Joey559

Grey's Anatomy

58 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Izzie is nuts... and it's a matter of time before she does something else completely irrational...

Speaking of HOT. Love Izzie! Don't know why...just something about her. Maybe BECAUSE she is so insane! What is it about crazy women that I find so attractive? Sorry…rambling. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
**spoilers**
I think she prearranged the visit.... Didn't the bartender guy say that she told him to call her a cab at 10pm? McSteamy's flight was prolly coming in around that time.....
that's a good point...i hadn't thought of that.

personally, i think merideth is an idiot. it was one thing when she didn't know he was married. but then...he IS married...and he was living with addison and trying to make it work...and still willing to drop trou' for her? well...that says enough about his character to me. a man like that? no thank you!

and as far as izzy goes...i don't care what she 'felt'. what she did was unethical. she crossed the line between personal and professional. she should have excused herself as his physician if she was feeling something more for denny. and then...well...when she intentionally caused him harm? she deserves to lose her medical license.

oooh...tomorrow's wednesday already! just two more days!

I personally think Izzy is sealfish - I thought that heart initailly goes to a person with family and childresn? and now the heart is useless becasue the guy she saved is too weak and the guy the suppost to have it in the begining have to wait longer and may be die? I dont know.. I really dont like her

This Gray's is my new fav. call me crazy but I watch Survivor - Gray and ER then go to sleep :blush:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Tonight tonight!!

Uling - not to digress but I know it may be offensive to you - but not to all blacks in general. We shouldn't generalize about THAT eitgher. Having worked in an all black school for 4 years, the kids use it, aren't offended by it - and it's almost...like a good thing for them. I don't know if it's because they're trying to turn the tables and "own" the word or what...

but not all blacks are offended by it...just my two cents.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT :)

CarolineM - Just like not all women are offended by being called a "Bit@h" by their girlfriends. I know women of several nationalities who use that word with one another. Try calling one of those women a "Bit@h" on the street, and it will be a problem. They will be offended if others address them in that manner. The same it true about the “N” word and Black people. So what's your point? I can't explain why certain people tolerate ignorance, poor behavior, and completely irrational decisions.

It just amazes me that other nationalities call themselves the "N” word within their own social groups. Why does it matter to other nationalities what some Blacks decide to do? It's an unexplainable social behavior among "some" Blacks that other nationalities are not invited. And yes, I know it’s crazy/stupid and makes absolutely no sense. Many Blacks (including myself) do not participate in that self destructive behavior because we understand the gravity in which the word derived and the ramification of continuing down that path.

It's unfortunate that you had to experience that type of behavior, which is why some folks of other nationalities perceive that it must be OK to use or repeat that repulsive word because "some" Blacks address each other in that manner… It doesn't help that it's glorified in rap music which also perpetuates the notion that it's acceptable.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT :)

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can't wait for Thursday night, wait all week best night of TV. Survivor, Grey's Anatomy and the top it off with ER. Wow, Grey's and ER are great this season !

Feb. 15/ 07 --- GC approved

Nov. 17/09 -- I-751 sent (Day 1)

Timeline
Can't wait for Thursday night, wait all week best night of TV. Survivor, Grey's Anatomy and the top it off with ER. Wow, Grey's and ER are great this season !

you have the same schedual as me LOL!! :lol:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

Timeline

ER is definetely my favorite ....... Now that John Stamos is on it , it can only get better.

Timeline

ER is definetely my favorite ....... Now that John Stamos is on it , it can only get better.

ER was great tonight ??

Filed: Timeline

ER was great tonight ??

ER didn't blow my skirt up tonite :no:

Timeline

ER was great tonight ??

I think it's ok.. i'm sooo mad at the end though.. that new guy (i dont rememebr his name) already have a wife but still gidly with Neela!! :angry:

ER didn't blow my skirt up tonite :no:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

• 1 year later...
I didn't get to watch last night's episode :P .... hubby is home evenings now and he doesn't watch the show....

I did see last week's show.... I really like this show :thumbs:

All the more reason to have at least 2 tv's in the house.... :lol: ....I'm sure there are shows that I will want to watch that my future hubby won't so we'll have our own cause I have 3 tv's now so it won't be a problem.....

April 13, 2009 - Welcome to the USA letter rec'd. PRC to be rec'd within 3 weeks.

April 16, 2009 - 2 yr GC rec'd in mail.

March 2, 2011 - Mailed in I-751 to CSC

March 4, 2011 - I-751 delivered to CSC

March 4, 2011 - NOA issued

March 12, 2011 - NOA received

April 14, 2011 - BIO Appt 5/6/11

May 6, 2011 - BIO done in 10 minutes...no re-takes this time :)

June 27, 2011 - Email rec'd "Status - Approved"

July 1, 2011 - 10 yr GC arrived

Filed: Timeline

Alex definitely deserves spanking. And so does Izzy - she is so hot. ;)

I have this love/ hate thing for Grey's Anatomy. First and second season were awesome, and IMHO it went downhill from there. But yeah, I am still counting down for the next episode and can't wait until it's online. Then I watch it and everytime I think - I am just not going to bother with the next one.

By the way, Jeffrey and I bonded over our strong Meredith dislike, Gawd is she annoying. :wacko: