EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words. I called DOS yesterday. The lady I talked to said send in fresh medical and documents they are ready to issue the visa

I just want to be sure because the medical costs $130 along with travel expenses. I could use that money to buy food for my son. I don't have money to waste on a medical

that is not needed. Please continue to pray for me and my husband. I believe that prayer changes things for the better.

Such good news Carolyn. I have been following your case and I PRAY this is finally the end and your husband gets his visa. I understand what it's like to need every last penny for your children, I was there when my first husband left. You have shown grace, poise and patience throughout this entire process, you are a class act.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Aisha and Wajid...can u z tell me why were u denied the visa...what was the reason they gave u

did you read my time line,yes i will also tell you the reasons of denial:

Age difference,doubt that marriage not bonafide etc there are lot of other reason they denied it.

Timeline

My senator's office emailed the embassy yesterday. They got a reply today. The medical and DS-230 is good for a year. Our documents and medical have not expired! The

embassy made a mistake in their email to us.

Thank God for more good news and I pray they issue our visa soon.

Timeline

Oh Carolyn I m so glad for u...I also wanted to tell u not to waste your hard earned money on medical again as it is good for a year...but I was confused too...

and yes I agree with "mimolicious" that u have shown grace and courage during this visa journey ...I m praying for u, "eabbas", "aisha and wajid", myself, and all other genuine people here who r in AP and counting every single day, that they get good news visas soon...

Thanks for your reply Aisha and wajid...

I m also waiting for my husband to get his visa after his interview in Nov 2012...last week I emailed the embassy if they could grant him a temporary visit visa or K-3 so that he could just visit me...its really hard for me to visit him as I have financial issues as well as my responsibilities as a mother here ...but the embassy ignored my question and just replied that we have to submit fresh medical, ds-230 and visa photos as they r all expired ....plz tell me is it a good sign or they just ask everybody after one year of AP....also they did not ask for police certificate...

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words. I called DOS yesterday. The lady I talked to said send in fresh medical and documents they are ready to issue the visa

I just want to be sure because the medical costs $130 along with travel expenses. I could use that money to buy food for my son. I don't have money to waste on a medical

that is not needed. Please continue to pray for me and my husband. I believe that prayer changes things for the better.

Carolyn,

I am praying hard for you that this is finally your finish line! You have endured so much! Good Luck to you and your husband in these final stages!

God delays but doesn't forget.

event.png

Timeline

LAgirl29,

The embassy doesn't always ask for fresh documents after being in AP a year. I would get the medical and documents to them as soon as possible. They can't finish your

case without them. We supplied fresh documents in March/April and it took until September for them to call my husband to come in for an interview. I am so sorry you have been waiting so long. I pray the wait is almost over for all of us.

Timeline

Congrats carolyn i am so glad for you believe me or not i pray for you daily from the bottom of my heart and i also know the pain of the living far away from your loved one .As you keep your flame of burning alive .And i pray for eabbas,me and now LAgirl29, sharukkh00,.i wish and pray for all of us and other people who waiting in this ap tunnel to end one day.

Timeline

Has anyone ever had their case expedited from the congressman at the embassy? Does it really make a difference? The documents we sent are waiting review for the past 5 weeks so my congressman told me that tey requested an expedite. Does the embassy really take requests?

Timeline

Has anyone ever had their case expedited from the congressman at the embassy? Does it really make a difference? The documents we sent are waiting review for the past 5 weeks so my congressman told me that tey requested an expedite. Does the embassy really take requests?

I have been debating on contacting senator. Please let me know if you are successful!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

is some one knows that how many days embassy take after requesting passport submitting,plz someone know any case of old one, plz can someone tell me any idea usuaaly how many time they can take, my medical is going to xpire 20days after

Timeline

is some one knows that how many days embassy take after requesting passport submitting,plz someone know any case of old one, plz can someone tell me any idea usuaaly how many time they can take, my medical is going to xpire 20days after

I submitted passport on 7 OCT 2013 and they don't yet confirmed, that they received it and no status update. sad.png ... also now my job is at stake .. sad.pngsad.png what should i do.....

Edited by ayan_khaan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.