Tracey-LUVS-Rudy

what special things do you do for your sweetheart

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i bought her a new mop and a stainless steel toilet brush..i know i spoil her

you are a very kind man indeed brother dean, and set the bar very high for the rest of us! :yes::thumbs:

:lol: you sound like my ex :lol:

01/10/2004 - Meet on line

06/22/2004 - Visited Rudy for 3 months

09/09/2004 - Returned to New Zealand

04/18/2006 - 2nd visit to Rudy

05/18/2006 - Returned to New Zealand

06/26/2006 - Finally got to file for divorce

08/16/2006 - Finally recieved divorce papers

08/17/2006 - papers in mail to Rudy

08/24/2006 - Rudy recieved papers I sent

10/06/2006 - I -129f sent

10/10/2006 - Noa1 recieved- yay

01/10/2006 - Noa2 recieved - yippee (dancing around the room )

01/08/2007 - Consulate Received

02/08/2007 - Packet 3 received

02/15/2007 - Packet 3 sent back to consulate

02/18/2007 - Medical appointment

What don't we do for each other? lol

voicemails/texts throughout the day just to say ILU...he even used to fax me from time to time...what a nice suprise those would be! We are always working our day around each other...usually involves hims taying up way too late so we can sit and spend time - even if it's 30 mins.

We've made little movies of ourselves talking in real time to send to each other. I've made him a photo montage video to a really special song...which. Of course the 'I was out and saw something that you would love so I bought it for you' routine...on a lad's weekend he wound up buying me a cameo brooch. Hahah, I can just see it...him and his mate going on a weekend bender movie premiere, and he's out shopping for something for me.

Anytime either of us go anywhere, we also buy a 'cheesy gift'...it HAS to be cheesy. So went I went to GA one time, I bought him a keychain with his name on a GA license plate...he went to Benidorm and brought me back an actual life sized sombrero :lol: stuff like that. It's cute and quirky, and it shows how we're always thinking of each other.

We send cards just to say ilu and he's done so many massive gestures...we take care of each other emotionally, and not a day goes by without us doing things for each other...and they can be silly to anyone else, but to us, they're everything.

Can't believe you forgot our brick in the wall of the Stadium Of Light.... the modern equivalent of our names carved in an Old oak tree... Or the bear from the bear factory with my voice on the voicebox...

We're really quite soppy aren't we :D

I love you Lisa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

you are a very kind man indeed brother dean, and set the bar very high for the rest of us! :yes::thumbs:

:blush:

i just need to support my brother dean! :)

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

thanks brother robert..i know i am too nice..i should have just brought the plastic toilet brush..but it was our 1st anniversary...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

thanks brother robert..i know i am too nice..i should have just brought the plastic toilet brush..but it was our 1st anniversary...

:whistle::lol:

01/10/2004 - Meet on line

06/22/2004 - Visited Rudy for 3 months

09/09/2004 - Returned to New Zealand

04/18/2006 - 2nd visit to Rudy

05/18/2006 - Returned to New Zealand

06/26/2006 - Finally got to file for divorce

08/16/2006 - Finally recieved divorce papers

08/17/2006 - papers in mail to Rudy

08/24/2006 - Rudy recieved papers I sent

10/06/2006 - I -129f sent

10/10/2006 - Noa1 recieved- yay

01/10/2006 - Noa2 recieved - yippee (dancing around the room )

01/08/2007 - Consulate Received

02/08/2007 - Packet 3 received

02/15/2007 - Packet 3 sent back to consulate

02/18/2007 - Medical appointment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

:lol: :lol: :thumbs:

i was thinking about getting a new wash tub so chutima doesn't have to use the bath tub to do laundry in... what do you think?! :unsure::help:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

voicemails/texts throughout the day just to say ILU...he even used to fax me from time to time...what a nice suprise those would be! We are always working our day around each other...usually involves hims taying up way too late so we can sit and spend time - even if it's 30 mins.

We've made little movies of ourselves talking in real time to send to each other. I've made him a photo montage video to a really special song...which. Of course the 'I was out and saw something that you would love so I bought it for you' routine...on a lad's weekend he wound up buying me a cameo brooch. Hahah, I can just see it...him and his mate going on a weekend bender movie premiere, and he's out shopping for something for me.

Anytime either of us go anywhere, we also buy a 'cheesy gift'...it HAS to be cheesy. So went I went to GA one time, I bought him a keychain with his name on a GA license plate...he went to Benidorm and brought me back an actual life sized sombrero :lol: stuff like that. It's cute and quirky, and it shows how we're always thinking of each other.

We send cards just to say ilu and he's done so many massive gestures...we take care of each other emotionally, and not a day goes by without us doing things for each other...and they can be silly to anyone else, but to us, they're everything.

Can't believe you forgot our brick in the wall of the Stadium Of Light.... the modern equivalent of our names carved in an Old oak tree... Or the bear from the bear factory with my voice on the voicebox...

I love you Lisa

You're the bomb biggety bestest ever! I love you too Boo (L)

remember that 'I'm too sexy for my hair' magnet I bought you when you had a shaved head? Where'd that thing go?

I send him little offline love notes before I go to bed at night. I also send him ecards sometimes. For Christmas I'm sending his cousin some stuff to put under the tree for him. :D

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

I love you Lisa

You're the bomb biggety bestest ever! I love you too Boo (L)

remember that 'I'm too sexy for my hair' magnet I bought you when you had a shaved head? Where'd that thing go?

it's on the fridge as we speak

I'm too sexy for my hair, that's how come it isn't there

always a classic ;)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

You two are cute :)

Hurry up and get over here Dave!! I'm trying to plan a florida meet up :)

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :thumbs:

i was thinking about getting a new wash tub so chutima doesn't have to use the bath tub to do laundry in... what do you think?! :unsure::help:

damn you are so thoughtful brother robert..... :yes:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835