Joey559

Grey's Anatomy

58 posts in this topic

OK I love this show. I am a GA addict.

Too bad Mer has terrible taste in men. Both Fin and McDreamy are corny losers in my opinion. Ugh...meanwhile, how good lookin' is every other guy on the show? Even the chief last night, hangin' out on Callie's bed...well helloooooo new hottie. :D

Ok, it's possible no one else out there know's what the hell I'm on about. But I hope so...

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

loooove the show. LOVE it. They are all hot - McDreamy is corny - yes...but they are still cute :) I don't like this whole "dating" set up. Boo.

I think Alex is so hot!!!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Alex is hot and at least what you see is what you get...

including Syph in the first season, ok, but really a boy like that, you sort of expect some dirty :D

Ok, McDreamy is HOT and nowhere near as corny as Finn who I just ewww, want to wipe the sugar coating off of him with a spackle. Ugh.

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I can never remember the character's names in tv shows. But I'm in love with the black doctor that is/was dating the korea doctor. Some thing special about him besides his obvious good looks. :P

Filed: Timeline

If you're going to discuss what's currently on the show could you please put the word 'SPOILERS' in your topic title/description for those of us who are still not even halfway through season 2? Not everyone here lives in America YET!

Muchas gracias.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

If you're going to discuss what's currently on the show could you please put the word 'SPOILERS' in your topic title/description for those of us who are still not even halfway through season 2? Not everyone here lives in America YET!

Muchas gracias.

Ah, gotcha. De Nada. At least I didn't ruin the Syph for you...magical :D

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

Good luck out there!

Muchas gracias.

I will say though, if you catch up soon, you can now watch the week's show by friday at 9pm on ABC.com. I missed the premiere last week and watched here at work on abc.com...bless you abc!

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

Good luck out there!

Filed: Timeline

Muchas gracias.

I will say though, if you catch up soon, you can now watch the week's show by friday at 9pm on ABC.com. I missed the premiere last week and watched here at work on abc.com...bless you abc!

They only started showing season 2 of Grey's Anatomy on Living TV here a few weeks ago. It will take months to catch up.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
They only started showing season 2 of Grey's Anatomy on Living TV here a few weeks ago. It will take months to catch up.

We've only had two episodes of Season 3 so far.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I didn't get to watch last night's episode :P .... hubby is home evenings now and he doesn't watch the show....

I did see last week's show.... I really like this show :thumbs:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

George! :lol: If he would just get a wee stronger he'd be okay. :luv:

I am not into the other men - 'though I think they are all atrractive/hot/whatever, they don't do anything for me.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Oh, man, i soooooooo love this show, i love the soundtrack, the characters, everything, especially Dr. Burke. The man appears and i have a stupid smile on my face, major hottie for me! some Grey's episodes r very touching... luv luv it (L)

July 06/06.............. Thanks God everything is ready and my baby finally mailed I-129f

July 17/06.............. Check was cashed

July 18/06.............. Thx God we got our NOA1 from CSC

Sep 20/06............... Thx God! NOA2 date

Sep 21/06............... touched; got 5 approval emails! thank you Lord!

Sep 26/06............... mon amour got NOA2

Oct 18/06............... My baby got the letter from NVC

Oct 24/06............... Oh, Lord, You are so great! got our packet 3 today!!! yupi!!! early bday present!!!

Oct 30/06............... Mailing away my DS-156, thank you for your blessings, God

Nov 01/06............... Medical @ 8am

Dec 14/06............... My baby got packet 4

Jan 06/07............... We requested our Interview to be scheduled for January 22nd! my baby's bday! and he will be allowed 2b inside with me!! wow!

Jan 22/07............... VISA APPROVED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jan 29/07............... Went to cargo expresso to get my passport, which means: VISA RECEIVED!!!

Apr 27/07............... Married my one and only at 10;30am

Jul 06/07............... Finally mailed away AOS

Jul 19/07............... Check was cashed

Jul 21/07............... Thanks God we received NOA1

Jul 24/07............... Thanks God we received Biometrics letter

Ag 17/07............... Biometrics @ 12

dev242bf___.png

"Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence..."