Joey559

Grey's Anatomy

58 posts in this topic

Aww this is one of my favorite show also. I just kind of bumped into it one night a year ago and started watching it. I've mentioned it to a few people and nobody seemed to know anything about it. I don't know why but it reminds me of a mix between Alley McBeal and ER. I may be way off on that but that's just what I thought. They seem to have a good mix of charaters but I'm not too sure about this "dating" thing. I mean really..............all last season all she wanted was Dr McDreamy. Now she doesn't know what she wants, and wants them to fight for her. That one kind of makes me gag a little. :lol:

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Ok, well I have to tape the show because now its on the same time as CSI, so I only just got to watch this week's ep last night.

And yeah, I gotta say, is Merideth an idiot? She's been in love with Derek for over a year, and she can't choose? Idiot! Seriously! Sure, McVet is sexy, and he births horses. But McDreamy cuts open brains and lives in a shiny trailer!

;):lol:

I feel really bad for Izzy. And Addison. She ate that whole basket of muffins. And then had sex with McSteamy from New York. How'd he get there so fast? Inquiring minds want to know.

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Ok, well I have to tape the show because now its on the same time as CSI, so I only just got to watch this week's ep last night.

And yeah, I gotta say, is Merideth an idiot? She's been in love with Derek for over a year, and she can't choose? Idiot! Seriously! Sure, McVet is sexy, and he births horses. But McDreamy cuts open brains and lives in a shiny trailer!

I feel really bad for Izzy. And Addison. She ate that whole basket of muffins. And then had sex with McSteamy from New York. How'd he get there so fast? Inquiring minds want to know.

Addison's a ho, that's how :P :P

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think she prearranged the visit.... Didn't the bartender guy say that she told him to call her a cab at 10pm? McSteamy's flight was prolly coming in around that time.....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I dislioke ADdison - whingey ho...indeed.

McSteamy is NOT that hot - he's too good looking - ick.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

yup.... :yes: .. I hate that muscley, 6 pack look :P I am not being sarcastic.... :no:

I don't really find any of the guys attractive on that show.... for me it has more to do with the kind of person they are and how they carry themselves more then how they look....

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

I couldn't agree more Marilyn.

I second that. George is a bit too whiny for me, McDreamy is a bit corny, Finn is WAY corny, Burke and Alex are hot.

The hottest ever on the show was the Bomb Disposal guy played by Kyle Chandler. For spoiler reasons I'll leave it at that....MMMMM HOT. Oh and DennY....I'VE SAID TOO MUCH!

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Addison did what any whingey ho would do... call in the pinch hitter. LOL! Her "husband" is no betterm but at least Meredith knows that she's a ####### (and doesn't give a dahamn).

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Timeline

this was brought up on the last episode but why is it when a women sleeps around she is called a #######/####### etc but a man doesn't really get called anything and is sometimes congratulated etc... :huh::unsure:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

this was brought up on the last episode but why is it when a women sleeps around she is called a #######/####### etc but a man doesn't really get called anything and is sometimes congratulated etc... :huh::unsure:

Because some man wrote the rules that will eventually change. I just repeated what they said on the show when Merideth and Derek were arguing on the steps... Merideth said, "You don't get to call me a #######..." My bad, I did NOT mean to offend or turn this into a man - woman debate. Cheers!!!

Edited by Uling

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Timeline

It's up to you women to reverse the meaning of "#######/#######" and make it a good thing.

Just like "***" used to be a derogatory term for a black person until black people

turned it around and started calling themselves niggers.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

It's up to you women to reverse the meaning of "#######/#######" and make it a good thing.

Just like "***" used to be a derogatory term for a black person until black people

Not true... It's still derogatory!!! I'm speaking from experience... I'm Black!!!

Edited by Uling

Timeline

Not true... It's still derogatory!!!

Only if coming from a white person.