neelajahidlove

Can someone please help with my case! marrige visa at age 17??

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello i have recieved this email from the embassy AND THEY ASKED ME TO RE-SUBMIT THESE PAPERS

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are ready continuing processing the case and it is therefore requested to submit the following documents via courier as soon as possible.

- Filled and signed forms DS230 part 1 and 2 (Forms attached) (Sign both forms).

- 2010 tax returns from your joint sponsor.

- Original Updated Medical Report from our panel physician.

- Current updated contact numbers.

- Original Passports(disregard if your passports are already with us).

Note:- YOU MAY PRESENT A COPY OF PASSPORT IF THE MEDICAL NEEDS TO BE DONE.

U.S Embassy

Consular Section

Immigration Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

MY QUESTION IS THAT THE EMBASSY DID NOT WHAT SO EVER ASK FOR THE POLICE REPORT AGAIN..DO YOU THINK THEY WILL? I SENT ALL THESE PAPERS AND I RECIEVED A NEW EMAIL SAYING ALL THESE PAPERS HAVE BEEN SENT TO CONSLER OFFICER FOR REVIEW..DO YOU THINK THIS IS FINAL STEP?

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have forwarded this case to a Consular officer for review. We’ll contact you in few days to inform about the further process.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

U.S Embassy

Consular Section

Immigration Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Moved from "K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures" as OP is applying for IR/CR Visa

@OP, please don't ask the same question multiple times again, I have disposed of your duplicate threads.

Edited by Bob 4 Anna

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from "K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures" as OP is applying for IR/CR Visa

@OP, please don't ask the same question multiple times again, I have disposed of your duplicate threads.

This person also has another thread open in regional.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

so this is my case i got married when i was 17, to the man i love in Pakistan Islamabad

Our case was all complete, the medical, the police certificate, marriage proof, pics, fees, etc

his interview was on Feb 2011, the man on the interview told him our cause is denied just for NOW everything is fine, he is accepted, he just had to wait till i turn 18 and will be given his visa.

so now that its been 3 months i am 18, we emailed the embassy as we were asked to do,

AND THEY SAID "we sent this case to counsler officer for review,we will contact you in a few days about further process".

then they emailed and said to send sponsor papers recent, ds230 part 1 and 2, current contacts, medical examination recent, and that's it. They did not ask for police certificate what so ever.

we have emailed them asking if they have received and they said that "we have sent this case to counsler officer for review, we will contact you in a few days" AGAIN!!!

BUT ITS BEEN 2 WEEK AND STILL NO ANSWER!!

my question is will they ask for police certificate do you think? what will happen next in your opinion? and how long? COULD this be the final step?

i really hope they dont ask for PC because they don't give them out to Afghans in Pakistan anymore..

please help!

God bless you all...and please no comments on the age i got married..its my life..my choice..my happiness...my tradition

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Good luck on your visa journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

so this is my case i got married when i was 17, to the man i love in Pakistan Islamabad

Our case was all complete, the medical, the police certificate, marriage proof, pics, fees, etc

his interview was on Feb 2011, the man on the interview told him our cause is denied just for NOW everything is fine, he is accepted, he just had to wait till i turn 18 and will be given his visa.

so now that its been 3 months i am 18, we emailed the embassy as we were asked to do,

AND THEY SAID "we sent this case to counsler officer for review,we will contact you in a few days about further process".

then they emailed and said to send sponsor papers recent, ds230 part 1 and 2, current contacts, medical examination recent, and that's it. They did not ask for police certificate what so ever.

we have emailed them asking if they have received and they said that "we have sent this case to counsler officer for review, we will contact you in a few days" AGAIN!!!

BUT ITS BEEN 2 WEEK AND STILL NO ANSWER!!

my question is will they ask for police certificate do you think? what will happen next in your opinion? and how long? COULD this be the final step?

i really hope they dont ask for PC because they don't give them out to Afghans in Pakistan anymore..

please help!

God bless you all...and please no comments on the age i got married..its my life..my choice..my happiness...my tradition

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If the police certificate is expired they will request another one.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

salam i m afghani to can u tell me where is ur husband living in pakistan . if he living in karachi its easy to get pc ok

[/quote

Salaaaam thanks you for your reply!

No he is living in Islamabad

They already asked for him to send his passport? do you think they will ask for police certificate again? it has been a year, but if they wanted it wouldnt they not ask for my passport?

Timeline

neelajahidlove

Send them what they asked for if they didn't ask for PCC maybe they don't need it. If they need it after you send the other items they will tell you.

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

thanks guys also i forgot to mention that before they aksed for those last documents, they asked for my passport...for the pcc you need passport..so im sure that means they might not ask for one?

its hard for afghans to get one In paksitan now

he has sent his a year ago and it was perfect report.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** three topics on the same/ similar topics merged and three more without answered removed. Please only post once on any question/ issue, and provide updates or ask follow on questions in the same topic so as to keep all the info together. ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.