hichamslove

help me understand this Please

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Sorry for your pain and hurt. (F)

You have to establish your boundaries now with him and draw a line somewhere.

Don't allow him to continue to project his anger about the process onto you. Show yourself strong and

don't accept it any longer. If he has any sense he will respect you when you show him you value yourself

too much to take this abuse.

If he wants a divorce now what will happen if you encounter hard times when he gets here? If anger at you is his pattern then it will likely to continue no matter where you are.

You deserve better and it may be good advice to get counseling just for yourself to help you to let go.

Ask yourself why he is not doing any research and instead tries to blame you for not doing enough.

Could his anger be a childish way to try to manipulate you to do more?

Could threats of divorce just be a control issue ?

I don't know the whole story and can only go by what you have said but if my fiance

would treat me like that it would be over. You need support , not anger from him.

Occassional quarrels are one thing......divorce talk and blatant disrespect are another.

Only you can make that decision. You will know what to do in time.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I'll just go ahead and lay this out there for you. You are suffering from some severe emotional problems and you need to make getting professional help and getting your life together your number one priority.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.