128 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

On dashboard.uscis.gov you can check your own case number by typing it in there. if your case number is EAC100000002, then the case number before you would be EAC10000000001. Youc an search any case number as it's freely available information.

WOW !!!

talk about Home Land Security???

with the right computer software program you could get statistics of thousands of cases!!!

PS. thanks for the great information! I tested it myself! and now if my case takes forever I can see how other cases are doing, etc......

Edited by RobbyUSA

WOW !!!talk about Home Land Security??? with the right computer software program you could get statistics of thousands of cases!!!PS. thanks for the great information! I tested it myself! and now if my case takes forever I can see how other cases are doing, etc.......

Haha. There's a member here who used a datamining program to map out nearly all cases each month, and provided statistics as to what percentage of cases were approved for any given day.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/343684-paisamans-i-130-csc-statistics/

It's legal though because the information is public and freely available. Since the case numbers themselves are anonymous, no invasion of privacy either.

Edited by jaejayC

I checked it and Im at 22 and number 16 got an approval since Mar. and number 28 mar also.. wow.. Im lost

Started Talking: 1998

Dated for 3 yrs, separated, & reunited after being apart for about 10yrs

Got married: Dec. 3rd, 2011

USCIS:

01/28/12 - I-130 Application filed and sent

02/07/12 - I-130 NOA1 Received neither email nor text.

07/12/12 - Received NOA2

NVC:

08/02/12 - Case number received

08/06/12 - Invoice ID Received

08/09/12 - Aos bill & Ds-3032 received

08/09/12 - AOS bill Paid

08/13/12 - Ds-3032 Accepted

08/15/12 - IV Bill received

08/15/12 - IV bill paid

08/23/12 - Case Completed

09/14/12 - Interview date:10/17/12

09/14/12 - checklist received

of course or DCF... I hate this process.. I try not talking about this journey with my husband because it only makes him upset and things not great between us...

I just dont understand how this is even legal to have spouses of american citizen separated for so long but entertainers and sportsmen wait only 2 months to get here...

USCIS:

07/12/12 - Received NOA2

NVC:

08/09/12 - AOS bill Paid

08/15/12 - IV bill paid

of course or DCF... I hate this process.. I try not talking about this journey with my husband because it only makes him upset and things not great between us... I just dont understand how this is even legal to have spouses of american citizen separated for so long but entertainers and sportsmen wait only 2 months to get here...

I know how you feel. My own marriage took a rough turn last week because of the separation and emotionally it's just extremely difficult to handle. My wife and I have pretty much just put the relationship part of it on temporary hold for now, solely focusing on planning the future and getting through the time left day by day.

congratulations on ur approval btw.. at least one giant leap.

I'm still yet to see that and calling USCIS is like a waste of time and talking to trained machines... what u read on the screen thats exactly what they tell you.

USCIS:

07/12/12 - Received NOA2

NVC:

08/09/12 - AOS bill Paid

08/15/12 - IV bill paid

On dashboard.uscis.gov you can check your own case number by typing it in there. if your case number is EAC100000002, then the case number before you would be EAC10000000001. Youc an search any case number as it's freely available information.

On a side note, my priority date was Feb 6th, and I just got my NOA2 on May 29th! No expedites, no calls, no senators no nothing. Feb filers, your good news is just around the corner!

thanks a lot! so I have to put manually all the case numbers before mine.right? its just amazing that you predicted your approval by end of May..and glad to know it was really approved at that time. :) anyway I dont how to estimate mine(priority date feb 21).. bit confused but ill try to figure it out. hehe.. thanks again! :)

Haha. There's a member here who used a datamining program to map out nearly all cases each month, and provided statistics as to what percentage of cases were approved for any given day.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/343684-paisamans-i-130-csc-statistics/

It's legal though because the information is public and freely available. Since the case numbers themselves are anonymous, no invasion of privacy either.

your link does not show cases that start in 2012, so for me and many others what you say is mute.

I too wish I could predict when I would get an answer also but ...

USCIS:

07/12/12 - Received NOA2

NVC:

08/09/12 - AOS bill Paid

08/15/12 - IV bill paid

thanks a lot! so I have to put manually all the case numbers before mine.right? its just amazing that you predicted your approval by end of May..and glad to know it was really approved at that time. :) anyway I dont how to estimate mine(priority date feb 21).. bit confused but ill try to figure it out. hehe.. thanks again! :)

That's how I did it.. On a Sunday full of frustration. Manually doing it took me a long time lol but it's fully possible to keep track of case numbers right before and right after yours.

The last three digits of the number is the order in which your petition was received that day. For example, if your case number ends in 391, yours was the 391st case received by VSC that day. So if you happen to find out 389 and 392 were approved, your time is inevitably soon.

This was extremely helpful to me btw when I got frustrated. Is an interview with a former USCIS adjudicator who later became a member on VJ!

www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

Edited by jaejayC

That's how I did it.. On a Sunday full of frustration. Manually doing it took me a long time lol but it's fully possible to keep track of case numbers right before and right after yours.

The last three digits of the number is the order in which your petition was received that day. For example, if your case number ends in 391, yours was the 391st case received by VSC that day. So if you happen to find out 389 and 392 were approved, your time is inevitably soon.

This was extremely helpful to me btw when I got frustrated. Is an interview with a former USCIS adjudicator who later became a member on VJ!

haha! yep i got it right! thats what I actually did. I wrote it on a paper to track others case numbers. hehe.. Thanks so much again for the info/instructions. :D Godbless!

haha! yep i got it right! thats what I actually did. I wrote it on a paper to track others case numbers. hehe.. Thanks so much again for the info/instructions. :D Godbless!

I'm the one who pointed it out and the numbers are a no brainer.

of course the close case numbers are around the same time you filled.

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just tried what you mentioned and the case right after mine was approved so mine should be on the way!! :dance:

I-130 SENT 2012/01/20

I-130 NOA1 2012/01/24

I-130 NOA2 2012/06/12

NVC receiv 2012/07/02

NVC case # 2012/07/13

DS-3032 emailed 2012/07/13

AOS paid 2012/07/20

AOS sent 2012/07/23

DS-3032 Accepted 2012/07/24

IV paid 2012/07/25

IV/DS-230 sent 2012/07/26

RFE missing pay stubs 2012/08/03

Case completed 2012/08/16

Inteview Date 2012/10/16

221g (new co-sponsor and proof of domicile for my son) crazy stuff!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.