PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Hay Ricardo, do you know anything about it ? I raised this question few days back too. Many people have told me that my wife could have problem if she is expecting. They said they might deport her from the airport. Is there any truth ?

:(

I second Recardo! I can consider myself well versed in US regulations. There is no such thingie- however there is restriction by airline but that is only if you are into last few weeks of delivery and that too, totally on medical grounds that medical help is not possible if something of that kind happens on-board. Each airline has that policy available online, so please check the airline that you most likely to take to fly to USA. Let me know if you don't find it and I'll look up.

Best wishes,

Yeah. I pray that my PD will become current this coming VB!

my pd september13,2009.

Goodluck.

Goodluck. My wife's is Sept 2. If you hear from NVC, please post immediately so that I can followup with NVC, if I hear I'll post immediately.

Goodluck and best wishes,

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I second Recardo! I can consider myself well versed in US regulations. There is no such thingie- however there is restriction by airline but that is only if you are into last few weeks of delivery and that too, totally on medical grounds that medical help is not possible if something of that kind happens on-board. Each airline has that policy available online, so please check the airline that you most likely to take to fly to USA. Let me know if you don't find it and I'll look up.

Best wishes,

Thanks ashu... Its not that far yet.. i just got this good newz a week ago. So she got time and her pd is due this month which is 27 Aug 09. Pray for me guys that she gets the appointment letter. :star:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Guys, have faith! Dates won't freeze. In February VB there was a notice about Visa availability for F2A in coming months which indicated to expect forward movement of one to two months. Unless there is another notification, I believe that notice is current. So come worst, at least there will be one month movement. Mine is 5 weeks away, so I hope it is at least 6 weeks forward movement, but hoping and wishing many months of movement so that everyone is current.

Best wishes,

Good luck :thumbs:

02/19/10........................envio i-130

02/23/10........................recibido i-130

02/23/10........................fecha de prioridad

03/01/10........................NOA

09/09/10........................i-130 aprovada

09/21/10........................# caso NVC

11/12/10........................cobro de $404

11/15/10.........................cobro de $88

01/10/11.........................envio ds-230

01/14/11.........................Rbo ds-230

01/27/11.........................Caso completo

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Best wishes,

good.gifgood.gif Nice...!!

Thanks ashu... Its not that far yet.. i just got this good newz a week ago. So she got time and her pd is due this month which is 27 Aug 09. Pray for me guys that she gets the appointment letter. :star:

congrats on the future addition to the family.. you have sowed your SEED. kicking.gif

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ricardo!! Do you think this upcoming VB will not freeze or will date move like what they are saying ? Man I'm anxious and can't wait to see people getting appointment , your thoughts my friend. :)

Nope... Dont see it. They're gonna get ya in and out star_smile.gif

you are probably right, but, that doesnt mean we should stop trying. You NEVER know, someday something, someone will take note and may do something. I do feel writing to presidents office or even to Michelle Obama, explaining about the family situation WILL HELP.. I am trying and can only hope others do too. Its not going to hurt any by sending emails.. it can only help...

Nice... Stay encouraged.

Guys, have faith! Dates won't freeze. In February VB there was a notice about Visa availability for F2A in coming months which indicated to expect forward movement of one to two months. Unless there is another notification, I believe that notice is current. So come worst, at least there will be one month movement. Mine is 5 weeks away, so I hope it is at least 6 weeks forward movement, but hoping and wishing many months of movement so that everyone is current.

Best wishes,

You're almost .. out of here... get your interview documents together..

Hi All,

Still no news from my side....

Less likely to get any news on this Saturday...

The baby being about 8 months away can be born in the USA if you want to.

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

can any one help me regarding this concern ,any help appreciated

Hi friends, How are you all, My daughter PD is 27th July 2009 and still i am able to login on payment page as well as last day 24-Feb-2012 i called to NVC and they tell me to call on first week of next month. My question is that as i am very close to PD but why not SIF in payment page.

(F2B Case:-

USCIS Journey: California Service Center :- I-130 NOA1 : 2009-JUL-27 ==>I-130 NOA2 :2010-FEB-19

NVC Journey:- Received NVC Case # : 2010-MAR==> NVC Welcome Letter- 2015-JUL-30== >DS261 Form-Update Both Email I.D :- 2015-JUL-31 ==> Aos Invoice Generated- 2015-JUL-31 ==> Aos Fees Paid Status "Paid" - 2015-Aug-3 ==>Aos Package Sent- 2015-SEP-05==>IV Invoice Generated-2015-SEP-22==> IV Invoice Status "PAID" - 2015-SEP-22==>DS 260 Submitted- 2015-OCT-03==>.Civil Documents Submitted - 2015-OCT-10

CASE COMPLETE - 21-Nov-2015

Medical - 22nd April 2016

Interview - 2nd May 2016 (Status:- Approved)

Visa In Hand - 5th May 2016

IR1 for Spouse

USCIS Journey: California Service Center:- I-130 NOA1: 2019-NOV-19

I-130 NOA2: 2021-Apr-12

NVC Journey:- Received NVC Case # 2021-Apr-15==>AOS Fees Paid Status "Paid" - 2021-Apr-17 ==>AOS Package Submitted 2021-Jun-03==>IV Invoice Generated-2021-Apr-15==> IV Invoice Status "PAID" - 2021-Apr-16==>DS 260 Submitted- 2021-05-05==>.Civil Documents Submitted - 2021-05-08==> Resubmitted Joint Sponsor 2021-Aug-9

DQ:- 2-Nov-2021

Medical - 9-May-2023

Interview - 24-May-2023

Visa In Hand - 31 May 2023

IR2 for NB Baby

USCIS Journey: Nebraska Service Center Transfer (Potomac Service Center):- I-130 NOA1: 2022-Feb-01

I-130 NOA2:- 2022-Apr-22

NVC Journey:- Received NVC Case # 2022-Apr-28==>AOS Fee ==> Exempted - case linked to mother case==> IV Immigration fees “PAID”==> 2022-Apr-29==>Ds-260 Submitted- 2022-May-05==> Civil Documents Submitted - 2022-May-05

DQ:- 1-Aug-2022

Medical - 9-May-2023

Interview - 24-May-2023

Visa In Hand - 31 May 2023

N-400
Filed: 3/9/2021
NOA1: 3/9/2021
Biometric Appt /Reuse Notice: 8/31/2021

Interview:- 12/09/2021 (APPROVED)

Oath:- 1/7/2022

can any one help me regarding this concern ,any help appreciated

Hi... don't worry about SIF... with US immigration nothing is predictable...

Signin was reopened for many people for repayment of fees after addition of beneficiary and also after retrogression....

if you read this and previous thread (march 2012) few people receive interview and can still sigin to NVC portal page...

Enjoy....

Edited by homer4all

F2A for husband (i.e. Me)

24 Jul 2009: PD (I-130 NOA1 Rcvd)

?? Sep 2010: NOA2 Rcvd

24 Nov 2010: NVC CASE COMPLETE

03 Apr 2012: Interview @Sydney @10AM

12 Apr 2012: Finally!!! Yes got the VISA

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi Recardo , i have a question ... when my wife send joint sponsor to NVC she send letter write by her hand she didnt have taxs coz she dont care coz care a baby .

& now she will get new job next month & my interview will be next may or jun INSHALLA ...

my question is in my interview i will get taxs joint sponsor dont need any think from my wife jop ??

question by another way . provide tax applicant with joint sponsor even if income not enough ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi Recardo , i have a question ... when my wife send joint sponsor to NVC she send letter write by her hand she didnt have taxs coz she didnt have job coz care a baby .

& now she in USA & will get new job next month & my interview will be next may or jun INSHALLA ...

my question is in my interview i will get taxs joint sponsor dont need any think from my wife jop ??

question by another way . provide tax applicant with joint sponsor even if income not enough ???

Edited by N E O 176

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.