128 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I called VSC today..they are on Jan 23rd...may be another 10 days before they hit the first Feb filer.

did you ask them why it is taking so much longer?

I mean if you had filled back in the early fall of 2011 it was only taking 2 to 3 Months on average.

Even an Imigration lawyer told me the VSC was getting there NAO2's done in just 2 months!!

(we had a free consultation back in October)

She said that we where lucky because the VSC was so fast!

RIGHT!

Oh please, they told me that they were on January 23rd since last month.. its clearly a lie.. how can they be on the same date for 3wks now... I dont believe any ####### they say..

Started Talking: 1998

Dated for 3 yrs, separated, & reunited after being apart for about 10yrs

Got married: Dec. 3rd, 2011

USCIS:

01/28/12 - I-130 Application filed and sent

02/07/12 - I-130 NOA1 Received neither email nor text.

07/12/12 - Received NOA2

NVC:

08/02/12 - Case number received

08/06/12 - Invoice ID Received

08/09/12 - Aos bill & Ds-3032 received

08/09/12 - AOS bill Paid

08/13/12 - Ds-3032 Accepted

08/15/12 - IV Bill received

08/15/12 - IV bill paid

08/23/12 - Case Completed

09/14/12 - Interview date:10/17/12

09/14/12 - checklist received

bad news for me!!!

just checked my email and USCIS sent me an RFE!!! Ughh!!! 4 months later they will send RFE!!! This is frustating!!! I wonder what is the RFE!!! So sad!!! :(

N400Sent - 11/10/2014
Delivered - 11/13/2014
Accepted - 11/17/2014 11:50PM
Biometrics - 12/18/2014
Interview - 05/12/2015 APPROVED!!

Scheduled for Oath Ceremony - 05/22/2015

bad news for me!!!

just checked my email and USCIS sent me an RFE!!! Ughh!!! 4 months later they will send RFE!!! This is frustating!!! I wonder what is the RFE!!! So sad!!! :(

its sad that they will send RFE after 4 months..but hope u get ur approval soon after that :thumbs:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/48495/#######-obama-gives-temporary-protected-status-to-all-syrian-illegal-aliens-in-us/

“Barack Obama and Janet Napolitano just gave thousands of Syrian Muslims–all of them either sympathizers with Hezbollah or the Muslim Brotherhood–permission to stay in the United States forever. Yup, even illegal alien Syrian Muslims.”

"The Syrians in our midst–many of them here illegally–will now be untouchable by ICE (which isn’t arresting illegal aliens, anyway) for at least 18 months on the books. But, as we know, in each case in which the U.S. has granted TPS for 18 months, the aliens got to stay forever. Look for that to happen with the Syrians."

Edited by RobbyUSA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/48495/#######-obama-gives-temporary-protected-status-to-all-syrian-illegal-aliens-in-us/

“Barack Obama and Janet Napolitano just gave thousands of Syrian Muslims–all of them either sympathizers with Hezbollah or the Muslim Brotherhood–permission to stay in the United States forever. Yup, even illegal alien Syrian Muslims.”

"The Syrians in our midst–many of them here illegally–will now be untouchable by ICE (which isn’t arresting illegal aliens, anyway) for at least 18 months on the books. But, as we know, in each case in which the U.S. has granted TPS for 18 months, the aliens got to stay forever. Look for that to happen with the Syrians."

And due to this our petitions are put on HOLD......this isn't fair.....I checked on USCIS around 2000 number before and after mine application number...ALL FILLED WITH - Form I821, ''APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY PROTECTED STATUS''...

God Knows when is number gonna come....Mar Filer... :unsure:

*****USCIS (181 Days)

March 07/2012: Send I-130

March 09/2012: NOA1 Received

July 05/2012: NOA2 Received….Approved…WOOHOOO

*****NVC Stage(31Days)

July 09/2012: Case Received at NVC

July 24/2012: NVC Case # Received

July 24/2012: E-Mailed DS 3032 (From Beneficiary’s E-mail ID)

July 31/2012: Bill Invoiced & Paid

Aug 01/2012: AOS Shows as ''PAID''

Aug 01/2012: DS3032 Approved

Aug 02/2012: Invoiced for IV Bill $230.00 Paid the same

Aug 02/2012: IV Shows as ''Paid'' sent the package IV-Finally

Aug 10/2012: NVC Case Complete....

*****Interview Stage*****

Sep 14/2012: Interview date assigned after long wait (Oct 17th)

Oct 17/2012: Big day - Waiting

I'm truly sorry you guys are still waiting for your NOA2s, but a bad attitude and trash talking about Syrians – who have their LIVES endangered, and will themselves have to spend months without their loved ones – isn't going to help it go along any faster. Just enjoy the time you have in your respective countries with your family and friends. The time will pass quickly if you don't constantly focus on it being a problem. Just be patient.

I know how difficult it is, and how frustrating it can be, and I am sorry you guys are fed up.

Thisamericanlife - who have you heard spoke badly of syrians? We have all right to be upset, frustrated and annoyed... we are American Citizens, paying taxes giving back to this nation and we deserve to be with our families/spouses. How dare you tell anyone to be patient, to sit back and look at the stars while illegals are given priority over us.

America always tend to look out for other nations to show how great a nation we are, when it's own citizen are struggling, frustrated etc.

Hey guys - I just saw two Feb 6th at VSC approved yesterday...hopeful I am very hopeful

USCIS:

07/12/12 - Received NOA2

NVC:

08/09/12 - AOS bill Paid

08/15/12 - IV bill paid

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/48495/#######-obama-gives-temporary-protected-status-to-all-syrian-illegal-aliens-in-us/“Barack Obama and Janet Napolitano just gave thousands of Syrian Muslims–all of them either sympathizers with Hezbollah or the Muslim Brotherhood–permission to stay in the United States forever. Yup, even illegal alien Syrian Muslims.”"The Syrians in our midst–many of them here illegally–will now be untouchable by ICE (which isn’t arresting illegal aliens, anyway) for at least 18 months on the books. But, as we know, in each case in which the U.S. has granted TPS for 18 months, the aliens got to stay forever. Look for that to happen with the Syrians.".

I think this is what he referred to.

And I'll have to agree. Let's not confuse people desperately fleeing a war zone with criminals. A large part of the people killed in Syria are children under the age of 15. They're not sympethizers of anything.

As for waiting on NOA2s. I know it's frustrating.

Edited by jaejayC

I called VSC today..they are on Jan 23rd...may be another 10 days before they hit the first Feb filer.

How did you find that out? I called customer service and they said they cant tell me on what date they are working on... I am also a Feb filer at CSC, still waiting!!!

sometimes you call and they tell you and sometimes they dont but i saw about 3ppl with Feb 6th dates approved between yesterday and today.

USCIS:

07/12/12 - Received NOA2

NVC:

08/09/12 - AOS bill Paid

08/15/12 - IV bill paid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.