Seth-Natali

Ex Issues

155 posts in this topic

Translucent skin and ribcages. They're very easy to spot.

Gary missed the ball on that one. I mean my eye sight isn't the greatest, but even I can see the difference of what 50 lbs makes. And I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice the skin and rib cage. It's like sleeping with someone that looks like they just survived a German internment camp from WW2 or something. I can count every rib on her...it's like skin and bones. And ya the skin. There's white and then there's that translucent you just mentioned. It's almost like your going to look through them one day...literally.

Who are you? It's like I don't even know you anymore.

I check chicks out wherever I'm at...it comes naturally. Iv's always wanted to see Prague though. It has a lot of history, castles, churches, etc...

A "womanly shape" is what I like to see. The falsies and tats, lots of makeup, etc., they just don't do it for me. I don't need gadgets and gimmicks.

+1

They've been taught to downplay their femininity. It's like it's wrong for them to display it, own it, be proud of it. Lest someone find them attractive.

It's gone beyond that for a lot of them (Walmart chicks). I won't say anything more...I don't want the ban.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

They've been taught to downplay their femininity. It's like it's wrong for them to display it, own it, be proud of it. Lest someone find them attractive.

Many/most do not know what the word femininity means.

My wife hardly ever wears heels and uses little make-up.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dude has oversize shoes, a man purse, and uses hair gel. But, he's European so I'll let it slide. American dudes doing that.... suspect!

Fluorescent lights are killer on RUB women.

I remember going to a hotel once that had the long bulbs. It also had a black light (and awesome reactive paint underwater scene, full-length mirrors, etc.) and when we finished up and turned on the regular lights.... it was like a whole new woman was in the room.

There's a reason women want candle lights during sex. The strong morning sunlight shows every flaw, mark, spider vein, scar, stretch mark, wrinkle and facial hairs. PLEASE! Something close the blinds!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Ok, you got me on the skin and rib cages. I always say on that job application thing where they ask your race there shoul dbe one for Alla marked "extremely white" :lol:

Be careful, I remember being called a racist here, on VJ, for saying that my skin is extremely white and I wish it could tan better :rofl:

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Timeline

[it's Victor from Russia]

Dude has oversize shoes, a man purse, and uses hair gel.

If you would know how much of guys have man purses in Russia, you would be shocked. Here it's almost as common as to have a watches, because nobody in Russia thinks that your manliness really depends from having or not having a purse, it's something not related to each other. Though, Amy told me that in US it's rare, because many guys by some reason think that man purse can make a man to be less "manly". I have no idea why, in Russia other qualities make a man.

Don't know what about oversized shoes, have never heard about it.

Hair gel? Last time I've seen it – on the black&white family photo with my grandfather when he was young and it was a stylish in that old times to use a hair gel here. Who would use it in last NN years?

Amy & Victor...knock it off, no making out in the RUB forum

Well, didn't think RUB forum is so crusty that few posts from young and romantic couple, attracted to each other, made a lot of people here to feel themselves like they have a sore tooth.

At the same time I can see, here highly welcome posts of guys with stories and photos how RUB girls/wifes are smokin' hot and nobody tells that it's enough of it here... I've seen in this thread words "hot chicks" much more often than a "love" (in meaning to love somebody), it says to me a lot. Sorry guys, if our love made you feel bad.

Don't the Russians say: "My other half?"

We say it here a lot.

Our timlines K1 visa - Citizenship (06.28.2011 - 08.01.2016)

K1 Visa Timeline (06.28.2011 - 04.07.2012)

• 06-28-2011: I-129F sent to Dallas
  • 07-05-2011: NOA1 (CSC)
  • 01-05-2012: NOA2 (184 days since NOA1)
  • 01-13-2012: NVC passed
  • 01-19-2012: Embassy received our case
  • 02-14-2012: Interview PASSED! :D K-1 Visa Approved! :D
  • 03-08-2012: POE
  • 04-07-2012: Wedding!

AOS/EAD Timeline (04.26.2012 - 12.13.2012)

• 04-26-2012: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox
  • 05-02-2012: NOA1 (both I-485 and I-765)
  • 05-23-2012: Biometrics taken
  • 07-02-2012: Employment Authorization Issued (07-09-2012 - received in the mail)
  • 12-03-2012: Made Service Request for I-485, because case is beyond processing time
  • 12-07-2012: I-485 APPROVED! 219 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 12-13-2012: GreenCard in the mailbox, done with AOS!

Lifting of conditions Timeline (09.04.2014 - 01.14.2015)

• 09-04-2014: I-751 sent to CSC
  • 09-08-2014: NOA1
  • 11-10-2014: Biometrics taken
  • 01-07-2015: Approved! Only 122 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 01-14-2015: GreenCard in the mailbox

Citizenship Timeline (09.03.2015 - 01.08.2016)

- 09-03-2015: N-400 sent to Phoenix

- 09-10-2015: NOA1

- 10-08-2015: Biometrics taken

- 10-28-2015: Case is in line for an interview

- 11-02-2015: Letter with Naturalization Interview Appointment

- 12-07-2015: Interview passed

- 01-08-2016: Naturalization Oath Ceremony, I'm a US citizen now!

tTM3p3.png

[it's Victor from Russia]

If you would know how much of guys have man purses in Russia, you would be shocked. Here it's almost as common as to have a watches, because nobody in Russia thinks that your manliness really depends from having or not having a purse, it's something not related to each other. Though, Amy told me that in US it's rare, because many guys by some reason think that man purse can make a man to be less "manly". I have no idea why, in Russia other qualities make a man.

Don't know what about oversized shoes, have never heard about it.

Hair gel? Last time I've seen it – on the black&white family photo with my grandfather when he was young and it was a stylish in that old times to use a hair gel here. Who would use it in last NN years?

On the shoe thing...it's the long toes some Russian men wear. The shoes that have the toes that are like way long. The man purse thing actually comes in handy. I use my camera bag as one to hold cigarettes, lighter, and other stuff. Makes for easy travelling imo.

Well, didn't think RUB forum is so crusty that few posts from young and romantic couple, attracted to each other, made a lot of people here to feel themselves like they have a sore tooth.

At the same time I can see, here highly welcome posts of guys with stories and photos how RUB girls/wifes are smokin' hot and nobody tells that it's enough of it here... I've seen in this thread words "hot chicks" much more often than a "love" (in meaning to love somebody), it says to me a lot. Sorry guys, if our love made you feel bad.

Don't mind slim, I'm thinking maybe it's been awhile since he got some after reading his reply. :lol: The RUB forum lets it all hang out, and it's great to see a couple such as you two who hit it off so well. It's what it's all about...finding that other half that completes you. :)

We say it here a lot.

Here also.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

American men don't have to carry documents with them; ergo, a man purse is not necessary.

"my other half"--also gross, but not as gross as "soul twin."

OK...how about "my beetch?"

Documents would go in a brief case...not a purse. I actually had a man pocketbook back in the 1980s when the USA briefly embraced the European trend. I bought it in Italy and it was very expensive and, typical to Italy, great leatherwork. I used it maybe twice. What a pain and so easy to forget. I think it went on a yard sale. Kind of a quick trend here...kind of like the Nehru jacket. You youngsters won't remember that one.

OK...how about "my beetch?"

:lol:

She's still young yet. Give her time.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Man purses aren't really necessary when you get around in a car. If you use public transportation, you need something to carry stuff if. Sometimes you don't need something as large as a full on briefcase. It's a matter of practicality. Obviously you chose something that doesn't have flowers on it.

I have no problem with the RUB forum being used for love letters but using one screen name makes it a little DID.

As far as things like "soul twin" or "second half," I find that phrases like that should only be used in an abstract sense when referring to an unknown future partner. It's a little weird when you're talking about an actual spouse or fiance(e).

And Slim, I call BS on you passing on Halle Berry, no matter the haircut.

Man purses aren't really necessary when you get around in a car. If you use public transportation, you need something to carry stuff if. Sometimes you don't need something as large as a full on briefcase. It's a matter of practicality. Obviously you chose something that doesn't have flowers on it.

I have no problem with the RUB forum being used for love letters but using one screen name makes it a little DID.

As far as things like "soul twin" or "second half," I find that phrases like that should only be used in an abstract sense when referring to an unknown future partner. It's a little weird when you're talking about an actual spouse or fiance(e).

And Slim, I call BS on you passing on Halle Berry, no matter the haircut.

A lot of guys use the term; "my other half" when referring to their wife, fiancee, etc..

btw Halle Berry with short hair. B-)

halle_berry.jpg

catwoman17.jpg

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

:thumbs: As we say it: "Подпишусь под каждым словом!"

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

I just thought I'd mention that there is a testosterone-laden discussion of spotted ####### in the UK subforum.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.