PalestineMyHeart

8-year-old American girl target of extremist Jews in Israel

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

An 8-year-old American girl has unwittingly found herself on the front line of Israel's latest religious row. Naama Margolese is afraid of walking to her religious Jewish girls' school for fear of being harassed by ultra-Orthodox extremists...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Kip will be along soon to demand they be deported :P

Well...obviously they are immigrants who not only refuse to assimilate, but are attempting to violently impose their backward culture on others.... so I guess to be consistent, he would opine that they should be sent back to Russia or whatever.

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Kip will be along soon to demand they be deported :P

Why not? You deport a bunch of those ultra jewish wingnuts to a rock in the middle of the ocean and watch just how fast the rest of them start towing the line. And the ones that refuse...deport their ####### also. Why should anyone have to put up with their religious #######? I sure wouldn't. I'd be kicking some ####### big time if that was my kid that got spit on. I would make sure they wished they were never born by the time I was done with em.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Why not? You deport a bunch of those ultra jewish wingnuts to a rock in the middle of the ocean and watch just how fast the rest of them start towing the line. And the ones that refuse...deport their ####### also. Why should anyone have to put up with their religious #######? I sure wouldn't. I'd be kicking some ####### big time if that was my kid that got spit on. I would make sure they wished they were never born by the time I was done with em.

Those "ultra Jewish wingnuts" form several very powerful political blocs in Israel and it seems that no Israeli leader is going to commit political suicide by opposing them (especially not one like Netanyahu who comes from that very type of background.)

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Those "ultra Jewish wingnuts" form several very powerful political blocs in Israel and it seems that no Israeli leader is going to commit political suicide by opposing them (especially not one like Netanyahu who comes from that very type of background.)

If they don't do something Israel is going to be tits up quick like. The jews already leaving Israel as quick as they can. That country would be in a world of hurt population wise if it wasn't for those African immigrants they get. I mean who wants to raise a family in that kind of backwards wingut atmosphere? I know I wouldn't.

Jews don't have a good score card when it comes to learning from history. Any doubts to this look at their history in Europe. They kept shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over. "Live and learn" isn't in the Hebrew language.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

If they don't do something Israel is going to be tits up quick like. The jews already leaving Israel as quick as they can. That country would be in a world of hurt population wise if it wasn't for those African immigrants they get. I mean who wants to raise a family in that kind of backwards wingut atmosphere? I know I wouldn't.

The Israeli government is the one that's created this monster. It has been supporting and subsidizing the ultra-Othodox since the State of Israel was created, offering an official government stipend (and exemption from military service) to yeshiva students - religious students who are supposedly studying Torah full-time. This group was very small when Israel was created, but due to much higher birthrates than other Israeli Jews it now makes up 10% of the population, and that percentage continues to increase.

For the most part, they don't/won't work and they don't serve in the military. Often, they live in self-created enclaves where they have been permitted to set their own neighborhood standards in regard to gender segregation in public places and on public transportation, forced observance of strict religious rules (no one allowed to drive cars on public streets through their neighborhoods on Sabbath, etc.) in general disregard of official laws.

Some of them are illegal settlers in the West Bank (and they are some of the most violent trouble-makers in the conflict) and some live in Israel "proper."

Over the years, these people have come to expect that they are entitled to their lifestyle and are entitled to the support of the Israeli taxpayer. They have also formed very powerful political blocs. Due to Israel's coalition system in Knesset, even smaller parties can hold considerable political clout, and no political party can achieve a majority bloc without getting at least some of these ultra-Orthodox parties to join them.

So the ultra-Orthodox are not going to be deported from Israel or banned. (Please also note that not all the ultra-Orthodox engage in violent behavior, and some have condemned these types of actions.)

While it's true that emigration from Israel has outpaced immigration for the last 5 years or so, it's not the ultra-Orthodox who are leaving. The "quitters" tend to be the highly educated and more secular Jews. The ultra-Orthodox (along with the Russians, the Ethiopians and the Sephardim, who tend more toward ethno-nationalism as well) are the ones who are staying.

All of this is bringing dramatic changes to the face of Israeli society, and things may get pretty ugly. Remember that the settlers in the West Bank (about 450,000 of them) are very well armed, and some of their religious leaders are endorsing a violent rebellion against any attempts to rein them in.

Jews don't have a good score card when it comes to learning from history. Any doubts to this look at their history in Europe. They kept shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over. "Live and learn" isn't in the Hebrew language.

Is there really any hope for you ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I don't see where spitting on & calling an 8-year-old girl a ####### is acceptable in any religion. These men should be punished & I'm happy to see the Israeli police force has warned they will make arrests.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

I don't see where spitting on & calling an 8-year-old girl a ####### is acceptable in any religion. These men should be punished & I'm happy to see the Israeli police force has warned they will make arrests.

It's not acceptable in any religion. However, fanatics don't really concern themselves with such details.

We'll see what happens with these arrest cases once they process through the judicial system...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Is there really any hope for you ?

Explain that please.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Your scorecard vis a vis VJ TOS compliance is even worse.

But that's nothing that can't be fixed with the FAIR TAX!!

:lol: I just blew coffee out of my nose :blush:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Explain that please.

It means: Is there any hope that you will some day cease making these ignorant, bigoted remarks insulting entire ethnic groups ? (often referring to "The Jews," but also "The Muslims.")

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

It means: Is there any hope that you will some day cease making these ignorant, bigoted remarks insulting entire ethnic groups ? (often referring to "The Jews," but also "The Muslims.")

Are you saying my reply was anti Semitic ? Read up on Jewish history in Europe please before making such post. Thank you.

http://exlibris.org.ua/mirchuk/r08.html <------ Everything in that piece can be easily researched using google. Have at it.

sigbet.jpg