Bad_Daddy

Wisconsin father defends family from drunk intruder

123 posts in this topic

You trust the sysytem to protect you and your family, preferring to call a government agent with a gun if you need one (that IS what you do when you call 911) Yet now you seem perfectly content to bypass the same system when it comes to the prosecution (or lack of prosecution) of Zimmerman because of rumors. :wacko:

If I am assaulted I have my own gun, I do not need to call someone else to bring theirs. I fully trust our system to handle thingsa after the fact, they are pretty good at it. But in a "crime in progress" situation they are always the last to show up.

I really do not understand the position of someone that says they do not need a gun to protect their family and then have a cell phone to call someone with a gun. :wacko:

What don't you understand? Who would I call then? Did I once say burn Zimmerman at the stake? I said a life would of been sparred if he chose to stay in the car. Let the courts decide his fate now.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What don't you understand? Who would I call then? Did I once say burn Zimmerman at the stake? I said a life would of been sparred if he chose to stay in the car. Let the courts decide his fate now.

I agree. Let the courts decide.

Nothing wrong with calling 911, it is your choice to call for a gun or bring your own. I bring my own. Nothing wrong with that you do, nothing wrong with what I do.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I agree. Let the courts decide.

Nothing wrong with calling 911, it is your choice to call for a gun or bring your own. I bring my own. Nothing wrong with that you do, nothing wrong with what I do.

good.gif...

Buddha.

What do you know about that life?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Timeline

I have not one, but two problem with the whole Treyvon case:

1) Race.

Leave the friggin' race outta this. Gated community, guard suspects a guy with a hoodie to be a prospective criminal, based on a number of break-ins in the past, and confronts him. "Whatcha doin' here?" I don't care that a Jewish Hispanic confronted a black Baptist. It has zero bearing on this.

2) Proven guilty until assumed innocent

We don't know what went down that night. Only 2 people were present, and one is dead. I too believe that a D.A. would press charges if there was any evidence that would indicate a crime. But maybe they overlooked something, maybe new evidence surfaces now, it's all good. Let the system do what it is designed to do. Even the U.S. Department of Justice is now investigating. If and only if they find evidence that the Zimmermann dude is guilty of a homicide, then charge him. Until hat happens, all chill out.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

What do you know about that life?

What the heck our you talking about? If your talking about Travon it sounds like he came from a good family, obviously I dunno him personallyunsure.gif

Edited by Sayha or bust.

Buddha.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

1) Race.

Leave the friggin' race outta this. Gated community, guard suspects a guy with a hoodie to be a prospective criminal, based on a number of break-ins in the past, and confronts him. "Whatcha doin' here?" I don't care that a Jewish Hispanic confronted a black Baptist. It has zero bearing on this.

We don't know what went down that night. Only 2 people were present, and one is dead. I too believe that a D.A. would press charges if there was any evidence that would indicate a crime. But maybe they overlooked something, maybe new evidence surfaces now, it's all good. Let the system do what it is designed to do. Even the U.S. Department of Justice is now investigating. If and only if they find evidence that the Zimmermann dude is guilty of a homicide, then charge him. Until hat happens, all chill out.

i'm waiting for the coroner's report before i make any judgments.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I pull no race card i pull no gun i use a baseball bat to defend my home.

Good for you. I am pro choice. I use a shotgun loaded with number 4 buckshot. If someone breaks in my home I will kill them and I do not care what race they are. THEN I will call 911.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

1) Race.

That is what I have been saying all along. Funny how it is usually liberals that are the first to jump to conclusions, though I admit some conservatives have jumped to the conclusion that it was justified. There has been no evidence presented yet. Wait until April 10 and if he is indicted then we wait until the trial is over.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I pull no race card i pull no gun i use a baseball bat to defend my home.

So you will kill the intruder by bashing his brains in with a baseball bat. Nice. You agree it is OK to kill someone under certain circumstances if you use a baseball bat to do it. OK. Do you use an aluminum bat?

Do you think everyone would be OK with Zimmerman if he had just beaten Martin and smashed his skull with a baseball bat causing his eyes to pop out of his head and scattering his teeth around the sidewalk? So you think that the "problem" is the weapon used? What if they had to pour his head out of the hoodie to do the autopsy because it was smashed into a pink gruel by the baseball bat? That's OK, right?

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes. Bernie. Liberalism MEANS being able to carry concealed handguns without asking permission of the government, have legal gay marriage, going to any school you choose, tolerate other cultures. At least that is what it has ALWAYS meant in the "most liberal state". How is this a conflict?

:thumbs:

No conflict at all! :)

Timeline

You have no evidence of any of that in the Zimmerman case. Your statements are completely without merit at this point and 100% predujiced. You are basing this on "leaks", speculation, agenda driven statements. The people supporting Martin have offered bounties for the kidnapping of a US citizen, published addresses of people not involved, driving them out of their homes.

Enough of this nonsense, James! We have a system, a system you support (I thought), a system you criticize Zimmerman for "not following" and now you are doing the same thing.

There will be a Grand Jury hearing on April 10, evidence will be presented and if there is not even enough evidence to prosecute, James, what will you say then? I mean, seriously, you think the police released him from custody because they wanted the good publicity? :lol:They have no evidence to charge him with a crime at this point, they were ordered to release him because the person that KNOWS about this case and would have to prosecute it HAS NO EVIDENCE.

I am perfectly happy with the concept of "Innocent until proven guilty" and perfectly comfortable with the state haveing the ability to determine when deadly force is justified.

I have said it before and I will repeat it. In the ACTUAL legal case of 'state v. Zimmerman', I have no opinion. As an actual potential defendant he is most assuredly innocent until proven guilty! In the pseodo-reality media based world where we all get our 'evidence' then my statements do indeed have merit and unless additional 'evidence' is introduced to contradict what I have read thus far I would be ready to vote to indict this 'pseudo-Zimmerman' for man-slaughter! An actual court must follow careful rules of evidence and allow for a thorough and competent defense. Here in our make-believe media based world we get by on whatever we have heard from different media sources, some of which are probably pure BS. But it does serve a purpose in helping us all make sense of some of the things we are subjected to that seem perplexing at first glance. And it does form the basis for many people's decisions on what issues and candidates to vote for in our political process.

Timeline

libs hate that concept!!! shoot a protected class member even if theyre raping your wife and they break out the reverends!!! to libs its all abot pandering they hate america and they hate justice excpt when it gets them cloer to their utopiacal vision of more diversity!!! and if u wnder what that really means see danno thread title it right on i couldnt have said it better miself/

libs suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

You need to go easy on that koolaid you have been drinking!! :rofl:

Timeline

If and only if they find evidence that the Zimmermann dude is guilty of a homicide, then charge him. Until hat happens, all chill out.

Based on all the news he is without doubt guilty of homicide! (Homi=**-sapiens, cide=to kill) It may be that a court will decide it was justifiable homicide or it may determine that this homicide was felonious. But it was certainly a homicide!