travlnmannn

Any recent interviews in Moscow ?

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I know a RW who got a hotel room for about $75 a night. But it is 7 miles from the center.

Anyway different people want different things....

Are you kidding, I wanted the exact same apartment you are paying for! But I could never afford it and still can't. In my day, we stayed two nights at a horrible Moscow hostel for $50 a night. And the rest of the time for free in a suburb of Moscow that was about 25 miles away at her uncles flat. But public transportation is awesome in Moscow. Even from our distant spot we could make it to anywhere in Moscow in about 1 hour. Train ride from Korelov to Moscow was 9 rubles one way at the student rate.

Interview in Moscow October 5 2006Interviewer Male. 8 women interviewed 8 visas issued

One asked for phone records did not have but was issued visa anyway

Questions

How did you meet

Are you ok with Previous marriages

What is his daughters name

When were you last together

John,

Big congratulations to you and Anna on a successful interview. Your post regarding Anna's interview experience will help my fiancee not feel too nervous when she goes for her interview. Once again congratulations on this long awaited interview date. :)

Cesar

They did not even look at :

Items attached: Documents confirming relationship

Affidavit Regarding Marriage notarized – Original

Phone card purchase invoices January, 2006 to August, 2006

Used mostly for daily calls to Anna from work.

Home phone long distance charges May 10, 2006 to August 10, 2006

Used mostly for weekend call to Anna from home.

SMS messages TO and From Anna nearly 2500 from March

Russian Visas’ Single entry December, Single entry January,

Multi entry good for 1 year

Passport stamps

Tickets / boarding passes

2 pictures from visit to St Petersburg, Russia December 2005

2 pictures from visit to St Petersburg, Russia January 2006

2 pictures from visit to Paris, France April 2006

3 pictures from visits to St Petersburg, Russia May 2006

2 pictures from visit to St Petersburg, Russia, June 2006

2 pictures from visit to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic July 2006

K1 Fiancee Visa Timeline

September 16, 2016- Submitted I-129F Petition

September 19, 2016- USPS delivered I-129F Petition to Lewisville, TX

September 21, 2016-Notice of Action Date from Paper notice

September 22, 2016-USCIS cashed our I129F petition fee payment and received text and email message confirming that our petition has been forwarded to the California Service Center for processing

September 26, 2016- Received NOA1 in the mail stating that our petition has been received by California Service Center and is in process
October 14, 2016- Checked USCIS application online and our case was approved. NOA2 will be mailed.

October 20,2016- Received NOA2 paper copy in the mail from the California Service Center indicating that our petition was approved and will be sent to the National Visa Center.

November 9, 2016- Called NVC and they confirmed that our approved I-129F petition has been received

November 14,2016- Called NVC and they confirmed that our approved I-129f petition was given a case number

November 15,2016- Checked the State Department Consular Electronic Application Center and our case is in transit to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

November 17, 2016- Checked he State Department Consular Electronic Application Center and our case has been received by the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City. It shows Ready with the following message: "case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section"

November 23, 2016- Received by email Packet 3 from the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

November 25, 2016- Completed Packet 3 and send it to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City

December 1, 2016- Medical Examination Completed

December 1, 2016- Visa interview scheduled for Tuesday January 24, 2017

December 2, 2016- US Consulate changed my fiancee Duong's interview to Friday January 13, 2017

January 13, 2017- US Consulate gives my fiancee Duong a blue sheet requesting for more evidence.

January 20, 2017- My fiancee Duong and I returned to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City and submitted requested evidence and received approval notification after waiting for 3.5 hours. :)

January 25, 2017- US Consulates issues my fiancee Duong's visa and sends it to her via EMS- local courier service in Vietnam. Due to Tet holiday my fiancee Duong will most locally received her passport and visa late next week.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
I know a RW who got a hotel room for about $75 a night. But it is 7 miles from the center.

Anyway different people want different things....

Are you kidding, I wanted the exact same apartment you are paying for! But I could never afford it and still can't. In my day, we stayed two nights at a horrible Moscow hostel for $50 a night. And the rest of the time for free in a suburb of Moscow that was about 25 miles away at her uncles flat. But public transportation is awesome in Moscow. Even from our distant spot we could make it to anywhere in Moscow in about 1 hour. Train ride from Korelov to Moscow was 9 rubles one way at the student rate.

Thanks 'Cesar04'

I added to my timeline comments

They wanted to know my daughters age also.

If you have a real relationship. it's cake

BYW

She was in at 8 out by 10:30

K1 -visa V S C

05-19-06 : Sent (fedex)

05-30-06 : NOA1 Receipt (mail)

06-23-06 : RFE received (mail) imbra

06-27-06 : RFE Notice of Receipt imbra (email)

07-10-06 : Approved NOA2 (email)

07-12-06 : NOA2 postmarked

07-14-06 : NOA2 received in mail

07-12-06 : NVC received

07-19-06 : Sent to Moscow

07-20-06 : letter from NVC dated July 18 that they rec petition and would forward

07-25-06 : Moscow rec

07-26-06 : DOS tells me that Moscow has sent packet (does not happen in Moscow)

08-19-06 : Moscow sends interview letter

10-05-06 : Interview - CAKE WALK!

See ALL our NOTES

--------------------------------------------------

AOS

12/30/06 - AOS/EAD/AP mailed

01/04/07 - NOA - Receipts (01-08 in mail)

01/11/07 - Appointment letter for BioMeterics

01/19/07 - BioMetrics Appointment AOS/EAD touched

02/20/07 - Received letter for interview

04/24/07 - Interview / Approved / Passport Stamp

05/04/07 - Received Greencard

----------------------------------------------------------------

See ALL our NOTES

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Update your timeline

Russian Meeting Place

Just got off the phone with Olga and am happy to say...she passed!

I was worried since Olga's English is not great!

We did not get to talk much as she was leaving Moscow tonight (10/06) and still needed to phone her mother, I will update after we talk tomorrow evening!

Marc

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Timeline
Just got off the phone with Olga and am happy to say...she passed!

I was worried since Olga's English is not great!

We did not get to talk much as she was leaving Moscow tonight (10/06) and still needed to phone her mother, I will update after we talk tomorrow evening!

Marc

Best wishes!!!

K1 -visa V S C

05-19-06 : Sent (fedex)

05-30-06 : NOA1 Receipt (mail)

06-23-06 : RFE received (mail) imbra

06-27-06 : RFE Notice of Receipt imbra (email)

07-10-06 : Approved NOA2 (email)

07-12-06 : NOA2 postmarked

07-14-06 : NOA2 received in mail

07-12-06 : NVC received

07-19-06 : Sent to Moscow

07-20-06 : letter from NVC dated July 18 that they rec petition and would forward

07-25-06 : Moscow rec

07-26-06 : DOS tells me that Moscow has sent packet (does not happen in Moscow)

08-19-06 : Moscow sends interview letter

10-05-06 : Interview - CAKE WALK!

See ALL our NOTES

--------------------------------------------------

AOS

12/30/06 - AOS/EAD/AP mailed

01/04/07 - NOA - Receipts (01-08 in mail)

01/11/07 - Appointment letter for BioMeterics

01/19/07 - BioMetrics Appointment AOS/EAD touched

02/20/07 - Received letter for interview

04/24/07 - Interview / Approved / Passport Stamp

05/04/07 - Received Greencard

----------------------------------------------------------------

See ALL our NOTES

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Update your timeline

Russian Meeting Place

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congrats Marc and Olga. We got more Russian consulate interviews coming up so good luck to all of us. Sounds like Russia should be concerned about all the women leaving their country. Good for us !!!!

16/10/2006- Interview date- I'm nervous and my fiance is cool calm and collective. And she's the one that has to do the interview.

Timeline
Congrats John & Anna!!

Thanks for the info

WE PASSED INTERVIEW ALSO ON 10-05-06

CONGRATS TO ANNA& JOHN

ALSO TO OLGA& MARK

LET THE VISA'S KEEP ON COMING

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

DINA= KRASNOYARSK, SIBERIA, RUSSIA

SIE= HARPERS FERRY, WEST VIRGINA, USA

MET ONLINE: 10-07-2006

MET IN MOSCOW: 3-04-2006

I129F SEND: 5-16-2006

NOA1: 5-26-2006

RFE RCVD: 6-19-2006

RFE SEND: 6-27-2006

NOA2: 7-10-06

NVC RCVD: 7-12-2006

NVC LEFT: 7-24-2006

INTERVIEW: 10-05-06 PASSED

US ENTRY DULLES. VA: 10-17-06

MARRIAGE: 11-20-06

FILED FOR SS-CARD: 11-22-06

RECV'D SS-CARD: 12-02-06

STATE CARD: 1-05-07

FILED FOR AOS, EAD & AP: 1-10-07

RECEIVED NOA: 1-23-07

BIOMETRICS APPT: 2-03-07

RECEIVED EAD & AP: 3-31-07

INTERVIEW PITTSBURGH 7-11-07

RECEIVED GREEN CARD: 7-30-07

Congrats to all!!!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Wish you and Galina a quick and easy interview time! Tanja will be in Moscow the week after I believe. Our interview is the 25th.
Best wishes and good luck to Tanja and you! My Natalia's interview is on the 26th! She is soooo nervous :unsure: about the interview. Maybe we'll bump into each other. :) We'll be in Moscow from 22-OCT until we catch our Delta flight on 01-Nov. :thumbs:

Hopefully more people will post some more positive interviews that I can relay to Natalia.

Congratulations to Anna and Anna!

and

Congratulations to Olga and Marc!

2005-08-10: Met Natalia and fell in love. Too bad she didn't.

2006-01-13: Married. Biggest mistake of my life.

2006-03-07: Began the I-130/I-129F process.

2006-11-01: POE - JFK / Home in Austin!

2006-11-15: She hits me and continues pattern of abuse.

2006-11-16: I filed for divorce.

2006-11-17: Wife is served divorce papers; she and daughter return to Russia.

2007-12-08: She returns to Russia "for the holidays" (lied to lawyers and court).

[many more ups and downs during this time period - mostly downs]

2008-03-26: File for bankruptcy.

2008-07-30: Bankruptcy finalized.

2008-08-27: Divorce final. Started piecing my life back together.

(See my timeline for details.)

Disclaimer: I'm just a guy who married for love, but she didn't! All she wants is money and a green card.

Timeline

Hi to all! I posted under the consulate section, but I am also posting here to let you know about the interview at the Moscow Embassy.

Irina has her interview today. She SMS me when she passed. She told me that all of the women that were interviewed passed. It only lasted about a couple of hours for the 10 of them. This should be encouraging to the rest of you. Basically, be prepared to answer how you met. They surprised me by asking about our age difference. I am 10 years older than Irina.

Other than that, as long as you have your documents and money, be prepared to be issued a visa. She described the wokers as being very friendly as well. It was nice to hear that they made a stressful process easier for her and the other women. Good luck to the rest of you going through this long journey :dance:

March 29, 2006: mailed the I-129f form after getting all the documents translated and prepared

April 07, 2006: NOA-1

June 30, 2006: IMBRA RFE received by me

July 07, 2006: IMBRA RFE received by CSC

Aug 01, 2006: NOA-2

Aug 15, 2006: receipt from NVC stating they have the approved petition

Aug 25, 2006: email from US Embassy in Moscow, interview scheduled for Oct 16 @ 8:00 am

Sep 29, 2006: packet 3 finally received at old address even though we notified the NVC and Moscow Embassy of the new address.

October 16, 2006: Interview She passed

October 26, 2006: Arrival Date in the United States

November 09, 2006: Married

January 01, 2007: Moved from Florida to Kansas City (job related, not by choice)

January 12, 2007: Mailed paperwork for AOS, EAD, travel

January 18, 2007: Chicago received petitions

February 06, 2007: Biometrics appointment

Timeline
Hi to all! I posted under the consulate section, but I am also posting here to let you know about the interview at the Moscow Embassy.

Irina has her interview today. She SMS me when she passed. She told me that all of the women that were interviewed passed. It only lasted about a couple of hours for the 10 of them. This should be encouraging to the rest of you. Basically, be prepared to answer how you met. They surprised me by asking about our age difference. I am 10 years older than Irina.

Other than that, as long as you have your documents and money, be prepared to be issued a visa. She described the wokers as being very friendly as well. It was nice to hear that they made a stressful process easier for her and the other women. Good luck to the rest of you going through this long journey :dance:

I'm with Dan. Galina passed her interview with flying colors. I think they put a star next to her name on the calendar :-) Alls well at the Moscow Embassy. Very easy she said and shouldn't worry. She told me she felt that they already had made the decisions before they arrive. Good luck to all up coming interviews.

16/10/2006- Interview date- I'm nervous and my fiance is cool calm and collective. And she's the one that has to do the interview.

I'm with Dan. Galina passed her interview with flying colors. I think they put a star next to her name on the calendar :-) Alls well at the Moscow Embassy. Very easy she said and shouldn't worry. She told me she felt that they already had made the decisions before they arrive. Good luck to all up coming interviews.

I got the same impression from Olga, she was asked about our age difference as well (14 years). She even showed our photos and the man doing the interview recognized Vladivostok, which she thought was "interesting".

Marc

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Another Interview Passed!

I will post Anna's questions and comments after we have a chance to speak at length (both here and in the Embassy Review).

Thank you all for your advice and information.

----------------------------------------

K-1 Visa

04/17/06- NOA1

04/25/06- NOA2

10/24/06- Interview: Approved!

AOS (Green Card)

01/26/07- NOA 1

02/15/07- Biometrics Appointment

04/18/07- Interview Approved

06/08/07- Receive Welcome Letter

06/11/07- Receive Green Card

Removal of Conditions

03/30/09- NOA 1

04/15/09- Biometrics Appointment

07/07/09- Approved (via Email)

08/03/09- Receive Green Card

Naturalization

03/11/09- Mailed N-400

03/12/09- Received in Lewisville

03/12/09- NOA 1

03/18/10- Check Cleared

04/09/10- Biometrics Appointment

04/26/10- Received Interview Notice

05/27/10- Interview: Approved!

07/10/10- Received Oath Ceremony Letter

07/23/10- Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Congrats Jello. Seems like all the interviews in Moscow are going pretty smooth.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Another Interview Passed!

It looks like it will be a good week for VJers in Moscow!

And I noticed a lot of you are using JFK as your POE. So, how has that been?

from Andrew

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.