Seth-Natali

Ex Issues

155 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If I find another Russian girlfriend/lover/wife she'll be in the USA already.

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We corresponded for 5 mos. (Google Talk, ooVoo, and Skype) before I flew over there for a month. I proposed about 6 hours after I arrived...like a hour after she peeled off her clothes and we did the deed. One look at that tight little ####### of hers and it was all she wrote.

Good photos, yeah more of Kira, less of Kip :lol:

The short hair is smokin'!!! I love it. I could be biased. Alla is growing hers longer now, she had hair below her shoulders and then suddenly cut it super short! :o But it was HOT.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The short hair is smokin'!!! I love it. I could be biased. Alla is growing hers longer now, she had hair below her shoulders and then suddenly cut it super short! :o But it was HOT.

I see you like the butch look. Kind of rare to see Russian women with real short hair. Your wife wears it well.

Timeline

I see you like the butch look. Kind of rare to see Russian women with real short hair. Your wife wears it well.

Alla could hardly be called "butch" :huh: Seriously it is HOT I think. I am not so thrilled she is growing it longer again. But she is a beautiful woman, something which is a blessing to both of us and she will be a beautiful woman with long hair also.

Gary And Alla

That hair do of hers was for a shoot she had on the day of our wedding for a salon and some kind of hair gel ####### that was being advertised in a magazine. She was scheduled to do the shoot a week before our wedding but she had it moved to the day of our wedding so she could have that hair do for the big day. Her homosexual/bi sexual hair dresser did that job. He's a trip. He came to the wedding and the gals all loved him, but the guys...well they are old school like myself and there was a bit of friction for a while until the band started up and everyone got blitzed. Kira's done shoots for a dog food advertisement for some German made dog food where she's holding a puppy that's advertised in magazines, a hair thing, a salon, and some snack food ####### over there.

I didn't like that hair do at all. It was like a afro type thing and I kept wanting to poke at it with my fingers...it felt weird and they stuck stuff in her hair...feathers, fake jewelry,etc.. She must have had like 5 lbs. of bobby pins in her hair, cuz when she pulled them out it filled almost half a platic bag.

035341small.jpg

0353109small.jpg

0353108small.jpg

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, yeah, she's pretty butch. But I don't think many people would call Mia Farrow, Audrey Hepburn, or Halle Berry "butch."

The hair is butch...not necessarily the woman. But OK...let's go with the old school term: PIXIE.

Everybody happy?

Everybody happy?

Not me. I don't like short hair on women. If I wanted a 12-year-old boy I'd find a 12-year-old boy.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Pretty good in Spain, not bad in Germany, VERY good in Czech republic...

I've watched a few European "videos" and I have to say, without a doubt, the best girls are from Czech Republic. I don't think this necessarily transfers over to real life but without a doubt, the Czech girls take their "acting" seriously.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I've watched a few European "videos" and I have to say, without a doubt, the best girls are from Czech Republic. I don't think this necessarily transfers over to real life but without a doubt, the Czech girls take their "acting" seriously.

I met Alla in Prague by chance but I was not there to see the museums! Prague is one of my favoite cities in the wrld and YES the women are beautiful

Victor is right that it is not so much the women but how they present themselves. I imagine if we could get 100 young women to line up naked with no make up it may be hard to pick out the RUB chicks (I will let you know if I find a place we can see such a sight) but tell them to get dressed to go to the store and that all changes. Much for the better.

Gary And Alla

LOL...that was a cold shot Charles. I thought it would link to some kind of singles site.

[it's Victor in Russia]

Something to discuss about... :) I also have done some travelling over a Europe for the last 6 years, and I don't see Russia as a "heaven for guys". I've seen very pretty girls in every contry I visited. Pretty good in Spain, not bad in Germany, VERY good in Czech republic... One difference I personally noticed - in Russia it's MUCH more fashionable girls, I would even call it "overfashionable". In Russia many girls will not go to buy bread in the kiosk down the street without putting on a make up, jewelery and high heels. :) That's a big difference - in no one country of Europe I did see so much of make up, jewelery, high heels and fancy accessoires on the girls in usual circumstances. But honestly, I'm tired from this fancy-style. I so much appreciate that my Amy has a nice, but simple styleб and I wouldn't be happy if she would turn into one of the hundreds of overfashionable girls I see every day in my city... First that coming up in my minds (but it's just 1 item from the big list) - it's just "woo-hoo!" when you're going somewhere together, and your girl getting ready as soon as you are, instead of letting you to take a good refreshing nap while she is getting ready just to go to local cafe. I think that's fair - you got one beautiful girl from RUB, I got one beautiful girl from US. :whistle:

Man Victor I envy you. I'm sure you get tired of looking at all those hot chicks (well not really) but it's like you get to see it every day. I would have had a heart attack by now or been busted for cheating (maybe). I mean think about it. Every time you leave the apartment you get to see beautiful women wherever you look. B-)

Iv'e never been to Czech Republic but I always wanted to see Prague, not for the women so much but for the history there. It's the center of Europe.

I met Alla in Prague by chance but I was not there to see the museums! Prague is one of my favoite cities in the wrld and YES the women are beautiful

Victor is right that it is not so much the women but how they present themselves. I imagine if we could get 100 young women to line up naked with no make up it may be hard to pick out the RUB chicks (I will let you know if I find a place we can see such a sight) but tell them to get dressed to go to the store and that all changes. Much for the better.

They say Paris is the center of fashion, and I say bs to that. Like you say, nobody dresses like a RUB gal...at least not in those numbers. It's like one giant fashion show over there were every gal is trying to outdo the other ones in the "dressing sexy dept.". RUB gals are the epitome of "sexy and fashionable". They dress to kill.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Not me. I don't like short hair on women. If I wanted a 12-year-old boy I'd find a 12-year-old boy.

I'm not that much into short hair myself but on some gals it looks good imo. Halle Barry for instance. Iv'e seen her in a few flicks with short hair and she looked good.

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.