Received SSN

09/23/2006 Wedding

AOS

09/26/2006 Filed AOS

10/06/2006 NOA

10/17/2006 Case transferred to CSC (email)

10/23/2006 Case arrived at CSC (email)

10/24/2006 Touched

10/25/2006 Touched

11/02/2006 Biometrics

11/08/2006 Touched

11/14/2006 GC approved (email)

11/18/2006 GC & Welcome letter in mail

08/09/2008 File for Removal of Conditions

ERIC & JENNIFER

.png

Timeline

YES, I called at uscis office from pakistan but i only hear autmated machine replying the same message as stated on 31 july 2006 even that period of 60 days passed and now its 72 days gone since i got the last email my fiance even called and to my surprise the customer service luckily came on but the reply she gave was utmost surprising that those who are getting approved soon they are paying urgent money for that i dont understand is there is any urgent money to expedite the case she also called his congressman in TENNESSEE and his secretary said she call uscis but right now nothing i feel i m just lost in no where and dont know where to go

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Your fiance got some mis-information from the information line - unfortunately a common occurence. There is no expedited processing for K-1 visas filed with the fiance I-129f petition BUT if you file the employment 1-129 petition and pay an extra $1000 you can have the application expedited. A small but significant difference.

I am sorry it is taking so long for your approval and I can completely sympathize. Ours took 197 days to be approved 2 1/2 years ago. I hope you hear something good soon.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

there's still some ppl from march waiting on their NOA 2 too....

blackribbonsmall.png

Walk with the angels

let them keep you safe

we'll join you one day

in that wonderful place

stand on the clouds and never forget

we're holding on to you

in our memories and thoughts

until one day we'll meet again

Truly missed but never forgotten:

Diana

RIP 1982-08/2008

Verena

RIP 1983-03/2008

Daddy

RIP

"IMMIGRATION" PROCESS (TIMELINE):CLICK HERE

Timeline

KATHRYN 41 u dont know the biggest wait still had to come when my petition approves when that i dont know GOD knows or uscis JUST SAY HAVE MERCY ON US and then the american embassy put me on ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW and ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING u r so lucky that u got ur visa soon after ur interview i think lik in one or two week but still i had to wait so long so atleast i want i should get approved soon so i be ready for that nerve wracking waiting after my interview i m just only 25 days behind u today i had passed to 170 days just so much curious that i approved soon too like others

Timeline

but pls tell me the reason why it taking so long when people after me getting approve what the reason on that and despite on the last message it wrote that all the preliminary stages are complete and now u had to wait for the decision its now 72 days gone i got last email from uscis how much long they want to take

My I-129f was approved in 173 days.

And you still have 30-60 days for it to mailed out to NVC also.

Met Tita 2004-10-31

I-129F Sent 2006-03-22 - Tita Arrives 2007-03-14 (360 days total)

Civil Marriage 2007-03-23

Catholic Ceremony in Philippines January 2011

Applied for Citizenship May 02, 2012

Citizenship Oath Election Day November 6, 2012

Hoping to retire in Philippines 2022

Glory to God in all things for his Timeline is always perfect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

No, you are not alone. My situation is the same.

K1

AOS & EAD

03/24/2007- AOS package mailed

04/02/2007- NOA1

05/02/2007 AOS transfered to CSC

06/09/2007 Biometrics done

06/11/2007 EAD card production ordered

07/03/2007 AOS card production ordered

07/7/2007 GC in mail -date on card 6/28/2007

I-751

4/21/08 - I-751 package mailed- regular mail

4/28/09 - Check cashed

5/6/09 - NOA 1 received

7/28/09 - called 1- 800 -.... put in service request

7/31/0 - e-mail from CRIS - no biometrics needed

NOW WAITING......

Maybe our representatives are so busy getting re-elected they don't care about getting us any help.

Since the only way can influence them is with our vote, I say:

THROW ALL THE BUMS OUT. New ones can't do worse.

Met Tita 2004-10-31

I-129F Sent 2006-03-22 - Tita Arrives 2007-03-14 (360 days total)

Civil Marriage 2007-03-23

Catholic Ceremony in Philippines January 2011

Applied for Citizenship May 02, 2012

Citizenship Oath Election Day November 6, 2012

Hoping to retire in Philippines 2022

Glory to God in all things for his Timeline is always perfect

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
HI 2 ALL

I think i m the only person left who had applied his K1 at the start of MAY and i m still waiting for my NOA2. Is there is anybody left in MAY who still not got his NOA2 like me. Today is 170 passed and i just check my online status and the last email i got was on 31 JULY 2006 since then it seems its just stuck forever. Pls who applied in MAY pls response me with ur case status thanks

The delay may be due to name check hit in IBIS, then go to FBI name check and analysis.

NO, you are not the only one ..we send our petition on May too and still waiting for our NO2 approval..

Maybe our case was delayed because they requested a second RFE ...fine, they got our reference on the 4 th of october , since then we have been touched almost every day ....but thats all they did!

We are thinking on calling USCIS again..i think u should do the same ...Good luck!

HI 2 ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.