EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My I-601 waiver were approved June-19-2012 and I got call from Us embassy Islamabad jul-23-2012 they said about my waiver approval and require some update documents and passport and I sending all documents along with passport and after 3month and 23days December 01-2012 I got latter refusal worksheet x. Section 221(g)

Too much complicated ... New Delhi received on December 16, 2011 and then you received a call from U.S. Embassy in Islamabad. What is this?

Where are you from actually and why two different embassies from two totally different countries received your documents?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

601 Waivers are handled at specific regional USCIS consulate-based offices. In the case of Maanf2a, because his F2A case is going through Islamabad, the regional USCIS office that handles the 601 waiver is New Delhi. I'd be willing to bet just about everyone in South Asia who must provide a 601 waiver goes through New Delhi - it's analogous to people in Europe having their 601s forwarded to Rome (I think)or East Asia [which I believe goes through Seoul, Korea].

To Maanf2a - this thread will give you the best information about handling a 221g through Islamabad. The posters on this topic show perseverance and their patience is astounding!

Timeline

My I-601 waiver already approved from uscis office in New Delhi India. I talk about after waiver approved. yesterday I got refusal worksheet just mark x section 221(g)

601 Waivers are handled at specific regional USCIS consulate-based offices. In the case of Maanf2a, because his F2A case is going through Islamabad, the regional USCIS office that handles the 601 waiver is New Delhi. I'd be willing to bet just about everyone in South Asia who must provide a 601 waiver goes through New Delhi - it's analogous to people in Europe having their 601s forwarded to Rome (I think)or East Asia [which I believe goes through Seoul, Korea].

To Maanf2a - this thread will give you the best information about handling a 221g through Islamabad. The posters on this topic show perseverance and their patience is astounding!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You are in AP =Administrative processing in which they can do any kind of investigative work on your case such as document verification, back ground checks, name checks and even field investigations to see who knows you etc.

When these checks are complete the visa can be issued/or denied if anything questionable comes back from these checks.

This process can take anywhere from a few months to over a year or more. Nothing can expedite the process or make it go any faster. You just have to be patient and let them complete their work. You can call Department of STate (DOS) for any other updates

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

Tks for reply and pls prayer for me

You are in AP =Administrative processing in which they can do any kind of investigative work on your case such as document verification, back ground checks, name checks and even field investigations to see who knows you etc.

When these checks are complete the visa can be issued/or denied if anything questionable comes back from these checks.

This process can take anywhere from a few months to over a year or more. Nothing can expedite the process or make it go any faster. You just have to be patient and let them complete their work. You can call Department of STate (DOS) for any other updates

Timeline

Im so glad i found this site my wife and i have been searching for answers for quite some time and now finally found VJ!!my us citizen wife and i have been in AP for over a year.The emabassy just notified us that they want our wedding pics to expedite the administrative process ...just wondering if this is something good for us

How long is the medical also good ... i think only one year

what about the PCC?is this only good for 6 months

we have submitted the pics a week or so ago and also wondering how long will it take for them to review?Im thinking about 4 weeks??? am i right?

Thank you all in advance

i know i need to fill in my timeline and i will as soon as possible as i get the dates for everything i will do this

Kindly tell me about the embassy recent email the embassy specifically ask for wedding pictures as soon as possible to expedite our administrative process .

Edited by rockstar.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How long is the medical also good ... i think only one year yes

what about the PCC?is this only good for 6 months yes

we have submitted the pics a week or so ago and also wondering how long will it take for them to review?Im thinking about 4 weeks??? am i right?

May be it will take 1 week ,1 month or 1 year..No one can tell u exact time frame about Islamabad embassy...

Our Islamabad usembassy is a famous embassy in the world for longest Admin process

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Our Islamabad usembassy is a famous embassy in the world for longest Admin process

Thanks for reply buddy i just would like to know if someone can tell me about embassy email why they write that they want the wedding pictures asap to expedite the administrative process usually they just ask you to provide the documents asap but they specifically write they want to expedite the administrative process but i do appreciate your help i wish someone can tell me if this is a good sign or not :(

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes it is good sign

Thanks for reply buddy i just would like to know if someone can tell me about embassy email why they write that they want the wedding pictures asap to expedite the administrative process usually they just ask you to provide the documents asap but they specifically write they want to expedite the administrative process but i do appreciate your help i wish someone can tell me if this is a good sign or not :(

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

i called DOS he said that we solve 50 cases per day which are in administrative processing if they ask u to submit a new document then it mean the waiting time is increase for example if ur medical expires and u submitted a fresh copy then again they review ur medical report after the review is complete then they put forward ur file for administrative review 70 days and still waiting thanks to our great country pakistan we all suffer from the things we dont commit why????

Timeline

hello all vj pakistani members.this is really a serious topic that is iam going to start.iam also in AP from last 70 days,not only me but as far as im aware 98% of my brothers and sisters from pakistan,despite completing all the requirements,as per USA laws,from uscis,nvc and atlast embassy islamabad,still go to the AP process,just for nuthing only they have one reason just to check security back grounds.they check everything before when we submit our application to uscis,they check all the documents and security checks then arrange a interview.but after passing the interview at islamabad embassy,the embassy have only one answer that we need to work more on your case so we will let you know when we done it,it might take some time starts from 15 days to 6 months may be more than that.

my point is that why this AP is only for pakistani immigrants.i know they do AP for other embassies aswel but average AP for others is 45 days the most.who is responsible for this,i think one and only govt of pakistan,because we and govt of pakistan are right hand of usa in war of terrorism and usa have to have a smooth and fast visa policy for pakistan,but sorry to say that our pakistani govt is really scared to talk to usa govt,our govt can only talk on one issue that is AID in shape of dollars..there was only one person who used to talk with other govts on visa issue and that was gen parveez musharaf,i rememberd that in the year of 2005 when UK GOVT announce that they will no more issue asylums or student visa to pakistanis,very second day he called the british prime minister TONY BLAIR,and spoke to him in hard words that we pakistanis are ur partners in war of terriorsm,and we are not expeting this from your govt.so result come the british govt took their decision back and increased the visa ratio for pakistanis and on priority basis.

so now i can only say that we pakistani people are facing AP becoz of our govt,if they talk to the usa govt on this matter than atleast we can get some benefit,but no way our govt need only DOLLARS not benefits for people of pakistan...................

please share your thoughts on this post......

Timeline

I am in AP since last 4 months .Pak Govt or any other govt has nothing to do with immigration cases .Govt can perhaps talk to US on non -immigration visas .why would the govt ask US to give immigration to its citizen ?It does'nt make sense.

hello all vj pakistani members.this is really a serious topic that is iam going to start.iam also in AP from last 70 days,not only me but as far as im aware 98% of my brothers and sisters from pakistan,despite completing all the requirements,as per USA laws,from uscis,nvc and atlast embassy islamabad,still go to the AP process,just for nuthing only they have one reason just to check security back grounds.they check everything before when we submit our application to uscis,they check all the documents and security checks then arrange a interview.but after passing the interview at islamabad embassy,the embassy have only one answer that we need to work more on your case so we will let you know when we done it,it might take some time starts from 15 days to 6 months may be more than that.

my point is that why this AP is only for pakistani immigrants.i know they do AP for other embassies aswel but average AP for others is 45 days the most.who is responsible for this,i think one and only govt of pakistan,because we and govt of pakistan are right hand of usa in war of terrorism and usa have to have a smooth and fast visa policy for pakistan,but sorry to say that our pakistani govt is really scared to talk to usa govt,our govt can only talk on one issue that is AID in shape of dollars..there was only one person who used to talk with other govts on visa issue and that was gen parveez musharaf,i rememberd that in the year of 2005 when UK GOVT announce that they will no more issue asylums or student visa to pakistanis,very second day he called the british prime minister TONY BLAIR,and spoke to him in hard words that we pakistanis are ur partners in war of terriorsm,and we are not expeting this from your govt.so result come the british govt took their decision back and increased the visa ratio for pakistanis and on priority basis.

so now i can only say that we pakistani people are facing AP becoz of our govt,if they talk to the usa govt on this matter than atleast we can get some benefit,but no way our govt need only DOLLARS not benefits for people of pakistan...................

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello all vj pakistani members.this is really a serious topic that is iam going to start.iam also in AP from last 70 days,......our govt need only DOLLARS not benefits for people of pakistan...................

Yeah I agree with what your saying but at the same time you have to realize a few things about the culture and traditional ways business is done in Pakistan. Lets start with looking at the borders of Pakistan... Afghan citizens aka (alkaida) ride there donkey across the border then apply for a passport posing as Pakistani citizens and represent them selves as Pakistani and have motives not of a Pakistani... alright now lets look at Pakistani ourselves... yes I am one too so before i get flamed for saying this lets look at our country Leader? .... i think i will stop right there and I don’t need to say anymore!

Better yet the organizational system is broken, the Honor system of doing ANYTHING in Pakistan is FORGOTTEN and yet we expect other countries to preform based on their country standards in a Broken country?... that’s pretty much why many people leave Pakistan... its not that we don’t love Pakistan its because of the poor work ethics of a few many forget what Pious behavior is.... the one integral purpose Pakistan was made a country has also been forgotten (Islam). I also will not get into the corruption and the misleading and fictitious documentation of political leaders. Seems like every collage dropout has a Masters Degree in that case I should claim to have a double PHD whenever I go to Pakistan. Sorry to say these are the people that represent Pakistan, till these issues are resolved many of us will have to suffer the ill fate of the ones who take benefits of corruption.

Administrative Processing is never over :(:(:( Really Sad :(

I am really Sad buz I have been Administrative Processing . FOR Over 1 year and still never a one word from US Embassy in Islamambad , I don`t know what wrong with my case ... Before few Month Ago they do some update in my Case after I send my new fresh passport to them and never hear from them again its been over 1 year of Administrative Processing.... God please help us who r in this horrible process. Amen.

Aslo After few Days gonna be Our 5th Anniversary On 14/12/2012 ... My Interview was on 19 Dec 2011.... and we been married / 14/12/2007 ..... Still waiting for that visa thought the whole process its really sucks when we are apart from thier family please pray for me thanks everyone

My wife been contect to her Congresswomen before and she never help us and she was black lady and told my wife After 9/11 Is very hard to get a visa for Pakistani people thats all she was said on phone with my wife and she never help us I dont know where to go and where to ask totally sad :(

I send my passport to us embassy in Islamambad Please anyone tell me how to check it if they got my passport or not last month i did send it on Speed X Office American Express.... Thanks they never replay anyone of my emails dont know if they got my email or not i send it from the us embassy website aslo thanks for your help guys please keep me in your pray

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.