Ready to do it

Shock the nation!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hope everyone is doing well. My time is much more limited now that my fiance is here with me in the US.

Ron Paul doubters.... He is going to WIN South Carolina. Yes, Ron Paul is going to shock the nation and media and WIN South Carolina. Mark my words. Just like I posted here back in mid-November when everyone was on the Cain train and then the Gingrinch train.

Some say the race is over because Romney won Iowa and New Hampshire and will most likely win Florida. Wrong! Florida is not nearly as relevant this year as they have been in past elections since they only get half as many delegates as they have in the past. Yes, that is correct... Florida only gets 48 delegates this year and there is news today that they are working to split the 48 delegates as opposed to winner take all. Don't let the media fool you that "It's all over if Romney wins Florida." It's not. In the past, when Florida was worth 99 delegates, yes that is big. But this year it's a whole different game. In fact, Ron Paul announced last week that he isn't even going to campaign in the expensive advertising state of Florida and is going to focus on spending his time and money on small states he can win.... very smart move. Though I do think that after he WINS South Carolina and if Florida does change to a split delegation as opposed to winner take all, he might just change his strategy a bit. So far so good. He's gaining stregnth across the nation and is currently skyrocketing in South Carolina while Romney is plummetting in South Carolina. New polls today show Romney and Gingrinch in a statistical tie in South Carolina with Paul and Santorum in a statistical tie for 3rd... 8 percentage points behind the two leaders. Just last week, Romney was a 37% in South Carolina and Paul was under 10%. He's closed the gap by 19% in 1 week. Stay tuned... Ron Paul is going to WIN South Carolina!!

My November 14th post below.....

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

Ron Paul is going to be a factor in the GOP election. He is going to be in the top three in the first 3 primaries. Most likely top 2 in two of them... possibly winning one or two of them. After that, the folks that are thinking they like Paul, but don't want to waste their vote on someone they "are told" can't win... will think again. Ron Paul WILL be in the top 3 votegetters when it is all said and done and I anticipate the top 3 votegetters will all garner between 24-31% of the votes. It's absolutely anyone's there to take.

Romney has his supporters, Paul has his supporters (and it is a lot more than the 10% the media leads you on to beleive).... everyone else is just flipflopping around with really 50% of the republican voters unsure who they are going to vote for.

I can't even tell you who the top 3 will be as that third spot has been Bachman's, Perry's, Cain's, and now Gingrich's. Unless, there is some sort of scandal in the works against Romney... Romney, Paul, and ??? will be there in the end. Unknown who that question mark will be and unknown what the order of the 3 will be.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hope everyone is doing well. My time is much more limited now that my fiance is here with me in the US.

Ron Paul doubters.... He is going to WIN South Carolina. Yes, Ron Paul is going to shock the nation and media and WIN South Carolina. Mark my words. Just like I posted here back in mid-November when everyone was on the Cain train and then the Gingrinch train.

Some say the race is over because Romney won Iowa and New Hampshire and will most likely win Florida. Wrong! Florida is not nearly as relevant this year as they have been in past elections since they only get half as many delegates as they have in the past. Yes, that is correct... Florida only gets 48 delegates this year and there is news today that they are working to split the 48 delegates as opposed to winner take all. Don't let the media fool you that "It's all over if Romney wins Florida." It's not. In the past, when Florida was worth 99 delegates, yes that is big. But this year it's a whole different game. In fact, Ron Paul announced last week that he isn't even going to campaign in the expensive advertising state of Florida and is going to focus on spending his time and money on small states he can win.... very smart move. Though I do think that after he WINS South Carolina and if Florida does change to a split delegation as opposed to winner take all, he might just change his strategy a bit. So far so good. He's gaining stregnth across the nation and is currently skyrocketing in South Carolina while Romney is plummetting in South Carolina. New polls today show Romney and Gingrinch in a statistical tie in South Carolina with Paul and Santorum in a statistical tie for 3rd... 8 percentage points behind the two leaders. Just last week, Romney was a 37% in South Carolina and Paul was under 10%. He's closed the gap by 19% in 1 week. Stay tuned... Ron Paul is going to WIN South Carolina!!

My November 14th post below.....

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

Ron Paul is going to be a factor in the GOP election. He is going to be in the top three in the first 3 primaries. Most likely top 2 in two of them... possibly winning one or two of them. After that, the folks that are thinking they like Paul, but don't want to waste their vote on someone they "are told" can't win... will think again. Ron Paul WILL be in the top 3 votegetters when it is all said and done and I anticipate the top 3 votegetters will all garner between 24-31% of the votes. It's absolutely anyone's there to take.

Romney has his supporters, Paul has his supporters (and it is a lot more than the 10% the media leads you on to beleive).... everyone else is just flipflopping around with really 50% of the republican voters unsure who they are going to vote for.

I can't even tell you who the top 3 will be as that third spot has been Bachman's, Perry's, Cain's, and now Gingrich's. Unless, there is some sort of scandal in the works against Romney... Romney, Paul, and ??? will be there in the end. Unknown who that question mark will be and unknown what the order of the 3 will be.

you're not the only one saying Ron Paul wins South Carolina.

The mainstream media won't DARE say it outloud, but there are quite a few political science professors in South Carolina who are saying that the race is wide open and that it's quite possibly Ron Paul's for the taking. The media is spreading bullshit about Romney having it a lock.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

Have you seen the polls today? The man is not even on the ground yet in South Carolina (taking a few days off in Texas) and he's surging... while Romney and Santorum are plummetting. Gingrich is the only one staying pretty steady. Ron Paul has gone from trailing Romney 37% to 9% to where it is now... 22% to 14% in a matter of 3 days... and he's not even in South Carolina campaigning yet. South Carolina is going to be a very tight race and Ron Paul is going to WIN! If the polls say 22% to 14% rest assured it's closer. Paul has all the momentum going. Newt's Bain ads against Romney are doing a lot more damage then the media is leading one to believe... how else can you explain a 15% drop in 3 days?

There is no way that Ron Paul wins S.C. I am hoping he comes in a solid 2nd but that is even iffy.blink.gif

Edited by Ready to do it

Timeline

Have you seen the polls today? The man is not even on the ground yet in South Carolina (taking a few days off in Texas) and he's surging... while Romney and Santorum are plummetting. Gingrich is the only one staying pretty steady. Ron Paul has gone from trailing Romney 37% to 9% to where it is now... 23% to 14% in a matter of 3 days... and he's not even in South Carolina campaigning yet. South Carolina is going to be a very tight race and Ron Paul is going to WIN!

The polls I saw today showed Ron Paul way back in 4th place. He is expected to surge some but not near enough to make any difference. The only thing is that Romney is looking to have a tough time getting in the high 30%. This is the south. They are very military like down here. A candidate that is Christian and sounds the war drums takes the vote down this way.

Timeline

Yes, he is in 4th... but there is only a 9% gap between 1st and 4th... versus a 28% gap between Romney and Paul 3 days ago. Ron Paul is going to get the military vote. The military LOVES Ron Paul and his message. Like I said, mark my words. "He is going to WIN South Carolina." No one is going to top 25% in South Carolina. Ron Paul will win with 22-24% of the vote.

The polls I saw today showed Ron Paul way back in 4th place. He is expected to surge some but not near enough to make any difference. The only thing is that Romney is looking to have a tough time getting in the high 30%. This is the south. They are very military like down here. A candidate that is Christian and sounds the war drums takes the vote down this way.

Edited by Ready to do it

Timeline

Yes, he is in 4th... but there is only a 9% gap between 1st and 4th... versus a 28% gap between Romney and Paul 3 days ago. Ron Paul is going to get the military vote. The military LOVES Ron Paul and his message. Like I said, mark my words. "He is going to WIN South Carolina." No one is going to top 25% in South Carolina. Ron Paul will win with 22-24% of the vote.

The military may love him but the non military love RINO's that are social conservatives. RP is no social conservative. If he ekes out a second place then good for him.

Filed: Timeline
Ron Paul doubters.... He is going to WIN South Carolina. Yes, Ron Paul is going to shock the nation and media and WIN South Carolina. Mark my words.

The Ron Paul fan club has 8 more days before landing in that ocean of reality.

Mark my words. Oh, but do enjoy the ride until then. ;)

delusions.jpg

The Ron Paul fan club has 8 more days before landing in that ocean of reality.

Mark my words. Oh, but do enjoy the ride until then. ;)

delusions.jpg

I'm betting he'll ride it out this go 'round.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ron Paul does fine when he is up against mutliple opponents but as they drop out that candidates supporters will probably go "anywhere but Ron Paul" - I assume you will post back here if he wins or not as I have marked your words?

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect