hichamslove

help me understand this Please

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dear Judy:

A response to Congressman Gutknecht's request for information was received from the National Benefits...

In reference to the above case, it was received at the Chi Lockbox 6/15/2006. A Request for Additional Evidence was mailed on 7/1/06. Responses to that request were received in July and September. The case is currently being processed through the customary steps by an adjudicator. I cannot give you a timeline for the completion. The normal processing time for these applications is 90 days from the receipt of the Request for Additional Evidence.

This indicates that you should receive a decision on this application by the end of the year.

The I-130 having been selected for detailed review is a random thing. Most agencies have these random reviews as regular procedure. We're not certain how long that review will take because USCIS does not provide estimations does anyone have any comforting words for us

Filed: Timeline

I don't know you guys's story so I really couldn't say.

A lot of congressmen are pretty useless when it comes to speeding applications through the system; all they can do is get you info that might have otherwise taken longer for you to get. For example, I found it was easier to get info on our case by calling my congressman (Americans living overseas are represented in the last district in which they had legal residence) than by calling the US Embassy in London.

All I can say is good luck and I hope it works out for you guys.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Dear Judy:

A response to Congressman Gutknecht's request for information was received from the National Benefits...

In reference to the above case, it was received at the Chi Lockbox 6/15/2006. A Request for Additional Evidence was mailed on 7/1/06. Responses to that request were received in July and September. The case is currently being processed through the customary steps by an adjudicator. I cannot give you a timeline for the completion. The normal processing time for these applications is 90 days from the receipt of the Request for Additional Evidence.

This indicates that you should receive a decision on this application by the end of the year.

The I-130 having been selected for detailed review is a random thing. Most agencies have these random reviews as regular procedure. We're not certain how long that review will take because USCIS does not provide estimations does anyone have any comforting words for us

I'm sorry, I don't see the confusing part. Its just not done yet. For being recieved in mid-june and already having rfe answered twice, you are not moving at a bad pace.

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Timeline

Dear Judy:

I'm sorry, I don't see the confusing part. Its just not done yet. For being recieved in mid-june and already having rfe answered twice, you are not moving at a bad pace.

Our I-130 only took 61 days to process, but I hear it takes longer in some places than in others. (We filed it DCF in London.) I hear the petitions filed for middle eastern male beneficiaries take the longest.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Judy seriously is Hicham divorcing you because it is taking too long for him?

Gosh that doesn't good. Warning bells perhaps :unsure:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Gosh that doesn't good. Warning bells perhaps :unsure:

I sincerely hope that she sees it as this.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes i'm afraid so he won't wait I think he needs someone's comfortingwords he just feels that it's taking to long and that i'm not doing anything to help us i've worked so hard since the beginning and everytime i get information he doesn't believe a word i tell him. he does no research but sits and reads on visa journey all the approvals from people who filed after us are getting approved right and left. I don't know what to do i want to keep fighting this battle he never thinks about what i feel the hurt i'm feeling to. I know he loves me the life there is hard for him his family wont help him i know what his heart desires it's just that he has to much anger and takes everything out on me. I'm struggling from day to day and working hard and i get no comfort from him whatsoever no hope no good job judy nothing just anger. Now he asked for a Divorce, I don't know what happened to the beautiful man i married but i believe now i've lost him he made the choice to divorce not me. I will continue this to the end with or without him and when we do get approved he will never know about it the hurt he has had me endure is to much you don't hurt the people you love and he has done this many times then apologized using his excuse of anger. my self esteem is out the window but i'm strong enough to get through this. he lost a good loving woman and i deserve better than what i'm getting from him so it hurts but i need to stop and be happy again i will never forget the true love i married this man now is not the man i married. And i feel i will never find him again :(

Timeline

yes i'm afraid so he won't wait I think he needs someone's comfortingwords he just feels that it's taking to long and that i'm not doing anything to help us i've worked so hard since the beginning and everytime i get information he doesn't believe a word i tell him. he does no research but sits and reads on visa journey all the approvals from people who filed after us are getting approved right and left. I don't know what to do i want to keep fighting this battle he never thinks about what i feel the hurt i'm feeling to. I know he loves me the life there is hard for him his family wont help him i know what his heart desires it's just that he has to much anger and takes everything out on me. I'm struggling from day to day and working hard and i get no comfort from him whatsoever no hope no good job judy nothing just anger. Now he asked for a Divorce, I don't know what happened to the beautiful man i married but i believe now i've lost him he made the choice to divorce not me. I will continue this to the end with or without him and when we do get approved he will never know about it the hurt he has had me endure is to much you don't hurt the people you love and he has done this many times then apologized using his excuse of anger. my self esteem is out the window but i'm strong enough to get through this. he lost a good loving woman and i deserve better than what i'm getting from him so it hurts but i need to stop and be happy again i will never forget the true love i married this man now is not the man i married. And i feel i will never find him again :(

First of all isn't he going to be reading this?

Secondly, good, leave him, get the divorce and move on, you don't need someone like that in your life.

Oh boy :blink:

'hugs' hichamslove (F)(F)

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

I will continue this to the end with or without him and when we do get approved he will never know about it the hurt he has had me endure is to much you don't hurt the people you love and he has done this many times then apologized using his excuse of anger.

Wow... :unsure:

If I was you I wouldn't waste another moment on this. It takes a lot of effort, stress, and money to get through this process. Why continue if it's all for nothing?

It might be time to think about getting some relationship counseling. You shouldn't allow your husband to abuse you like that. (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I do not know you guys. But I sure hickman is having a passing phase. My wife has said the same thing before. I believe mostly so we would not have this long agony. I know she really never wanted a divorce. But this is very hard her. As I am sure it is both you. It is hard on me also, from our relationship, it is harder on one than it is the other. Debi(my wife), always got this way every time something did happen the way we expected. We are complete and waiting a date at the MOntreal consulate now. Things will get better.

K-3 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2002-09-28

I-130 Sent : 2004-06-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2004-06-29

Re-entry to U.S. Denied:2005-12-31

I-130 Approval : 2006-03-09

NVC Received : 2006-05-02

Your I-130 was approved in 646 days.

NVC Packet complete 2006-09-14

Interview : 2006-11-01

Visa: 2006-11-02

POE: 2006-11-02

Arrived at home: 2006-11-04

Welcome Letter: 2006-11-24

Timeline
I do not know you guys. But I sure hickman is having a passing phase. My wife has said the same thing before. I believe mostly so we would not have this long agony. I know she really never wanted a divorce. But this is very hard her. As I am sure it is both you. It is hard on me also, from our relationship, it is harder on one than it is the other. Debi(my wife), always got this way every time something did happen the way we expected. We are complete and waiting a date at the MOntreal consulate now. Things will get better.

I do know them, and I really do hope they end up getting divorced- the relationship is just not a good one if you ask me, from what I know.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hichamslove,

I am truly sorry to read your post today of the problems that are happening. I will have to say that any of us going into marriage with men from ME/Asian countries have to understand that this processing does take more time that others. It is a difficult long road and the separation is not an easy journey but you have to set up boundaries and must have mutual love and support for one another. One thing for sure is that this process will strenghten a relationship or show its weaknesses.

I think you both need to sit and talk and see what your expectations are with this processing. I see your started your journey in January 2006. Our journey started in January 2005 and my husband did not arrive in the USA until May 2006. We did not dwell on the others around us getting approvals daily, we did not discuss this processing daily. We spent the time we had enjoying it on the web and phone joking, talking of future plans, and sometimes we did discuss the what ifs?

Once you come to an understanding that right now the case is NOT denied but under review which can happen to anyone. You must also come to terms and figure out how you want to continue your journey. I would say to have faith and do some soul searching and make your decision by weighing out all the pros and cons and without too an emotional state of mind.

Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Im sorry about this,Hichamslove

I think that you are good woman with good heart,so dont loose your time with one guy who dont have any confidence,any patience.You need real man who knows the value of love,the real meaning of love,who can support you,whenever!! I THINK!!

(I m sorry but my eglish is little poor)

Good luck (F)

Lovers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.