Bad_Daddy

Anti-illegal immigration tone alienating Hispanics

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for a personal insult. next one gets a thread ban.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

This is true and I believe it was part of the INA of 1996. The law allows for filing a waiver in certain cases. And the law is quite specific on who and under what circumstances one is eligible. Check out Section 212(a) of the INA for more info on the waiver for grounds of inadmissibility.

:thumbs: this is true. The outrage over this procedural change by Repulicans & the praise Obama has received from his supporters is silly IMHO. It s nice that the time frame was reduced and the process was simplified, but it only helps the same people who were eligible for these waivers in the first place.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

If I wanted solid immigration advice, I'd turn to RJ.

If I wanted solid advice on how to save money by picking up women in bars instead of using prostitutes, I'd probably not turn to RJ.

If you wanted the best of both you would post your immigration and/or prostitute question in the RUB forum. We have both area's covered. It's tough to get better advice on here imo than from someone like Gary and/or Pushbrk. Those two know their sh*t when it comes to US immigration laws and how to's.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/345723-administration-plans-change-in-immigration-rule/ <--- Read this thread and you will get a clear idea of how much a hose job Obama is pulling. This change in law is pure bs and nothing more than a play for the Hispanic vote. It's a spit in the face to those of us who did it the legal way.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

so much could be solved with a tall border fence and gun turrets on the border. People would learn quick not to come in here illegally.

Harsh. I wonder if you would feel the same way, if you were born south of that fence.

Timeline

Harsh. I wonder if you would feel the same way, if you were born south of that fence.

Doubtful. There's a sickening lack of empathy in this country for the less fortunate, not only for people south of the border, but for our own neighbors. :(

Doubtful. There's a sickening lack of empathy in this country for the less fortunate, not only for people south of the border, but for our own neighbors. :(

So it's ok to break the laws of this country? Then let's start letting bank robbers go while were at it. I mean try sneaking across the Iranian border and see how far it gets you. This country has laws for a reason. I sure don't want someone in this country who knowingly and willingly broke the laws of this country to get here. I mean where do we draw the line, especially seeing how this is a LEGAL IMMIGRATION SITE.

btw have you or anyone else seen the police records of these people who sneak into our country? Now you or nobody else here has.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not harsh at all. We're talking about people invading a sovereign nation.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

So it's ok to break the laws of this country? Then let's start letting bank robbers go while were at it. I mean try sneaking across the Iranian border and see how far it gets you. This country has laws for a reason. I sure don't want someone in this country who knowingly and willingly broke the laws of this country to get here. I mean where do we draw the line, especially seeing how this is a LEGAL IMMIGRATION SITE.

btw have you or anyone else seen the police records of these people who sneak into our country? Now you or nobody else here has.

The law does allow a legal path for certain cases of illegal entry and has since 1996.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

So that gives them a free ticket to sneak into this country while breaking our immigration laws? WTH? Are you serious or is that a bait post?

Let's just do away with all laws in this country. Anarchy here we come!

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

So it's ok to break the laws of this country?

Of course it's not ok. It's the way some propose we deal with the problem that I don't agree with.

My husband and I were just having this convo earlier, too. I don't believe we have to shoot at people at the border to keep them out. They wouldn't come in the first place if there was no work for them here.

If you wanted the best of both you would post your immigration and/or prostitute question in the RUB forum. We have both area's covered. It's tough to get better advice on here imo than from someone like Gary and/or Pushbrk. Those two know their sh*t when it comes to US immigration laws and how to's.

http://www.visajourn...migration-rule/ <--- Read this thread and you will get a clear idea of how much a hose job Obama is pulling. This change in law is pure bs and nothing more than a play for the Hispanic vote. It's a spit in the face to those of us who did it the legal way.

NB: Pushbrk's wife is from China.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Yeah lets be more like Iran....great idea.....