PD is Current.

July 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

624 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Guys,

Check all the forums...No one receive interview date, NO others category either, even I called already 3 times to NVC. NO VISA NUMBER AVAILABLE. Vietnamese forum only person receive interview date & its hard believe for me.

I am bully ####### every months.

Please almighty GOD help...& help...

Please do not wear yourself out over this!!!

I have been looking at different forums for the previous months and most people receive their interview letters on a Thursday or Friday. What I think happens is that NVC starts getting them ready starting Thursday/Friday of the week before and some people receive them on Monday of the following week and some others receive them later on that week. So, stay calm....do not panic....you are one of the first people to get it :) There is still time. If you get discouraged what about the rest of us that are down the list???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Everyone just relax and have some patience..Complaining on this forum will not help you or anyone..A couple of months ago, the NVC has sent I/Ls after the VB was published. It's still 4th June..Don't get so disappointed..

COME WHAT MAY LET'S ALL BE POSITIVE..Be focus on our goal and that's to bring our family here..Do some meditation and pranayam as they will definitely help you stay calm..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

F2A

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2010764170 filed by HOANG PHUC LE VU on behalf of YEN KIM LY.

The NVC completed its processing of YEN KIM LY's visa petition.

An immigrant visa interview has been scheduled for the applicant at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM, on 09-JUL-2012at 09:00.

The petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will all soon receive an appointment letter with further instructions.

P/D 5/02/2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

F2A

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2010764170 filed by HOANG PHUC LE VU on behalf of YEN KIM LY.

An immigrant visa interview has been scheduled for the applicant at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM, on 09-JUL-2012at 09:00.

The petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will all soon receive an appointment letter with further instructions.

P/D 5/02/2010

Thats old news, I dont trust that. Please do not repost this crapy message as make more confused to all of us.

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

F2A

Dear Sir/Madam:

P/D 5/02/2010

Vietss,,is that really true?????? Please confirm....That would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you

PD 05 FEB 2010

Interview July 17th 2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

F2A

Dear Sir/Madam:

P/D 5/02/2010

Hi, what's the PD here? If this email has been sent out by the NVC then month will come first as part of the US date format. So does it mean that the PD is 2nd May and not Feb 5..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

Vietss,,is that really true?????? Please confirm....That would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you

Mrs. pj,

Do not trust that. As you already knew that me.and you haven't receive anything yet. What I see we might have to wait till PB published.

I am tired of bully ####### evety months. Please hep god..

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi, what's the PD here? If this email has been sent out by the NVC then month will come first as part of the US date format. So does it mean that the PD is 2nd May and not Feb 5..

I see my friends that you do not follow our forum

look at page 19

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Thats old news, I dont trust that. Please do not repost this crapy message as make more confused to all of us.

CHITTAGONG MY FRIEND HOW YOU NOW THIS IS NOT TRUE OR ITS OLD NEWS?? Can you clarify please.because nobody wants to get disappointed

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Mrs. pj,

Do not trust that. As you already knew that me.and you haven't receive anything yet. What I see we might have to wait till PB published.

I am tired of bully ####### evety months. Please hep god..

U're very right Chittagong...Why do people just come here to mess with our heads????? That's just unbelievable

PD 05 FEB 2010

Interview July 17th 2012

Timeline

CHITTAGONG MY FRIEND HOW YOU NOW THIS IS NOT TRUE OR ITS OLD NEWS?? Can you clarify please.because nobody wants to get disappointed

My friend,

We got that message this afternoon. I already checked with spanish forum and obviously my pd is february 04, 2010 & called NVC 3 times so far. Even other category at vj hasn't received anything yet. So the person from vietnam played with our emotions. As I believed if NVC started interview, atleast closest person BAYE(PD 01/05/10) received the I/L long time ago.

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My friend,

We got that message this afternoon. I already checked with spanish forum and obviously my pd is february 04, 2010 & called NVC 3 times so far. Even other category at vj hasn't received anything yet. So the person from vietnam played with our emotions. As I believed if NVC started interview, atleast closest person BAYE(PD 01/05/10) received the I/L long time ago.

I agree w/ u my frend...mine as well my PD is 1/10/10..i didn't receive I/L...Keep us posted...Guys, lets pray for tomorrow hopefully there's a good news for us..

Hi friend, I check the xuatnhapcanh forum and found that it was the true new from a woman with nick ximuoi2010 whose PD is 05-Feb-2010. refer to below link and scroll down a bit.

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15179&page=15

@It was not the interview letter, it was the NVC's reply letter to her inquiry only. Hope it helps.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi friend, I check the xuatnhapcanh forum and found that it was the true new from a woman with nick ximuoi2010 whose PD is 05-Feb-2010. refer to below link and scroll down a bit.

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15179&page=15

@It was not the interview letter, it was the NVC's reply letter to her inquiry only. Hope it helps.

everyone contact nvc

and no one of them receives a reply on the interview date or just a favorable reply.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.