Gary and Alla

Another stupid gun law bites the dust

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guns People are bad.

Fixed it!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Have you tried the chicken mcnuggets they are the bomb. Illegals can kiss my butt but guns liberals should be banned period.

Alcohol, sugar, fast food and tobacco -- all bad, should they be banned also?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

So you admit to baiting. No problem

And you use the pejorative "nut" again....everyone who disagrees with you is a nut, I suppose? Very endearing.

Making the claim? I posted a host of articles backing this "claim"....are you incapable of reading, or just incapable of comprehending?

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

I didn't say I baited. You had a reading comprehension fail there.

I didn't check out your links because I could give two halves of a shite about " the racist origins" of restrictive gun laws.

The first page and a half of commentary can fairly be described as nutty, if you don't think so fine. How you, Gary, or anyone else on here come to the very erroneous conclusion I am pro-gun control beyond individual decision making is beyond me. And I am regularly belittled and called names, so if I label your posse gun nuts, deal with it. If you can't then you probably don't have the temperament to be a responsible gun owner.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

I didn't say I baited. You had a reading comprehension fail there.

I didn't check out your links because I could give two halves of a shite about " the racist origins" of restrictive gun laws.

The first page and a half of commentary can fairly be described as nutty, if you don't think so fine. How you, Gary, or anyone else on here come to the very erroneous conclusion I am pro-gun control beyond individual decision making is beyond me. And I am regularly belittled and called names, so if I label your posse gun nuts, deal with it. If you can't then you probably don't have the temperament to be a responsible gun owner.

You acknowledged that your sole contribution at that point in the thread was to use a gender-specific negative image in order to belittle people who were involved in this discussion....i.e. baiting. Deny all you like, but it is transparent.

You probably will refuse to recognize that you have blindly hopped onto the progressive bandwagon of freely employing bigoted language against what your ilk have determined is an "unprotected class" ....men. If I had barged into thread discussing women's issues and declared the topic a "c**t fest" or some equally crass and unintelligent slur, I'm sure I would be labeled a misogynist. You earned the label man-hater that apparently got your panties in a wad.....deal with it.

Surprise, surprise....

You have made it quite apparent that you have no interest in engaging the topic. You are here to insult and bait......no facts required. You have made apparent, a number of times, that opinion and strong emotion are enough for you.

Edited by xebec
Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

I did immediately " engage the topic" by agreeing the law was stupid and its repeal no loss. Unlike yourself, I can and do acknowledge nuances in a topic, and hold complex views regarding guns. Apparently you missed that.

If the latter half of my post offended your manhood, again I suggest perhaps you lack the temperament to be a good gun owner. Certainly you have implied owning a gun makes you manly, so I guess you lack some confidence in your manhood, thus making you overly sensitive to my sausage fest comment.

I did immediately " engage the topic" by agreeing the law was stupid and its repeal no loss. Unlike yourself, I can and do acknowledge nuances in a topic, and hold complex views regarding gums. Apparently you missed that.

If the latter half of my post offended your manhood, again I suggest perhaps you lack the temperament to be a good gun owner. Certainly you have implied owning a gun makes you manly, so I guess you lack some confidence in your manhood, thus making you overly sensitive to my sausage fest comment.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

Nah. No such implication. This is what is called projecting. Purely your own pre-conceived notions.

Timeline

I make only police and military gun use only and government what not if i had it my way. Citizens of USA are too dumb to be responsible to own a gun.

You said guns are bad. Why would we give something bad to our police and military?

Aren't police and military U.S. citizens? If so, then they are, by your reckoning, too dumb to be responsible with a gun. Plus, they would be bad because they now had bad guns. Dumb and bad. This sounds like a good plan to you?

How do you know all 330 million Americans are dumb? Maybe you just hang out with dumb people?

See spot run....

Nah. No such implication. This is what is called projecting. Purely your own pre-conceived notions.

Good to hear. Chill.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I make only police and military gun use only and government what not if i had it my way. Citizens of USA are too dumb to be responsible to own a gun.

and when those individuals retire from that occupation?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

You said guns are bad. Why would we give something bad to our police and military?

Aren't police and military U.S. citizens? If so, then they are, by your reckoning, too dumb to be responsible with a gun. Plus, they would be bad because they now had bad guns. Dumb and bad. This sounds like a good plan to you?

How do you know all 330 million Americans are dumb? Maybe you just hang out with dumb people?

See spot run....

Yes and us dumb people are alive.

Timeline

What an amazing and rather insulting statement, however, I will excuse your ignorant statement since you've yet realize the multitude of contributions to the world by brilliant Americans. Oh, the irony. I'll assume you're the immigrant, because even the dumbest Americans know the pronoun I is never the lower case i and is always written in upper case.

Now why would you want to immigrate to a country where the citizens are "...too dumb?"

It's obvious you have little understanding of the Constitution or of human nature. If you had a meager understanding of either, you'd know that it's never a good idea to have firearms only in the hands of government.