andrea&roberto

Trying to get Pregnant!

107 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well, she didn't like some people's opinions on her thread and just gave up on it.

We see a lot of that here, no?

Personally, the OP gave way TMI. Ovulation & sex on a moutaintop!?!? Who cares....

Sing this in your head to Savage Garden....

I wanna ovulate on mountain...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, she didn't like some people's opinions on her thread and just gave up on it.

Personally, the OP gave way TMI. Ovulation & sex on a moutaintop!?!? Who cares....

... and procreate with you on the sea... ???

Filed: Timeline

... and procreate with you on the sea... ???

:lol: How wrong is it that I can hear those lyrics to the music?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

OMG stop stop i'm literally laughing out loud and my co-worker is like...ooh what's so funny??

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
OMG stop stop i'm literally laughing out loud and my co-worker is like...ooh what's so funny??

At least this thread has brought many positives for me and for others...

the hysterical laughter

a mutual understanding that life can be hard and unpredictable at times

and a comforting reassurance that, despite everything

we're the ones that are normal...

:jest::jest::jest::devil:

2005 August 27th Happily Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Is that a real turn off, or is it just me?

I mean, I am Brazilian and we have hot latino-sex-without-commitment-blood...

Weird thread indeed. But are you saying you only have that kinda sex and never the smooth-I love you and want to spend my whole life with you-commited kinda thing?

I can't imagine having only one kind of sex and not being romantic sometimes. :no:

Yes yes... TMI maybe.... :P

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Timeline

Weird thread indeed. But are you saying you only have that kinda sex and never the smooth-I love you and want to spend my whole life with you-commited kinda thing?

I can't imagine having only one kind of sex and not being romantic sometimes. :no:

Hehehe there may be a difference between romantic sex and procreating sex. :blush:

My friend is trying to get pregnant and she said it's taking some of the romance out of sex...

Timeline

Don't get me wrong, I ADORE my fiancee. I love her a lot.

But if she tells me she is ovulating, that will end the action faster than a kid opening his presents on xmas morning.

And Alex is right (thank you dear). Procreation is not sex. Sex is what we primates enjoy. Procreation is what defines us as primates.

I think that is mainly because I am 21 and haven't got to college yet. People still shake their heads at me when this subject is brought up.

And as for replenish the Earth (by Earth I mean the planet we live in, which is round, orbits the sun and is overpopulated), I don't think that is a good idea at all.

Timeline

But if she tells me she is ovulating, that will end the action faster than a kid opening his presents on xmas morning.

And Alex is right (thank you dear). Procreation is not sex. Sex is what we primates enjoy. Procreation is what defines us as primates.

I think that is mainly because I am 21 and haven't got to college yet. People still shake their heads at me when this subject is brought up.

And as for replenish the Earth (by Earth I mean the planet we live in, which is round, orbits the sun and is overpopulated), I don't think that is a good idea at all.

Procreation is what defines us as primates? How do all those non-primate species go on??

PS I'm ovulating.

Timeline

Procreation is what defines us as primates? How do all those non-primate species go on??

PS I'm ovulating.

Hello, that is such a turn off...

So, do you want to do it on the mountain??

I know this square on Vila Madalena that is perfect....

And um. I meant animals.

Sex = Fun = Human behavior

Procration = Instinct = Animalistic behavior = Survival of the species

Edited by Reynaldo

Timeline

PS I'm ovulating.

Hello, that is such a turn off...

So, do you want to do it on the mountain??

I know this square on Vila Madalena that is perfect....

That sounds great. Would work better if you left the office. I'm leaving to walk to the restaurant NOW.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

:P I get your point. I was just stating the difference between some kinds of sex. In my opinion, hot blooded sex is not the only one you can have fun with.

But I agree that it might be a big turn off to have a "schedule" to follow when you're trying to have a baby.

BTW, I'm also 21 and haven't been to college yet.... :thumbs:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---