PaulnUsa

NOA2 to NVC time?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How long does it take the NVC to get your info after your NOA2 is approved?

My NOA2 was approved Dec 16th. But when I contacted the NVC they say they have no record of it.

:-( starting to get alittle worried.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Mine was at the nvc 2-3 days after i got the approval in the mail.

Did you call USCIS and speak to them?

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sometimes 2 days and sometimes 6 weeks. Lately it is running around 3.5 weeks.

Call USCIS and see if they sent it to the embassy yet. Or call the AVR and see if it says forwarded to the embassy.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine was at the nvc 2-3 days after i got the approval in the mail.

Did you call USCIS and speak to them?

I contacted the NVC twice, First they told me to scanned and sent the a copy of the approval. The they said they will look into it. Now I am just waiting and starting to worry. Was so happy to get NOA2 now backed to waiting and worrying again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Call USCIS not NVC. Find out if your file has been sent yet.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I contacted the NVC twice, First they told me to scanned and sent the a copy of the approval. The they said they will look into it. Now I am just waiting and starting to worry. Was so happy to get NOA2 now backed to waiting and worrying again.

I said to call USCIS not the NVC. They are two completely different places!

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This is becoming more common for it to take a month or more for NVC to receive/process the file. I would keep checking with them either email or phone until they confirm your file has arrived. Hopefully it will be there soon and on its way to the embassy.

event.png

Hi. We have the same NOA-2 approval date, Dec. 16. But Im happy to announce that NVC got our file on Dec. 19th. We just found it out today after calling them everyday since a week after we got our NOA-2. I suggest you call NVC every single day perhaps your file has already reached NVC but only they have not taken a glance on it yet.

IR-1

----------

USCIS Stage: (164 days)

Jul 05, 2011 - NOA-1

Dec 16, 2011 - NOA-2

NVC Stage: (46 days)

Dec 19, 2011 - NVC Received

Jan 10, 2012 - Case Number & IIN assigned

Jan 11, 2012 - Emailed DS-3032

Jan 12, 2012 - AOS invoice received

Jan 13, 2012 - AOS paid (Only appeared as PAID on 1.17.2012)

Jan 14, 2012 - DS-3032 accepted

Jan 17, 2012 - IV invoice received & paid

Jan 22, 2012 - Mailed AOS & IV packages to NVC

Jan 30, 2012 - RFE/Checklist for I-864

Feb 01, 2012 - Mailed the IRS tax transcripts to NVC

Feb 03, 2012 - Case complete!!!

Thank you, Lord.

US Embassy, Manila:

Feb 11, 2012 - Email received for Interview Date

Feb 21, 2012 - Medical

Mar 06, 2012 - Interview Date (Approved but 221g pending NBI with AKA)

Mar 14, 2012 - Sent a new NBI with AKA to US Embassy via 2Go

Mar 26, 2012 - Issued VISA :)Thank you Lord!

Mar 30, 2012 - Visa Received!!! You are the best LORD!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

All case numbers are assigned by NVC. Your case will not be forwarded until a case number is assigned by NVC. You will need to wait 3 - 14 days or longer. Keep checking with NVC too see if you were assigned a case number.

Good Luck and God Bless.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

All case numbers are assigned by NVC. Your case will not be forwarded until a case number is assigned by NVC. You will need to wait 3 - 14 days or longer. Keep checking with NVC too see if you were assigned a case number.

Good Luck and God Bless.

I called NVC and asked that if all i129f goes to nvc and she said not necessary, sometimes it goes straight to the consulate. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Me and my fiance got NOA2 on Dec, 16 2011, and it says it will go straight to the Embassy also...But it's impossible without NVC case-number and NVC checking...So, anyone knows why theese problems came up in theese days and what to expect? We're gonna send copy of NOA2 to the NVC mail, but I guess it won't give anything really, we have to wait and just hope that petition won't be lost or what? Why they fooling us by telling they sent it to the Embassy...???

:help:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

When you call and ask if you case has come they will advise that it can take up to 15 days and in my case a number was assigned after 14 days. Dont know if the case got there before that or what but shoot for bout 2 weeks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Sometimes 2 days and sometimes 6 weeks. Lately it is running around 3.5 weeks.

Call USCIS and see if they sent it to the embassy yet. Or call the AVR and see if it says forwarded to the embassy.

Is it "running around 3.5 weeks", from BOTH Vermont and California?

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.