TnJ

I-129F April 2012 filers

598 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our time is coming, dear Aprilates! Even for those like me, from VSC... There are much less of us, then Feb or Mar. Maybe one more month!

You are right! I think they are already approving March Filers.

Our K1 Journey

April 5 2012 : Sent I-129F

April 9 2012 : NOA1

October 15 2012 : NOA2 (189 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

CONGRATS to those that have moved on to the next step. I hope all goes smoothly and fast!!

As for ME...uuurrrghhhh - grrrrrrrr - waaaah hurry up VERMONT!!!

I have deliberately stayed off this site to not stress myself. Plus it will only be 5 months in 2 weeks, so PATIENCE PATIENCE PERSEVERANCE HOPE and HEADs UP folks, OUR time will come Vermont "volunteers" - haha. The hardest thing is trying to keep her focused as well. At least I'll get to she her in two weeks as well, I hope to have an answer by then!!!

Ray

Timeline

CONGRATS to those that have moved on to the next step. I hope all goes smoothly and fast!!

As for ME...uuurrrghhhh - grrrrrrrr - waaaah hurry up VERMONT!!!

At least I'll get to she her in two weeks as well, I hope to have an answer by then!!!

Ray

I agree with everything in this post including the two weeks I'll be able to see Susan.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Actually it's the opposite. April has more filers than the two previous months. Which sucks view the speed VSC is going

You are right! I think they are already approving March Filers.

Actually it's the opposite. April has more filers than the two previous months. Which sucks view the speed VSC is going

Filed: Timeline

Why? According to Igor's list, VSC has Feb 204, Mar 165, and Apr 119

I just called customer service and they told me California Service Center is currently working on March 16th filers

So in other words, you wasted your time and conversation? :lol: Seriously though, we know CSC has approved far more than mid-March. We have April filers and May filers that can attest to that as well as VJ statistics.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Why? According to Igor's list, VSC has Feb 204, Mar 165, and Apr 119

VSC has almost 200 I129 F application for April 23 and 25 alone. that's means they received almost 500 or more for the month of April.

The info is based on some numbers search I have done on the USCIS case status. Let's hope they will get faster than their current rate.

Ok, so yesterday (09-06-2012) somebody from Haiti with a NOA2 from 04-04-2012 got approved at VSC. Is it ok for me to start having some palpitations since it would mean they are already working on April, or would I be wasting adrenaline since people from that country get some sort of expedite treatment?

Thanks April Filers!

K1 NOA1: April 18th, 2012
K1 NOA2: October 25th, 2012 (190 days at VSC, NO RFE)
NVC number: November 1st, 2012 (7 days after NOA2)
INTERVIEW: November 29th, 2012 (APPROVED)
POE: December 14th, 2012 (Miami)
MARRIAGE: December 21st, 2012 (the end of the world! lol)
AOS SENT: December 26th, 2012
AOS NOA1: December 31st, 2012
AP/EAD NOA1: December 28th, 2012
BIOMETRICS: January 31st, 2013
AP/EAD APPROVAL: February 20th, 2013
AP/EAD card in the mail: March 2nd, 2013

GREEN CARD APPROVED: September 17th, 2013 (no interview)

Timeline

Because of the way the numbers fall (dates are not exactly in numerical order for Service Centers)I would think that we'll see some approvals start coming in but I think it will be October before we see a lot of April filers getting their NOA2.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I hit my 5 month mark on September 3, I called on the 6th and requested a service request and of course they said they were processing Feb 6. And that I was within processing time and can put one in til they are after my date which would probably be a month and a half later. So I escalated the call twice and now I have a service request in. They said I should hear something by the 21st. I only hope that means a decision.

USCIS

03/31/2012: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

04/03/2012: I-129F recieved and sent to VSC

04/06/2012: NOA1 text/email.

04/09/2012: Touched.

04/12/2012: NOA1 hardcopy.

09/06/2012: Service request placed- They advised I should hear something by 9/21

09/17/2012: Received letter from USCIS just to be told i'm within' normal processing time bleh.

10/03/2012: NOA2 text received - Best part is it's our 2nd year anniversary!! Great Gift! :)

Sydney Consulate

10/21/2012: Packet 3 Received

11/30/2012: Sent packet 3

12/27/2012: Received packet 4 Interview date :)

01/22/2013: Medical completed

02/05/2013: Interview date status: APPROVED 306 Days!!

02/22/2013: Visa in Hand

02/24/2013: POE- Dallas, TX- then connecting flight home!

Total Time it took to complete our K1 process- 10 months and 3 weeks!!! INSANE! (325 days)

I hit my 5 month mark on September 3, I called on the 6th and requested a service request and of course they said they were processing Feb 6. And that I was within processing time and can put one in til they are after my date which would probably be a month and a half later. So I escalated the call twice and now I have a service request in. They said I should hear something by the 21st. I only hope that means a decision.

Thank you for sharing this. Even if it doesn't get you anywhere (which of course I hope that is not the case), it's good to know that if you try hard enough, you can get some sort of answer. We'll do the same thing when we get to the 5 month mark on the 18th. Hope you get the NOA2 by that time!!

K1 NOA1: April 18th, 2012
K1 NOA2: October 25th, 2012 (190 days at VSC, NO RFE)
NVC number: November 1st, 2012 (7 days after NOA2)
INTERVIEW: November 29th, 2012 (APPROVED)
POE: December 14th, 2012 (Miami)
MARRIAGE: December 21st, 2012 (the end of the world! lol)
AOS SENT: December 26th, 2012
AOS NOA1: December 31st, 2012
AP/EAD NOA1: December 28th, 2012
BIOMETRICS: January 31st, 2013
AP/EAD APPROVAL: February 20th, 2013
AP/EAD card in the mail: March 2nd, 2013

GREEN CARD APPROVED: September 17th, 2013 (no interview)

Timeline

I called and 2/6/12 is their date and within processing times. Both people on phone wouldn't create Service Order and I spoke to a supervisor who didn't give me a job title (lol, "supervisor"). Didn't even tell me to call back, said the information was incorrect online and to just wait.

Thinking I'm just going to make it a daily routine for lunch.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.