SANDY AND HAMZA

very serious question ! pleaz help

28 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

my question is do they denied visa only for big deference of age?

my and my wife have 24 years old defrence , i am 25 and she is 49 years old , i met her when she is 47 and i was 23 , we have all the evidence that our relationship is bonifid and we love each other so much , my friends dont think bad about me because the age defrnce is huge but if you see us together will see hapinees and every thing about love , she looks very young too , she looks like 35 years old , you never think she is that old and thats what is happen to me when i met her , any way the evidnce we have :

-pics of us together , pics of us with my familly and frinds

-more then 500 page of conversation on skype since we met , talking every single night more then 1/2 hours and we never miss night

-phone record betwwen us since we met

-fb conversation

- evidance that i send her gifts

-evidance that she send me money some times

my friends is every thing alright? we already approved , do that mean something?

my and my wife have 24 years old defrence , i am 25 and she is 49 years old , i met her when she is 47 and i was 23 , we have all the evidence that our relationship is bonifid and we love each other so much , my friends dont think bad about me because the age defrnce is huge but if you see us together will see hapinees and every thing about love , she looks very young too , she looks like 35 years old , you never think she is that old and thats what is happen to me when i met her , any way the evidnce we have :

-more then 500 page of conversation on skype since we met , talking every single night more then 1/2 hours and we never miss night

-fb conversation

my friends is every thing alright? we already approved , do that mean something?

Well, anyone can get denied and people have been denied regarding age gaps, but they have also been approved with those age gaps. You situation in particular has a VERY large gap and although you have all of that evidence, they could think that you are using her or vice versa. I have to admit, I see age differences on here but I haven't seen one this large. But hey, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain so don't let anyone tell you to stop or discourage you from being hopeful. It's a 50/50 chance for all of us and people get denied all the time for anything and everything. Just continue to accumulate the evidence you need and hope for the best.

Oh yea - read this post from another VJ member from today regarding denial on age difference

Age Difference - Denial

Edited by sam&jensi

Married: 6/17/11

I-130 Sent: 7/9/11

NOA1 : 7/14/11

I-129F Sent: 7/21/11

NOA1: 7/21/11

NOA2: 8/22/11

NVC Received: 8/24/11

NVC Left: 8/26/11

Consulate Received: 9/5/11

Packet 4 Received: 10/4/11

Medical Done: 11/7/11

Interview: 11/23/11

Approved: 11/23/11

Changed to CR1: 12/16/11

Medical Re-Done: 1/5/12

Waiting for Issuance of Visa.........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi

When is your interview?

As you know it is a HUGE red flag ith that large of an age difference.

But they cannot deny based on age difference alone. Here are some other red flags

Can she have your children or not?

Are you different religions?

Did you marry on her first visit?

How many times has she visited?

How many days has she stayed with you total.

How long have you know each other?

How long did you know here before you loved each other?

Does your family approve of her? Will they write letters to say they approve?

Does she have previous marriages? How many?

How many kids does she have?

Are they older then you? Will they write letters saying they accept you as their step-father?

Can she support you? Or do you use a joint-sponsor?

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

-fb conversation

No, CO can't deny anyone's application based on age different. Yes, it is a red flag, but alot of factors are considered for the situation. Each application is unique as each case can be different and depend up to many factors.

What really makes different for anyone's application:

#1 - Alot of photos ( shouldn't be repeating picture ), but should be explaining more about how much you guys have spent the time together and how much you guys really know each other. If you have 500+ pic ( not repeating one ), then bring all in small-small folder.

#2 - How often you guys met in person, how much you guys have spent the time in person as husband/wife. It is most important factor.

Whatever you mentioned about other evidences, yes, good as supportive doc.

XrVRp5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

How many times have you visited each other? Also talk to other people from the same country to see how their experience went.

[font="Century Gothic"]Married March 27, 2010
Sent out I-130 December 29, 2010
Recieved NOA 1 January 4, 2011
Touched January 6, 2011
Recieved NOA 2 May 9, 2011
Interview September 27, 2011
Visa in hand Septmeber 30, 2011 (it would of been the same day as the interview but they requested some more info)
POE - JFK, NYC October 12, 2011 [/font]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;23/st/20100327/e/Since+our+wedding/k/ccbb/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Timeline

How many times have you visited each other? Also talk to other people from the same country to see how their experience went.

A BIG factor, make sure she is presented at interview...........

Best wishes.......

event.png

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

The fact that she's been sending you money is going to raise some eyebrows. Also, culturally, this is not the norm in the middle east so it definitely will cause you some problems.

Betsy El Sum

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As others have said age alone is not a problem. BUT female older is not the norm. Just reinforce the rest of your evidence with facts, logs, pics.

As others have said age alone is not a problem. BUT female older is not the norm. Just reinforce the rest of your evidence with facts, logs, pics.

Both statements you made a correct. The OP needs to know this as it could cause red flags

Married: 6/17/11

I-130 Sent: 7/9/11

NOA1 : 7/14/11

I-129F Sent: 7/21/11

NOA1: 7/21/11

NOA2: 8/22/11

NVC Received: 8/24/11

NVC Left: 8/26/11

Consulate Received: 9/5/11

Packet 4 Received: 10/4/11

Medical Done: 11/7/11

Interview: 11/23/11

Approved: 11/23/11

Changed to CR1: 12/16/11

Medical Re-Done: 1/5/12

Waiting for Issuance of Visa.........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

guys i need to said that me and my wife met online , we fall in love , we have lowyer and he said their is no problem but about the information that you ask

well she visit me only one time and she stay 25 days because when she back to usa she just have new job and she cant have vacation because she is new there , we have pics not alot but over then 200 i gues , many of them i was wearing sunglasses because was on the summer and the sun on africa is very strong , yes my familly accept er and love her , my father was my witness to marry her

i am good man and i am really love her i have good future here on tunisia and i am professuer of physical education and coach of soccer , i have 2 degree and and college and ready for master degree , i told her that we can live in tunisia but she said she can't because she have familly and children on america and they are 23 and 18 years old , they accpet me and we are friends and they cant wait to meet me , i met all her familly and skype and they love me , yes she can give me a child but we choose to wait until i be there then think about that

now any more information?

Timeline

All that information is important if I am the officer who interviews you

So just make sure you send all that proof into NVC with the DS230 form

All the extra evidence before the interview in a hard consulate is something I recommend.

They might not look at evidence at the interview

So make sure you send proof of all you just said.

If I was the CO then I think I would approve you! :)

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

we already approved , do that mean something?

where was the approval?

you know it ain't over till interview day, and even then, it may not be over.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

ty so much

i hope to every thing go well ,many people said their is good people at the tunisian embassy, hope to be together and just be happy

Embassy people are good. May good love provide you good luck :)

Edited by Lynn/Saif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.