Fiance.

How to e-mail a I129F package

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone!!

Do you guys happen to know any website that we can see exatcly how to send the package? like an example of package that ppl send, I found only one

but I really wish could see it closer just to have an idea, Since I heard that they dont like big packages.

Thank you all and Good Luck!

ticker.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My whole packet totalled 56 pages.

08/01/12-Married08/17/12-Applied for Social Security Card09/23/12-Husband received his Social Security card!09/27/12-Filed AOS09/28/12-AOS package received10/01/12-Text message from USCIS10/03/12-Check cashed10/09/12-NOA1 for I485,I765,I131 AND Biometrics Appointment Letter10/24/12-Biometrics Appointment12/11/12-EAD and AP Approved-75 days12/14/12-EAD/AP Card Production ordered12/21/12-EAD/AP Card came in the mail06/22/13-Green Card Approved06/27/13-Greed Card Production Ordered06/29/13-Green Card came in the mail<p>

04/09/15-Mailed ROC

04/10/2015-Package received

04/14/2015-Check cashed

06/02/2015-Called Service Center (still no NOA1) Service request found out wrong address on paperwork! :(

06/03/2015-Called to get address updated Ar11 online add change didnt work-got infopass for June 10th

06/10/2015-Went to info pass appt. Hubby got a 1yr. Extension stamp in his passport and biometrics done

08/12/2015-ROC Approved. Got letter in the mail.

08/29/2015-received new card in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Forget the binder. Just use some paper clips to keep the pertinent pages together. Once received, they only put it in the order they want anyway and will throw the binder away. Use a cover page that shows your contents in the order you placed them. That's it. Give them what they want not what you think they need, unless you are coming from a high fraud country then some additional info may be in order.

Filed: Timeline

Forget the binder. Just use some paper clips to keep the pertinent pages together. Once received, they only put it in the order they want anyway and will throw the binder away. Use a cover page that shows your contents in the order you placed them. That's it. Give them what they want not what you think they need, unless you are coming from a high fraud country then some additional info may be in order.

That was my thought at first but since everything looked disorganized I thought would be easier for them to read everything, thank you for your advice.

ticker.png

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Another question, How did you guys sent the chatlog? I mean how to make it shorter? any print screem of facebook page?

many thanks.

Use examples instead of the complete log.

Checking your subject line, you do not EMAIL an I-129F package. You mail it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

How to e-mail a I129F package How to e-mail a I129F package

Prep all.

Scan all.

email to USCitizen Petitioner.

USCitizen Petitioner prints it out to paper, then sends it all in via postal mail

and then

4 to 5 months later, an RFE is issued, asking for original documents with original signatures.

or it's returned within 2 weeks, refused because 'no original documents with original signatures'

If you have an issue with the G-325A , don't have the foreign person sign it - instead handwrite: Applicant will sign in front of a Visa Officer at the IV Unit.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone!!

Do you guys happen to know any website that we can see exatcly how to send the package? like an example of package that ppl send, I found only one

but I really wish could see it closer just to have an idea, Since I heard that they dont like big packages.

Thank you all and Good Luck!

Put it in a neat stack, slide it in an appropriately sized envelope. When it gets there they put it in their own folder. Just make sure everything is in the envelope.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.