1,056 posts in this topic

It's great that all the May registered filers have been approved besides Dee07 whose case was transferred to the CSC. Good luck to all.

Day_01 05/05 AOS Package delivered (I-130,I-485,I-765).

Day_31 06/05 Biometrics done.

Day_46 06/20 Interview Notification

Day_79 07/23 Interview. Approved.

Day_86 07/30 Received GC and EAD

It's great that all the May registered filers have been approved besides Dee07 whose case was transferred to the CSC. Good luck to all.

Thank you! Good luck to all the May filers in all your endeavours!

Application Filed: 14 May 2012

USCIS Received Date 15 May 2012

Checks Cashed On: 17 May 2012

Biometrics Notice 24 May 2012

Biometrics Date: 31 May 2012

RFE Received?: yes

RFE Received Date: 02 Jun 2012

Reason Joint sponsor documents Bc or Passport or Naturalization certificate

RFE Replied Date: 11 Jun 2012

Ead card production email: 27 Jul

ead card received 4th Aug

Interview appointment. 4th Sept ...had a horrible interview'

2nd interview notice 19th Sept

Stokes interview 11th Oct

Approved 25th Oct

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im a may filer and my case was transfered to CSC and til now i don't hear news yet about my GC. Not even a notice for an RFE or an interview schedule i'm a bit worried now bout whats going on :-/

We haven't posted in a while, but we also have been transferred to CSC and have had no sign of any activity since July EAD approval ! CSC sucks!

So we seem to be in a similar situation, hopefully just delayed, not denied

AOS

May 7th, 2012 package sent

May 9th, 2012 received usps delivery confirmation

May 10th 2012 EAD accepted

May 11th 2012. AOS accepted

May 14th 2012 received text notification

May 17th 2012 NOA 485 & 765 Hard copy received

May 19th 2012 biometrics letter received

June 13th 2012 biometrics appointment

June 14th 2012 case transferred to CSC

July 20th 2012 EAD card in production

July 28th 2012 EAD in Hand, ! !

February 8th 2013 GREENCARD received by mail ! !

Filed: Timeline

I'm a May filer too, and was transferred to CSC in June. I've gotten really desperate, disheartened. I can't get the driver's license without the GC (they won't accept the EAD). The EAD turns out to be a total waste. Nothing is within the walking distance around here. I wish I could be dead until my application is approved. CSC plays a cruel game.

I'm a May filer too, and was transferred to CSC in June. I've gotten really desperate, disheartened. I can't get the driver's license without the GC (they won't accept the EAD). The EAD turns out to be a total waste. Nothing is within the walking distance around here. I wish I could be dead until my application is approved. CSC plays a cruel game.

You need to talk to someone else at the DMV (or RMV or whatever it is in your state). They will issue a driver's license based on an EAD and social security number. Of course since it's not the most common form of ID, so the clerks don't always know what they are doing.

Spouse-based AOS from out-of-status H-1B, May - Aug 2012

Removal of conditions, Aug - Nov 2014

You need to talk to someone else at the DMV (or RMV or whatever it is in your state). They will issue a driver's license based on an EAD and social security number. Of course since it's not the most common form of ID, so the clerks don't always know what they are doing.

Thanks for your suggestion. In fact, I tried it a month ago. No luck.

Read my earlier post here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/398298-waiting-for-the-green-card-filling-the-gap/page__p__5803586#entry5803586

• 4 weeks later...

I filed in May as well and i have not gotten an answer yet. My case was transfered to CSC as well.

Any update about your situation.

Today it is December / 12 /2012. I am starting to get a little impatient.

I will try to remain patient!

Edited by kiraalex

I filed in May as well and i have not gotten an answer yet. My case was transfered to CSC as well.

Any update about your situation.

Today it is December / 12 /2012. I am starting to get a little impatient.

I will try to remain patient!

I also filed in May.Nothing as yet too.It's been 7 months since filing and still waiting for my 2 year GC. :(

I also filed in May.Nothing as yet too.It's been 7 months since filing and still waiting for my 2 year GC. :(

I haven't heard anything either. I was looking at some other forums and I found out that AOS now a days are taking 6 to 8 months, so hopefully we are getting close.

Hey, my best wishes and if you hear anything let me know!

I haven't heard anything either. I was looking at some other forums and I found out that AOS now a days are taking 6 to 8 months, so hopefully we are getting close.

Hey, my best wishes and if you hear anything let me know!

Will definitely do.Hopefully after the holiday seasons we will hear back from them.All the best to you!

Will definitely do.Hopefully after the holiday seasons we will hear back from them.All the best to you!

I will keep you posted if i get any news. Happy holidays!

same here, still waiting to hear back. we filed May 1st-ish, and haven't heard a word since they transferred the case to the CSC May 24th. Still twiddling thumbs. lol

same here, still waiting to hear back. we filed May 1st-ish, and haven't heard a word since they transferred the case to the CSC May 24th. Still twiddling thumbs. lol

Well, it is comforting to know that this situation is common. I filed on May 17. Then I received my EAD in late August. Since then i have not heard from them. My case was transfered to CSC as well. Stay patient guys. My best wishes for this holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy new year, to everyone still reading this thread 7 months later !

Anyone with any NEW news from CSC ?

AOS

May 7th, 2012 package sent

May 9th, 2012 received usps delivery confirmation

May 10th 2012 EAD accepted

May 11th 2012. AOS accepted

May 14th 2012 received text notification

May 17th 2012 NOA 485 & 765 Hard copy received

May 19th 2012 biometrics letter received

June 13th 2012 biometrics appointment

June 14th 2012 case transferred to CSC

July 20th 2012 EAD card in production

July 28th 2012 EAD in Hand, ! !

February 8th 2013 GREENCARD received by mail ! !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.