aboo

decided to take early dna testing before the interview , result is negative..what to do?

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

And I say right back to you. Using your logic. :wow: How is my post any of your business? :rolleyes:

I have an idea. :idea: You post what you want. I post what I want. Everybody posts what they want. Let the mods sort it out.

it's one more post from being sorted if you don't stay on topic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

it's one more post from being sorted if you don't stay on topic.

:lol: ....ok. :hehe:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wrong lesson, it's better to know and take the proper course of action from the start so do it BEFORE you start anything. Just because you don't know doesn't mean the Embassy won't ask for DNA.

I agree with the advice to get a lawyer and I don't think I'd trust one in the Philippines unless they have impeccable references...

where can i get free or low fee immigration attorney?

im not rich,i cant afford an attorney

Edited by markym

where can i get free or low fee immigration attorney?

im not rich,i cant afford an attorney

See post #41. I provided links to two VJ members, click the link and send them a PM.

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sad situation.

More power to you for staying with.

and for her being up front with you.

Also don't forget if those 2 members can not assist you that you can contact catholic churches as some assist in legal assistance.

lots of info can be found on uscis site for locating assistance. ( Might be wrong on site Might have been other government site)

GC in Hand since nov/dec11
Currently in Process of I-751 Waiting Period.

delivered 9-12-13 NOA Dated 9-12-13 w/amount received. Received 9-16-13

Biometrics Received 9-27-13 APP: 10-15-13 3pm.
House is Listed for Sale & Hopefully it will sell soon.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Lots moral and ethical thinking to be done. Do the right thing with immigration and take a hard look at your situation. Immigration is hard enough without truth in lending.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

I think they usually asked that the biological father gives his full consent before visa can be granted...Dats if your wife knows who the biological father is....

K-1 mailed March 10

NOA1- March 14th

NOA1-Hardcopy recieved March 18th

NOA2 August 12th

Waiting for NVC to assign case number!..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

1st) Wow! How can you still love a woman that has absolutely betrayed you? She's an adulterer, period. You would have to be a bit of a masochist to remain in your marriage. As painful as it is, divorce and move on.

2nd) Have you already filed petition for the child?

I do not get the point of this post. Yes OP is obviously aware that this child is the result of adultery. People make mistakes despite of their true feelings. Im pretty sure if you somehow cheated on your spouse , out of stupidity or under different circumstances you would want to be forgiven.

We are not here to judge people's personal life, we are he to give them visa advice, and a taste of the interview and what will be coming their way.

I doubt the co will go that in depth as far as the gravity of the situation goes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Who did the wife list on the baby birth certificate ?

Does she know who the real father is? Does the father know she was pregnant? Is the father somebody you should be afraid of? Does the child look like you? Do you think the child should have a relationship with his biological father? You have to consider all those ethical and legal questions, discuss them with your wife, her family, and with a lawyer, or parish priest if that seems necessary to answer all your questions.

Timeline

Who did the wife list on the baby birth certificate ?

me.. i sign an affidavit that im giving my last name to the baby..

im the one who took care of everything of the child's BC at the hospital..

See post #41. I provided links to two VJ members, click the link and send them a PM.

thank you.. i already send message to them..

I doubt the co will go that in depth as far as the gravity of the situation goes

*I will not debate the first part of your post.*

PI is not scutinized as intensely as a few other countries. (but) PI is considered a high fraud country. Considering the facts listed by the OP, this case will be thoroughly investigated. My advice to the Pet/bene, be prepared for many questions skewed with morality and relationship legitimacy. I wouldn't be surprised if the case is green lighted to the fraud unit upon arrival.

thank you.. i already send message to them..

You're welcome. I hope they can help you.

Good Luck!

(procrastinated)

Filed: Country:
Timeline
I think they usually asked that the biological father gives his full consent before visa can be granted...Dats if your wife knows who the biological father is....

For the twentieth time in the thread alone, WRONG WRONG WRONG...

In the Philippines if the biological father isn't married to the mother when the child is born then he HAS NO PARENTAL RIGHTS. We immigrated my wife's two minor sons to the US despite the father not really wanting it to happen. Both of their birth certificates have the bio father's signature acknowledging paternity but since they weren't married he legally is a non-entity. The US Embassy is aware of this and therefore doesn't request input from the bio father in these cases.

Timeline

For the twentieth time in the thread alone, WRONG WRONG WRONG...

In the Philippines if the biological father isn't married to the mother when the child is born then he HAS NO PARENTAL RIGHTS. We immigrated my wife's two minor sons to the US despite the father not really wanting it to happen. Both of their birth certificates have the bio father's signature acknowledging paternity but since they weren't married he legally is a non-entity. The US Embassy is aware of this and therefore doesn't request input from the bio father in these cases.

Thank you for this! I dont want the real father that he is the father..

And I dont want my family to know,they love the child so much..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

*I will not debate the first part of your post.*

PI is not scutinized as intensely as a few other countries. (but) PI is considered a high fraud country. Considering the facts listed by the OP, this case will be thoroughly investigated. My advice to the Pet/bene, be prepared for many questions skewed with morality and relationship legitimacy. I wouldn't be surprised if the case is green lighted to the fraud unit upon arrival.

You're welcome. I hope they can help you.

Good Luck!

I honestly doubt the co will go as far as calling her an adulterer. As a woman I find that offensive. That's the logic that made stoning alright in middle east for adulterers and I'm saying that as a middle eastern. Shouldn't be so quick to label others when you have no idea what life might bring you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.