19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is an immigration message board, the first wouldn't warrant it's own section and the other 2 fall into OT.

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

This is an immigration message board, the first wouldn't warrant it's own section and the other 2 fall into OT.

:thumbs: There was a huge struggle going on when I first joined this site and the founder ended up turning the site over to others because of the grief an attorney had caused.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How about more subcatagories then in OT?

Tell me why it's necessary.

The cooking suggestion...well...I just had an itch. With a million and one different cultures on here I thought it might be neat to have a food section. It is one of those things that we all sit down for and we can all agree on (even JVers love food!).

The politics...I LOVE reading all of the political threads that go on in OT, but don't really want to filter through the rest of the OT stuff. I would like to just go to politics and read through those. Is it necessary, no. Would it make for a cleaner and easier site? I think so.

Joel

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The cooking suggestion...well...I just had an itch. With a million and one different cultures on here I thought it might be neat to have a food section. It is one of those things that we all sit down for and we can all agree on (even JVers love food!).

The politics...I LOVE reading all of the political threads that go on in OT, but don't really want to filter through the rest of the OT stuff. I would like to just go to politics and read through those. Is it necessary, no. Would it make for a cleaner and easier site? I think so.

Joel

Instead of separating the subjects, how about leaving it up to the OP to set a topic tab that would show up as an icon - we have the option now to place an emoticon or other symbol to a topic, but these could for such specific topics as food or politics. :star:

Filed: Timeline

Joel,

So go join a cooking forum and a political forum. There are huge numbers of both to chose from.

This is a marriage-based immigration forum, and space is not infinite.

Yodrak

Joel

Joel,

So go join a cooking forum and a political forum. There are huge numbers of both to chose from.

Yodrak

:yes:

Edited by Gupt

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

keep it like it is..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

If I need a cooking idea I go to google.com..... if I need immigration advice I go to visajourney.com.....

I guess if the cooking forums start posting family based immigration info them maybe we should have a sub forum for cooking.... but google tells me there is no info on immigration available on any cooking forum.... and Google is my friend!!!!!

Sad but true...

Kezzie

Joel,

Yodrak

Joel

Good Point! I'd vote to remove the OT forum completely. It serves no useful purpose here.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

john,

Comic relief from the stress and strain of the immigration process?

Where else to say 'goodbye' when one gets pissed-off with other members?

Yodrak

Joel,

Yodrak

Good Point! I'd vote to remove the OT forum completely. It serves no useful purpose here.

Bah, Humbug John!!!! and it isn't even xmas yet :P

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Bah, Humbug John!!!! and it isn't even xmas yet :P

the OT forum kept me sane during the visa process :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif