X Factor

Ann Romney Hits Back Against Hilary Rosen

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Being a wife and mother is the epitome of womanhood.

Not so for many Western women - hence, the reason why many Western men look elsewhere for wives.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Being a wife and mother is the epitome of womanhood.

Damn.

Then a working wife and mother must be a goddess.

Dems try to force women into the workplace at 85% of mens pay to increase corporate profit at the expense of families. Same thing they do with illegal aliens, exploit them. The few that find a way to stay home with the children they chose not to abort are humiliated, repudiated, despised and cursed as being "worthless" and "stupid" even though they are doing the most important job in the world. It is horrible what they do to women. Sick. And let one try to run for President and they throw her under the bus like a bag of trash. Disgusting.

Gary's World.

Just right around the corner from Potter's Field.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Timeline

Dems try to force women into the workplace at 85% of mens pay to increase corporate profit at the expense of families. Same thing they do with illegal aliens, exploit them. The few that find a way to stay home with the children they chose not to abort are humiliated, repudiated, despised and cursed as being "worthless" and "stupid" even though they are doing the most important job in the world. It is horrible what they do to women. Sick. And let one try to run for President and they throw her under the bus like a bag of trash. Disgusting.

The worst kind of mother/woman to Dembiciles, is a stay at home mother that home schools her children.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Damn.

Then a working wife and mother must be a goddess.

Gary's World.

Just right around the corner from Potter's Field.

Yeppers, as long as she's making time to take care of the kids, cooking for her family, and looking hot and sexy for her man while keeping him satisfied sexually.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Yeppers, as long as she's making time to take care of the kids, cooking for her family, and looking hot and sexy for her man while keeping him satisfied sexually.

:thumbs:

You know what they say about sex. It's like Chinese food. It's not over till everyone has their cookie.

You know what they say about sex. It's like Chinese food. It's not over till everyone has their cookie.

Quesiton: "Do you know how a real man satisfies a woman in the sack?"

Answer: "A real man doesn't care."

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Quesiton: "Do you know how a real man satisfies a woman in the sack?"

Answer: "A real man doesn't care."

Oh. I see.

You can have my cookie. I have always found it easier to buy my own. Its cheaper that way. BuT if you like Michelle's regurgitated cookies better have at it. Gotta beg a little though.

Edited by Fresh Nipple

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

As long as she is living as she CHOOSES

Though for 85% pay they do get one big advantage. I would like to see a man go to a job interview tell the boss that he may just unexpectedly need 12 weeks off, with pay, and expect his job back when he returns and see if he gets hired.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

You can have my cookie. I have always found it easier to buy my own. Its cheaper that way. BuT if you like Michelle's regurgitated cookies better have at it.

How did we get from cookies then to your Fleshlight then to Michelle Obama?

Put the bottle down and back away slowly, Marc.

*edited for an unfortunate mis-spell*

Edited by Rebecca Jo

Oh. I see.

http://en.lelo.com <---- If I was to take a guess, I would say a man started up that company...a man who was a football fan and valued his peace and quiet.

sigbet.jpg

You see, ladies, the more times a guy has been married, the more he knows about what constitutes "true" womanhood.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

As long as she is living as she CHOOSES

Though for 85% pay they do get one big advantage. I would like to see a man go to a job interview tell the boss that he may just unexpectedly need 12 weeks off, with pay, and expect his job back when he returns and see if he gets hired.

I just wish you had a clue about the real world.

You see, ladies, the more times a guy has been married, the more he knows about what constitutes "true" womanhood.

And the more times a woman has been married, the more she understands the real value of Cool Whip.

And the more times a woman has been married, the more she understands the real value of Cool Whip.

Among other things...

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]