muhmai

USEM doesnt know abt our papers

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi all

my beneficiary just call to USEM manila today wer asking if they already got our packet. but they advise us just to wait for the letters that they going to send out to us prior to starting anything

in contrast on what i read this forum it says that once we already have our case no. ( i called nvc last fri and found that our we already have an assigned case no and left nv feb 16 in us)we can already start scheduling the medical

i dnt know what to do now.. am i supposed to wait for the packet 3 per their advice?

or go ahead start the medical?

pls advice.. im so lost i want to beat the snail mail process if i can

thanks in advance for the response

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

hi all

my beneficiary just call to USEM manila today wer asking if they already got our packet. but they advise us just to wait for the letters that they going to send out to us prior to starting anything

in contrast on what i read this forum it says that once we already have our case no. ( i called nvc last fri and found that our we already have an assigned case no and left nv feb 16 in us)we can already start scheduling the medical

i dnt know what to do now.. am i supposed to wait for the packet 3 per their advice?

Scheduling the medical is separate from the interview in most cases. Download the instructions or talk to somone in the PI forum about the medical.

The consulate will do things as they choose and there is nothing you can do to "avoid it" If they send these packets only byu mail and require you to complete them and send them back, then that is how it works and some do it that way. Again, ask in the PI forum.

Moderator...perhaps move this topic to the PI forum?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

pay your visa fee at BPI,schedule your interview and go to st.luke's for your medical.don't wait for a packet from u.s. embassy manila.you might not get it or if you do, the letter will come soooo late!like in my case i already finished my medical and interview when the letter from u.s.embassy came.good luck!

Edited by Fil-Am

Timeline

my fiancee just called us em embassy today but he was instructed just to wait for the packet to be receive by my beneficiary before doing anything. they told him they dont know nothing abt if our papers is already there.should i just sit and wait?

in contrast to what i read in this forum as soon as we got our case no by calling nvc here in the us we can start doing the medical then st up appoinmtnet for interview

what do i do? pls help

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiancee just called us em embassy today but he was instructed just to wait for the packet to be receive by my beneficiary before doing anything. they told him they dont know nothing abt if our papers is already there.should i just sit and wait?

in contrast to what i read in this forum as soon as we got our case no by calling nvc here in the us we can start doing the medical then setup appoinmtnet for interview

what do i do? pls help

So you have your MNL #? Then it is rock 'n' time!

1st link is the instructions from the embassy, start with BPI bank, take your passport and your MNL # to the bank pay the $350 visa fee, get your receipt and wait at least 8 hours then go to the embassy website and create your profile so you can schedule your appointment.

Read the instructions! And all the best! Oh and your receipt number will be your passport number

After NOA2 AND YOU HAVE YOUR MNL #

Embassy:

http://photos.state....3__rtf2_003.pdf

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

St. Luke's:

http://www.slec.ph/u...l#required-docs

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

CFO:

http://www.cfo.gov.p...atid=140#ThirdA

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Go to this thread and see Wally Greene's post regarding the steps to take. All the info you need is there...http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/354086-got-our-mnl-case-whats-next/page__p__5179324__fromsearch__1#entry5179324

Good luck to you!

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi all

Don't wait for any packet 3.

Once you have your MNL case number, you and your fiance are ready to move forward with paying the visa fee at any BPI branch, getting registered for the medical at SLMCEC (St. Lukes Medical) and scheduling the interview at USEM.

You can go to any branch of BPI and pay the visa fee ($350.00) then you (or your fiance) will be able to set up the interview online at the USEM. Click here for the page to set up the interview. It will take a few hours or more before you will be able to set up the interview, just keep trying and eventually you'll be able to do so. The receipt she'll get at the time of payment of the visa fee is so very important, you'll need that receipt later. You'll also need to have your passport with you at the time of payment at BPI. Here is the link to the embassy page you can read about the docs required and needed for the interview.

Once you (or your fiance) have completed that, register online for the medical at St. Luke's, registering online will save time on the day of the medical. This is the link to the page where you can read about what is required for the medical. Also click here to read a detailed medical exam review as experienced by a VJ member.

Before or after your interview at USEM, you'll need to attend a CFO seminar. You need attend that seminar and get that sticker before you can exit the country. Here the link to the CFO website, the documents you need so you can attend is listed there.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Philippines regional forum; topic is country specific.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

triplicate threads on the same topic have been merged. Please do not start a new thread in different forums to ask the same question. Please continue the discussion in this thread only. Thank you

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks for your info. even i didnt receive the I34 form from nvc yet i can instruct my beneficiary to start doing the medical?

when will i receive the affidavit of support form>? do i need to pay for it?

NVC does not sent the I-134, you download it off the internet, and download the instructions also. I posted links to everything earlier. You need to schedule your interview then you can do the medical.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks for your info. even i didnt receive the I34 form from nvc yet i can instruct my beneficiary to start doing the medical?

when will i receive the affidavit of support form>? do i need to pay for it?

There is no fee to download or submit the I-134. You'll have the I-134 in your possession at the time of the interview with the supporting documents.

Download the I-134 from here. Just as Hank_Amy says, also download the instructions also.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

hi guys i check on the linh for slec for the medical i noticed that the reuired documents stated letter D. needs the appoitnment letter and photocpoies too i still dont have it i onky have our nvc case no will they allow my foancee to do the medical??

plus the online registration says on the header that is is for immigrant only can K 1 visa fill up the online registration??

hi guys i check on the linh for slec for the medical i noticed that the reuired documents stated letter D. needs the appoitnment letter and photocpoies too i still dont have it i onky have our nvc case no will they allow my foancee to do the medical??

Timeline

Don't wait for any packet 3.

Once you have your MNL case number, you and your fiance are ready to move forward with paying the visa fee at any BPI branch, getting registered for the medical at SLMCEC (St. Lukes Medical) and scheduling the interview at USEM.

You can go to any branch of BPI and pay the visa fee ($350.00) then you (or your fiance) will be able to set up the interview online at the USEM. Click here for the page to set up the interview. It will take a few hours or more before you will be able to set up the interview, just keep trying and eventually you'll be able to do so. The receipt she'll get at the time of payment of the visa fee is so very important, you'll need that receipt later. You'll also need to have your passport with you at the time of payment at BPI. Here is the link to the embassy page you can read about the docs required and needed for the interview.

Once you (or your fiance) have completed that, register online for the medical at St. Luke's, registering online will save time on the day of the medical. This is the link to the page where you can read about what is required for the medical. Also click here to read a detailed medical exam review as experienced by a VJ member.

Before or after your interview at USEM, you'll need to attend a CFO seminar. You need attend that seminar and get that sticker before you can exit the country. Here the link to the CFO website, the documents you need so you can attend is listed there.

it says for online top header for immigrants only for the slec registration can K1 visa still do it online?

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.