X Factor

Ann Romney Hits Back Against Hilary Rosen

51 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/12/ann-romney_n_1420710.html

Ann Romney forcefully but cheerfully responded to Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen.

The Romney campaign was quick to seize on the comments, given that it was already on the defensive over the candidate's stance on the Lilly Ledbetter Pay Act.

"My career choice was to be a mother, and I think all of us need to know that we need to respect the choices women make," said Ann Romney to Fox News.

"And by the way, let me give a shout-out to all the dads that are at home raising kids," she added.

When asked about whether her family's wealth prevented her from experiencing the struggles of women, she responded: "I know what it's like to struggle. Maybe I haven't struggled as much financially as some people have. I can tell you and promise you that I have had struggles in my life."

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/12/ann-romney_n_1420710.html

Ann Romney forcefully but cheerfully responded to Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen.

The Romney campaign was quick to seize on the comments, given that it was already on the defensive over the candidate's stance on the Lilly Ledbetter Pay Act.

"My career choice was to be a mother, and I think all of us need to know that we need to respect the choices women make," said Ann Romney to Fox News.

"And by the way, let me give a shout-out to all the dads that are at home raising kids," she added.

When asked about whether her family's wealth prevented her from experiencing the struggles of women, she responded: "I know what it's like to struggle. Maybe I haven't struggled as much financially as some people have. I can tell you and promise you that I have had struggles in my life."

Hillary Rosen is homosexual, so what would she know about being a real wife?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

I can see that. Do I have the maid serve Domaine Leflaive or Domaine de la Romanee-Conti with the filet mignon? Some struggle...

Nothing like a lesbian questioning a mother and wife about real life. :wacko:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Hillary Rosen is homosexual, so what would she know about being a real wife?

I didn't know that Hilary Rosen is a homosexual. That didn't stop her from criticizing a true woman.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I can see that. Do I have the maid serve Domaine Leflaive or Domaine de la Romanee-Conti with the filet mignon? Some struggle...

She contemplates this while riding her dressage horses. rofl.gif

I didn't know that Hilary Rosen is a homosexual. That didn't stop her from criticizing a true woman.

She's a hardcore lesbian and is one of those politicians that are always pushing for LBGT...ABC whatever they call it rights. She has a "life partner".

Hilary Rosen

hilary-rosen-mingling-600x350.jpg

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

She's a hardcore lesbian and is one of those politicians that are always pushing for LBGT...ABC whatever they call it rights. She has a "life partner".

Hilary Rosen

hilary-rosen-mingling-600x350.jpg

That is repulsive!

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Several points:

She was a moron to say this, and she has since retracted her statement.

Personally, I can't stand Rosen because of her tenure at the RIAA (info in the article on this) as chief exec. My boyfriend was a Napster developer (RIP Napster) and she really had it in for the company.

Being a wife and mother full-time is hard work, and women who choose to do this are massively underappreciated in our society. However, it does not make you a more "true" woman than women who choose other paths in life, whether it be work only and no kids, or kids and work.

I'm not even gonna touch the whole male gaze undercurrent here, since it's utterly pointless -- it's been demonstrated on VJ time and again that a woman's appearance sets her value amongst certain members. Women should be judged on the content of their characters and not whether you wanna bone her, but hey, welcome to VJ.

Edit to reflect more accurately the language of another poster.

Edited by Honey Crumpet

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Democrats HATE the idea of women's "rights" and the right to choose.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Democrats HATE the idea of women's "rights" and the right to choose.

No they just like to wear strap-ons.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

:lol:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Dems try to force women into the workplace at 85% of mens pay to increase corporate profit at the expense of families. Same thing they do with illegal aliens, exploit them. The few that find a way to stay home with the children they chose not to abort are humiliated, repudiated, despised and cursed as being "worthless" and "stupid" even though they are doing the most important job in the world. It is horrible what they do to women. Sick. And let one try to run for President and they throw her under the bus like a bag of trash. Disgusting.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla